• Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

www.twitch.tv/mckevrx - just got new net so hopefully gonna be streaming a lot ;)

Edited by jaimex, 10 July 2014 - 04:13 PM.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#2 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

It's offline. Good promoting!

#3 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

yeah nobody is on for 3s atm but ill bump when i actually have it on xd

Edited by jaimex, 10 July 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#4 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

Good to see that the donation button is there already, just incase. And I'm pretty sure boosting is against the rules of world of warcraft.

Also, will you be streaming Without skype and gladiatorlosa, or will you play With both?

Spoiler

Everyone has donation button and like 90% top streamers advertise boosting services. You're just riding the bandwagon here with the Jaime hate.

Edited by Raak, 10 July 2014 - 03:11 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

Everyone has donation button and like 90% top streamers advertise boosting services. You're just riding the bandwagon here with the Jaime hate.

hoping for a sympathy boost? :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#6 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

hoping for a sympathy boost? :)

You read me like open book.
Posted Image

#7 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

I really don't understand People who, before they have even streamed once, they have a donation button ready and about 5 links to other ways of giving them Money.

And boosting isn't good. And if i was even to get boosted i wouldn't let someone With gladiatorlosa do it. rofl
if there is a patch and the addon doesn't work my entire boost would get delayed.

in honesty jaime is probably not a bad player ive lost to him, and i dont' see why he would use gladiatorlosa. It's just funny that he has a donation button before he has even streamed for more then like 1minute.

I find gladiatorlosa so cringeworthy i cant' even describe it.

leave it out of this thread please or ill just link the vid off your youtube where you use lossa :)

#8 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

Oh god, another lossa hater... Dude, gtfo. for real. WHO CARES. Noone cares about your negative opinion on lossa. Weve been through this a hunfdred times with neosaurfang and all the other lossa haters.. Theres a WHOLE thread devoted to it..

Tl;Dr on the lossa thread: Noone gives a damn. Move along.
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#9 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Oh god, another lossa hater... Dude, gtfo. for real. WHO CARES. Noone cares about your negative opinion on lossa. Weve been through this a hunfdred times with neosaurfang and all the other lossa haters.. Theres a WHOLE thread devoted to it..

he is neosaurfang :P

#10 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

I don't disagree With you, but i wont give you my blessing either.

Lol, i dont use the addon.. I dont use any addons other than recount for that matter, but thats beside the point.. The point really is... Noone cares what you think about lossa... Noone cares about a one time glad that didnt achieve it until last season during MoP's opinion or "blessing". The addon is simply an addon. If youre going to hate on one addon, then you need to hate on them all. All addons give you SOME type of an advantage over a person that doesnt use that addon. get over it. If you use gladius, then you have an advantage over me because i dont use it. Do i bitch about it? No. I chose not to use addons. Move along and apply preparation H DIRECTLY to the whole to soother the butt hurt.
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#11 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

he is neosaurfang :P

Oh, ok. Thanks jaime.. Good to know.

#12 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • LocationUS

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

So do you feel you are better then me because you achieved gladiator earlier then i did? I was as Close to gladiator in s10, but I had no chance against FMP playing Shadowpriest, DK. But I'm not doing a John, I'm just happy i get to play the game and achieving something in it. (Wow, that sound stupid)

I dont feel im better than anyone.. I'm saying you still have alot of earning your keep to do before people will respect your opinion of "taboo type" conversations such as this.. Earning glad ONE time in a season / xpack that is SOOOOOO easy and has DUMBED the game down SO much is not a VERY large accomplishment. Congrats on glad,really, im serious, but do it again. Do it multiple times.. Do it in a harder state of the game.. Do it in more than one expansion. you know? I have successfully gotten glad at least once in every expansion. As a matter of fact, in every expansion.. I have gotten glad the first season of the xpack, quit the game, and then come back for the last season and just screw around.. This season, i wont be getting glad.. My main is Rsham and i feel like its too easy to get glad.. Everyone and their mom is doing it.. So i dont even try. I just play with 1700 people (no joke, im serious) and try to help them and get their ratings higher so they have a better understanding of the game. I want to grow and flourish the community.. Not hold it back.. Unfortunately, one thing that helps the community get collectively better at pvp is LOSSA. Therefore, thats why i support it.

Edit: I will say the only problem with lossa is that the people who use it and get high rated with it tend to not better themselves by getting off of it.. There should be a point where you no longer have to use it anymore.. But nevertheless, its not a big deal.. If they dont want to be the absolute BEST they can be.. thats their problem.

Edited by Clamnesia, 10 July 2014 - 05:05 PM.

#13 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

big shouts to my boy jaime
Posted Image

#14 Bridgey

Bridgey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2117
  • 3v3: 1860
  • LocationSouth West England

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

I saw jaimestream
plays shaman
thought it would be some troll/hate thread about healing stream
is an actual stream

will follow n have a look
Posted Image

#15 Rallo

Rallo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Guardian 2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1765
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 1763
  • RBG: 1329

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

yo yo jaime streams
jaime maek goodest post

#16 dominera

dominera
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2256
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1684
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:25 PM

Dont play the game anymore but I will tune in someday and have a look

#17 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

It's actually that retarded troll Saurfangdk/Asparagus that spammed shit about Gladiatorlosa.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#18 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

streaming some 2s atm :)

edit 3s now

Edited by jaimex, 10 July 2014 - 06:57 PM.

#19 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

streaming some 2s atm :)

Lol 2s what a fgt

edit 3s now

Lol 3s as ele what a fgt

Edited by Forumz, 10 July 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Posted Image

#20 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

Watched the stream, gladiatorlosa is louder then Your teammates. And you must have everything enabled.

on the Bright side, you got a pretty beautiful voice.

Dude at this point even though he uses gladiator losa and says dumb shit on this site sometimes, you only just make yourself look like an ever bigger chode complaining about him 24/7 in every thread talking about gladiator losa whenever you can. The funniest part to me is that you probably actually use gladiator losa but you're so insecure about it that you want to bash it to the point that people maybe would never think you'd use it.

Kind of like how people that are closeted homosexuals will make fun of, tease, and torment others who are gay just because they don't want anyone to know their secret, and also just want to attack what they see in themselves.

Just cut it out man and move on to other things, you might be a happier person ^^

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<