[Lee] Beastcleave Vs RMP - Video

beastcleave enhance shaman rmp enhance shaman guide

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Booked

Booked
  • Junkies

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

lee isn't one too take any sort of joke, especially too do with pizza, so i'll save my usual being a dumbass troll post and be srs 4 once.

I actually enjoyed the video, I don't agree with posting it on AJ for "views" but whatever, it was entertaining, +rep.

nice keyboard sound btw, sounds like a ducky mech blue switches

Edited by Booked, 23 July 2014 - 02:46 PM.

lost my old aj account, bye helmets

#42 Jonatan

Jonatan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1794
  • 3v3: 2408
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1782
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

Im sorry but i rly dont find anything about enha pov fun to watch, and 2nd, what is this about all enha videos having angry music in them? Is there somekind of thing that all enha shamans are mad?

#43 Booked

Booked
  • Junkies

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

a lot of people actually like hardcore, like myself, Dj wizardx

#44 Jonatan

Jonatan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1794
  • 3v3: 2408
  • RBG: 1782
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

a lot of people actually like hardcore, like myself, Dj wizardx

Exept that there's no hardcore music in this video, get your genres straight :duckers:

#45 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

The fact that so many people were actually looking for mistakes in this video is amusing. I didn't look for mistakes.. I didn't really look for Good skillful plays either for that matter, but that's not why i watched it. I wanted to be entertained by by the editing and such. Sure he slow mo'd his faceroll crits, but it looks cool. That's what matters. I think you did well, mate. Cool video. Honestly, i think the ONLY pvp montage ive ever seen that actually had a LARGE amount of genuine GOOD plays and slow mos on JUST good plays and not big numbers, was reckful 3. Pretty much every other video has stupid ass common 1200 rating shit in it.

Side note: Why do you all still feel it necessary to talk about how players and teams and whatever requires no skill in this expack? I think that is a given at this point.. This expansion in mongo as fuck and very little "skill" is required to achieve high ratings currently. WE KNOW! WE GET IT! Yes, you can do all of the right things wrong and still win. Yes, you can do all of the wrong things right and still win.. You all bitch about the EZ mode comps and classes yada yada yada, but YOURE STILL PLAYING THEM TOO! You cant bitch about LSD2 and then turn around and play beast cleave. You can play beast cleave and then turn around and play KFC. You can bitch about KFC then turn around and play god comp.. Its all stupid ass mongo shit in a stupid ass mongo game. Get over it.

/end rant

Edited by Clamnesia, 23 July 2014 - 04:56 PM.

Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#46 Mendicant

Mendicant
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hatarade up in here by all you salty mages that think your deep freeze orb icelance/FFB is so much harder than anything any other class does.

Yeah the class is fucking stupid. So are a lot of things.

Yeah beastcleave is literally retarded. So is every other shaman comp.

Until you make your own video showing off your skill (jk its MOP) then you really have no reason to hate on people that release things that newer players might enjoy watching.

Although im not sure what it is with enhances and silly screaming metal music.
Hmm.

I didn't know it was hard to PoM poly into fear/silence into .4s cyclone into repoly+clone because lol 2 huge CD kicks.

Or Mindblast DP with proc trinket.

People complain about all the instant CC, well damn I wish we had spammable CC. All you have to do is easily fake a shear and spam poly into the enh/clone and swap it over to hunter.

#47 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

I didn't know it was hard to PoM poly into fear/silence into .4s cyclone into repoly+clone because lol 2 huge CD kicks.

People complain about all the instant CC, well damn I wish we had spammable CC. All you have to do is easily fake a shear and spam poly into the enh/clone and swap it over to hunter.

noone cares. There are a million of the whole "Well, you can do this, this, and this though" Yes, every class has something that comes easy to it, whether its damage, CC, or some other kind of utility. Its the state of the game youre in. If youre mad about other classes having something OP and you dont want to play a class that has SOMETHING op yourself, everyone play triple prot spec. Problem solved. Then it becomes a skill thing, right?
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#48 FukkenZuzah

FukkenZuzah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1808
  • 3v3: 2930
  • RBG: 2088

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

Lowest I ever got my Cyclone is .6 :(
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: i will always be knows as best feral on this realm
[13:28:58] [W From] [85:Cowmôôflage]: byz

#49 Mendicant

Mendicant
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

Edit: I'm just saying I feel more OP playing godcomp than beast/turbo/LSM/(Enh/destroLSM), ect.

I didn't mean it like that. Wizards have high-skillcap than melee for obvious reasons (More tools) and especially since I play one of the easiest comps in the game, I get annoyed when people say godcomp takes skill past 2100. I havn't played my rdruid in 3 seasons, first time playing it again hit 2.4-2.5 as godcomp w/ Tradechat.

I just don't see to much a difference. Between melee cleaves and casters cleaves involving skill, I mean.

Edited by Lethargicx, 23 July 2014 - 05:34 PM.

#50 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Edit: I'm just saying I feel more OP playing godcomp than beast/turbo/LSM/(Enh/destroLSM), ect.

I didn't mean it like that. Wizards have high-skillcap than melee for obvious reasons (More tools) and especially since I play one of the easiest comps in the game, I get annoyed when people say godcomp takes skill past 2100. I havn't played my rdruid in 3 seasons, first time playing it again hit 2.4-2.5 as godcomp w/ Tradechat.

I just don't see to much a difference. Between melee cleaves and casters cleaves involving skill, I mean.

