• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1997
  • 3v3: 2187
  • 5v5: 1243
  • RBG: 2232

Posted Yesterday, 08:37 AM

View PostVolb, on 22 October 2014 - 10:43 PM, said:

Eternal flame literally will not save your teammate if youre sitting a full sheep. Also you're playing a paladin, play the class right and work on positioning as opposed to relying on 1 ability to cover for you while you sit cc.
There's no such positioning in the game that can save you from instant ranged CC that's followed by more instant-ranged CC and/or casted CC.

EF was just an example. Obviously everyone will play with sacred shield.
Posted Image

#82 fonekcef

fonekcef
  • Members

Posted Today, 02:21 PM

View PostVolb, on 22 October 2014 - 10:43 PM, said:

you're implying that having to use an ability quite often in order to promote better play is a bad thing? It's a playstyle preference, I enjoy it and it rewards me quite well for staying ontop of things. Also execution sentence numbers @ what lvl, 90, 100, beta, prepatch?
edit: Just for some current number, live: execution healed for 40k, and prism healed for 18k. All non crits ofc. So I'm curious where youre getting these numbers??

On beta with 667 ilvl, holy prism heals a friendly target for 23k while execution sentence heals for 37k (are you sure you are not reading the damage values for execution sentence?) Not to mention execution sentence has 3 times the cooldown of holy prism. Seems to me like holy prism is the clear winner here.

And im not saying judging for selfless healer procs is a bad thing, it just can be hard to manage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<