#1 Topsecretone

• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arcane 0/2/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1317

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

I am starsnskies on Arthas and I have been playing WOW since vanilla. With that said, I have experience in the game. I like to pvp and I am looking for other players who like to pvp.

Angels Of Spira is a small guild mainly about pvp. The group that we have is always on and we do arenas and bgs, In our spare time we do rbgs. We are always helping our guild members and we would like to help you.

We are looking for anyone that wants to pvp and want to start a rbg group. Once we get a group together then we can gear everyone up then do rbgs on a weekly basis set by everyone's schedule.

All levels are welcome! If you would like to join "Angels Of Spira", send me a message or you can contact starsnskies or topsecretone on Arthas for an invite to the guild.

P.S.- I looking forward to pvp with you all. Thank you for reading this. Any questions, please leave them. Have a great day! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, battlegrounds, rated battlegrounds, small guild, casual players, guild, recruiting, any level, recruitment, leveling guild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users