I dont see a lot of difference in ANY class or comp as far as skill goes atm, tbh.. I dont think any one thing is harder than the next unless youre pushing with higher ratings than a comp is technically capable of. I mean if youre playing prot pally / demo lock / holy priest and you get 2800+ with that.. i will applaud you because that most likely took a slight bit of skill.. But as far as any t1 /2 /3 comp... meh

At one point in this game, i think certain classes had significantly higher skill caps than others, but i dont see it anymore.. For example, mages in Wotlk i think had a really high skill cap. I think rogues in wotlk had a high skill cap. I think hunters had a high skill cap for a good portion of the game. Disc priests i think have always been a class that takes skill to play...

At this point in the game, i dont think anything really even has a skill cap. you dont have to be skilled is what i mean. Can you press your keybinds? Can you hit defensive CDs when gladiatorlossa tells you to? Can you use offensive CDs on CD? Can you spam a PVE DPS rotation into the same person for a whole game? Do you know where the pillar is? Are you capable of making your way to the pillar and hugging it until topped? Then you can be successful at any class in MoP.

Edit: Also, Dont forget to take your spammable and / or instant @arena1/2/3 CC and put it somewhere that you can hit it often

I think thats the complete recipe to be "skilled" and successful im Mists of Pandaria.

Edited by Clamnesia, 23 July 2014 - 06:23 PM.

#51 Booked

Booked
  • Junkies

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

Exept that there's no hardcore music in this video, get your genres straight :duckers:

Can't play the vid because i'm away from my usual net, but if I remember correctly, the intro?
Maybe you're the one who should get your genres straight

#52 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

Can't play the vid because i'm away from my usual net, but if I remember correctly, the intro?
Maybe you're the one who should get your genres straight

That's some screamo shit, not hardcore.

Edited by Raak, 24 July 2014 - 11:31 AM.

Posted Image

#53 Leeqt

Leeqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1682
  • 3v3: 2287
  • RBG: 1550

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

The band 'Architects' is a hardcore band :/ - http://i.imgur.com/b1ReQlR.png there ya go cutie.
I don't know why people keep saying 'every enhance has angry music' haha it's not even angry it's just not mainstream so typically your average person would say it's 'screamo' when screamo itself isn't even a genre its just some word that an 'average' person gave to bands that they don't like/haven't heard and write it off as a screamo. Get educated and open your mind to more music not just your average radio crap. OH AND ALSO... it's intro music the rest is your typical chillstep genre so please don't cry to hard when I've provided 95% of the clip to a genre everyone can listen to without whinging.
www.twitch.tv/Leetvx & www.youtube.com/Leetvx - Follow for 3v3 Enhancement Gameplay

#54 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

The band 'Architects' is a hardcore band :/ - http://i.imgur.com/b1ReQlR.png there ya go cutie.
I don't know why people keep saying 'every enhance has angry music' haha it's not even angry it's just not mainstream so typically your average person would say it's 'screamo' when screamo itself isn't even a genre its just some word that an 'average' person gave to bands that they don't like/haven't heard and write it off as a screamo. Get educated and open your mind to more music not just your average radio crap. OH AND ALSO... it's intro music the rest is your typical chillstep genre so please don't cry to hard when I've provided 95% of the clip to a genre everyone can listen to without whinging.

No it fucking ain't. This is hardcore:
http://youtu.be/Q-sWoq1zBnI

"screamo" is a valid term to describe these screaming "post-hardcore" kids.
Posted Image

#55 Booked

Booked
  • Junkies

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

"screaming post-hardcore"
lol.

and your average person does call hardcore and similar genres "screamo" I don't have a problem with it, it's just annoying when people don't realise screamo isn't a genre, and hardcore is different too heavy metal.

fair enough people comment on music they dislike, but please educate yourself around it before you make absolute retarded comments lol, but it is a gaming forum so why am I surprised.

Edited by Booked, 24 July 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#56 drzy

drzy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

metalcore #1

Edited by drzy, 24 July 2014 - 02:13 PM.

#57 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1666
  • 3v3: 1893
  • 5v5: 1940
  • RBG: 960

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

Entertaining, and mages deserve what they get from enhancement shamans.

#58 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

"screaming post-hardcore"
lol.

and your average person does call hardcore and similar genres "screamo" I don't have a problem with it, it's just annoying when people don't realise screamo isn't a genre, and hardcore is different too heavy metal.

fair enough people comment on music they dislike, but please educate yourself around it before you make absolute retarded comments lol, but it is a gaming forum so why am I surprised.

The post-hardcore definition is from the bands own wikipedia page you dipshit.
Posted Image

#59 Leeqt

Leeqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1682
  • 3v3: 2287
  • RBG: 1550

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

you dipshit.

dayyyyum u pist haha, its a game, its a genre of music, chill out HAHA theres much larger things to get worked up about. God, i feel so sorry for you, jk not really.

@Drzy

Love me some Texas in July :)! - 1:07 dat breakdown, BLEGH!

Edited by Leeqt, 24 July 2014 - 02:41 PM.

www.twitch.tv/Leetvx & www.youtube.com/Leetvx - Follow for 3v3 Enhancement Gameplay

#60 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

dayyyyum u pist haha, its a game, its a genre of music, chill out HAHA theres much larger things to get worked up about. God, i feel so sorry for you, jk not really.

@Drzy

Love me some Texas in July :)!

Not mad, just chipped pride when someone tells me to go educate myself on the genre I've been heavily invested in for over a decade ^_^
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beastcleave, enhance shaman, rmp, enhance shaman guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<