Photo

Hunters in WoD

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 oniizanagi

oniizanagi
  • Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone could put some feed back on how hunters are during the beta phase. Dmg, dmg taken, defensives, the usuals for all the specs. Haven't really come across anything mentioning the above asides from the 10 pg thread on traps. Thanks in advance for the feed back.

#2 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 1142

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

Too early to tell.

#3 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

Only played MM with lone wolf talent... haven't had as much fun since TBC and wotlk, I really like it.

I hated arcane shot mongo spam on live, I'm glad it's gone. Aimed shot feels a bit weak/slow right now and all this dodge RNG is still annoying as fuck. They should either decrease cast time, increase damage or at least make it so that it can't be dodged.

The new mastery (sniper training) is great, finally something that actually fits the spec, however it's too slow in arena since you'll have to stand still for at least 3 seconds...
Warlords of Down Syndrome.

#4 oniizanagi

oniizanagi
  • Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Hey man thanks for the response. From the little I had been able to find seemed like surv was the go to spec pvp but gutted in pve. Not sure how accurate that was but also saw some complaints about them being able to cc like crazy but were hitting like wet noodles and the spec missed kill shot.

#5 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2375
  • 3v3: 2440
  • RBG: 960

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

freezing trap is pom poly basically

#6 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

Overall WoD is not much different from MoP, instant CC is still spamable by monKoloids etc and you die in 2-3 globals... it's still BETA but we all know what happened last time...

#7 oniizanagi

oniizanagi
  • Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Anyone have any input on overall dmg dealing of the specs

#8 topgay

topgay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1316

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

Beast mastery does the best dmg
cheers doomsen
Posted Image

#9 oniizanagi

oniizanagi
  • Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

I kind of figured that because at the beginning of every xpac that is usually the case but was kind of hoping for a change this time around. Thanks!

#10 topgay

topgay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

I kind of figured that because at the beginning of every xpac that is usually the case but was kind of hoping for a change this time around. Thanks!

Both mm and survi are inferior to BM atm. Can't beat anyone in a duel using mm/surv but winning everything as BM currently
cheers doomsen
Posted Image

#11 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

MM damage is dog shit right now, aimed shot is way too slow and hits like a wet noodle while other classes will global you with stupid instant damage and CC...

Posted Image

#12 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

Both mm and survi are inferior to BM atm. Can't beat anyone in a duel using mm/surv but winning everything as BM currently

Maybe you're just a bad hunter? Jokes.. Dont get your panties waded up.
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#13 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

MM damage is dog shit right now, aimed shot is way too slow and hits like a wet noodle while other classes will global you with stupid instant damage and CC...

Posted Image

I feel like this is way wrong as I have been "globaled" by Frost Dks a plethora of times at this point. alot quicker than i have been killed by a frost mage by far.

Edited by Clamnesia, 29 July 2014 - 03:05 PM.

Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#14 topgay

topgay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

Maybe you're just a bad hunter? Jokes.. Dont get your panties waded up.

stupid little pawn with no idea whats going on in the game
cheers doomsen
Posted Image

#15 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

stupid little pawn with no idea whats going on in the game

Oh, you must joking as well. Got it.

#16 oniizanagi

oniizanagi
  • Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

Yea I've seen threads on dks being able to sit in frost and wreck people with great survivability but still had terrible mobility. Arms warriors are rng machines that wreck you with rage but the new rage mechanics leaves them twiddling their thumbs a lot. BM sadly is always better with the new xpac and that current seasons gear but the other scale well later on. Maybe that is the case yet again?

#17 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

I feel like this is way wrong as I have been "globaled" by Frost Dks a plethora of times at this point. alot quicker than i have been killed by a frost mage by far.

I know, this is just a PvE chart... frost burst isn't even nearly as scary as ferals, DKs, arms, ret or SP right now... but then again I mostly played with Lone Wolf, so no RoS for me...

#18 oniizanagi

oniizanagi
  • Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

With Lone Wolf do you completely lose the pet or is the talent only activated if your pet is not summoned?

#19 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

Sigh...

PVE =/= PVP
Posted Image

#20 Dhorothy

Dhorothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 1941