• Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1682
  • 3v3: 2287
  • RBG: 1550

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

The slowmos really made it look retarded, specially considering the fact that the sotrmblast/elemental blast part is the least skillful thing an enhance can do.

Gratz on pointing that out with a giant "hey look at how big i can crit, raw skills" label.

lmao, it was just some effects that i added in to slow things down and make the video look cool. No need to be extremely rude, but oh wait i forgot this it's AJ/some idiot behind his computer screen talking shit as per usual. Thanks for your input it was greatly appreciated and really needed.
www.twitch.tv/Leetvx & www.youtube.com/Leetvx - Follow for 3v3 Enhancement Gameplay

#22 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

Well, what do you expect? As it was raw footage, i cannot comment the editing nor the music. You have a good team work, thats given. You most of the time kill mages from 45-55% hp in a moment, i do that aswell, lot of classes do that, this not something new or unique and specially not amazing to watch, you shouldn't really slow mo that.

For example, i would have loved to see this from your healers pov instead, how he deal with the cc RMP can throw out and keep up after the opening

Edited by Darksoldierr, 15 July 2014 - 02:03 PM.

What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#23 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

You had plenty of time to Rage before silence hit you during Orb, you didnt. Priest trinket swap and after the damage was over you Rage anyway and then win. MoP
Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 Leeqt

Leeqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

Well, what do you expect? As it was raw footage, i cannot comment the editing nor the music. You have a good team work, thats given. You most of the time kill mages from 45-55% hp in a moment, i do that aswell, lot of classes do that, this not something new or unique and specially not amazing to watch, you shouldn't really slow mo that.

For example, i would have loved to see this from your healers pov instead, how he deal with the cc RMP can throw out and keep up after the opening

It wasn't to show any skill or anything it was just a fun clip I put together, so if you can understand that you'll get why it's a fun mess around video with random slow modes to make it look cool. I'm not an amazing editor and clearly I'm not shamguard. The example you request isn't something i have access to nor the effort or time to grab footage from my priest in which he doesn't record just to add into my video. It was just a simple video I put together vs'ing an RMP and it's always made into something more than that and i get bashed for no reason haha.

You had plenty of time to Rage before silence hit you during Orb, you didnt. Priest trinket swap and after the damage was over you Rage anyway and then win. MoP

Yeah, i fucked up, and? have you never made a mistake? thanks for pointing that one out though.
www.twitch.tv/Leetvx & www.youtube.com/Leetvx - Follow for 3v3 Enhancement Gameplay

#25 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

I was probably over the top rude, i'm sorry for that. Still think its stupid to slow mo stormblast ^^
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#26 Leeqt

Leeqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

lol it's all good man :) haha yeah the slow mos are gay, but i like them :) honestly i try something new every video with editing just to try and entertain, it's kinda hard as enhance as two viable comps i run are really mongo and gay but yet again enhance is mongo and thats just the way blizzards made the class and i've been enhance since BC on and off through the expansions. So getting 'game breaking game play' is kind of hard since my options to show some clutch skill-full stuff is kind of hard but it can be seen in older videos, it's just hard you know?

Edited by Leeqt, 15 July 2014 - 02:57 PM.

#27 topgay

topgay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1316

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

Sorry but enhance is the only class that I won't ever watch videos of. Not only boring but also obnoxious gameplay and all you can ever show off to people is purging all game or your ridicolous oneshot clips. I've had enough after so many Diablous's videos. It's all so repetitive, this class doesn't even setup. It just pops.
cheers doomsen
Posted Image

#28 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, i fucked up, and? have you never made a mistake? thanks for pointing that one out though.

I have, but the point isn't that you made a mistake, it's that you still win after you make this big of a mistake.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Connellypwnz

Connellypwnz
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:51 PM

I'd like to point out that the video is missing the reason why Lee is so skilled.

So i have to tell it.

Lee's parents had the same surname before getting married.

Please review the rules on signatures.

#30 Icyfresh420

Icyfresh420
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/1/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2401
  • 3v3: 2766
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2316
  • LocationFreshland

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE DID U C THAT DAMAGE [email protected]@[email protected]??!?!?!
said every beastcleave player ever

#31 Okayenhance

Okayenhance
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2107
  • 3v3: 2437
  • RBG: 768

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hatarade up in here by all you salty mages that think your deep freeze orb icelance/FFB is so much harder than anything any other class does.

Yeah the class is fucking stupid. So are a lot of things.

Yeah beastcleave is literally retarded. So is every other shaman comp.

Until you make your own video showing off your skill (jk its MOP) then you really have no reason to hate on people that release things that newer players might enjoy watching.

Although im not sure what it is with enhances and silly screaming metal music.
Hmm.

Edited by Okayenhance, 20 July 2014 - 05:51 PM.

#32 Connellypwnz

Connellypwnz
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

So much harder than anything any other class does.
Yeah the class is fucking stupid.
Yeah beastcleave is literally retarded.
Video showing off your skill.
Newer players might enjoy watching.

Enhances and silly screaming metal music.

Posted Image

Please review the rules on signatures.

#33 justchecking

justchecking
  • LocationAUS AUS AUS AUS AUS

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

Slow-mo really allows proper portrayal of the repetitive waste of trinket and average game play. I loved the part where you popped ascendance whilst trapped in a ring of frost, run through it asking for dispel, but just trinket it because beastcleave.

#34 sapnoob

sapnoob
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2335
  • 3v3: 2811
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 2027

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

I'd like to point out that the video is missing the reason why Lee is so skilled.

So i have to tell it.

Lee's parents had the same surname before getting married.

whats this mean? talking shit? ill hit you were you sit kid.
Posted Image

#35 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2300
  • 3v3: 2810
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2202
  • LocationCarmel, California

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

Lee u r a useless moron and u r an fgt

am gay

gona go fk some biches n iet frostad flaeks
Posted Image

#36 Booked

Booked
  • Junkies

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:27 AM

hey lee u gonna blok me on this 2 bro

lost my old aj account, bye helmets

#37 Leeqt

Leeqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

I wasn't going to even bother but i'll point out few things.

So much hate, all in all it was just a small video that 'I've put together for fun since i enjoy editing, just because i made a few mistakes within the game-play doesn't mean i'm not going to add it in, they were fun games. So many of you guys take it so seriously, I mean just read the stuff you write... it's pathetic. Trying to actually belittle me and put me down just because I've put out some content. Theres no positives, just negatives. The ONLY reason I've put this up on AJ is to get more views and thanks :) because the comments aren't taken to heart, so thank you for the support by watching my video lmao.

Oh also, Nixonx I'm so glad you have the braincells to type that constructive sentence, very very useful indeed. Maybe you should learn your ABC's back in preschool again? :~)

TurkyTickler I'm not sure if you've noticed but I'm mele and the mage was at really low health therefore for me to sit a inside a mage ring would be pretty stupid right? so i walked through it to get dispelled to hit the mage. If you had the brains you'd know that, very constructive feedback, thanks for checking it out, make sure to like and subscribe, rofl.

#38 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy is craving any sort of attention, negative or otherwise.

#39 Leeqt

Leeqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

ye u got me man definitely craving that attention, you just lost your limb btw.

#40 leek

leek
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire
  • 2v2: 1030
  • 3v3: 3123
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:34 PM

quality replies in this thread, enjoyed the training of mages, awesome defensive cd management, 10/10 rerolling enhance

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beastcleave, enhance shaman, rmp, enhance shaman guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<