#1 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Butcher Tremor totem with all the Fear changes that have happened.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#2 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2440
  • 3v3: 2702
  • 5v5: 2233
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM

plz remove fuk tremor (or 3m cd)

#3 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted Today, 12:09 AM

View PostElorxo, on 23 July 2014 - 11:11 PM, said:

plz remove fuk tremor (or 3m cd)

There's absolutely no reason for Tremor to stay in the game in its current state. They can make it, let's say, a 1 min cooldown, 3 sec duration immunity to fear. Glorified Fear Ward. Ability to push a button AFTER is what's wrong with it. It needs to be cast BEFORE a fear to make it a skillful ability.

Also fucking DESTROY nimble brew, unbound will, and all the other random CC breakers. CC isn't the only problem in this game right now, CC breakers are as well.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#4 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted Today, 12:09 AM

butcher tremor totem, take fear and cyclone off the same dr, undo the fear nerf to 6 seconds duration, make psychic scream not have a 45 second cooldown, make mindcontrol not dr with sheep, return warlocks to wotlk style where they had to cast to maintain dots but could actually pressure by themselves (so the fear nerfs are unnecessary), give mages back a unique dr on ice ward so they can actually kite melee again with the removal of all their passive defences

god i would love to be a developer for a week

View PostLolflay, on 24 July 2014 - 12:09 AM, said:

Ability to push a button AFTER is what's wrong with it. It needs to be cast BEFORE ... to make it a skillful ability.
would also butcher pretty much all of these abilities

Edited by Dizzeeyo, Today, 12:11 AM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

23 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users

<