- - - - -

DDoS'd mid-RBG by my own team mate

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 seizureman18

seizureman18
  • LocationN.I.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

Edit: I just want to preface this post by saying I am a casual RBG player. I have played maybe 8 RBGs in the past 2 months and havent passed 2150CR this season. I only ever queue with PuGs from Trade Chat.

Basically the first game of the night with Anilex and Reflexyo's team, someone on the enemy team DC'd. This is around 2.1MMR. Everyone in TS denied having anything to do with it so we continued. Before we queued for a second game, I explained on TS that I would leave midgame if anything shady happened 1 more time because I wasnt sure anyone on our team had done anything. I get flamed from people on my realID with people calling me a scumlord, cheater and DDoSer and I told them I wasnt 100% sure anyone on our team had done it so I gave the team 1 more chance. The Guardian on the enemy team is Kittyxoqt. I used to play a lot of RBGs with him before he used Lag7 in a game with me. I explained to Kitty the same thing, if he used Lag7 one more time I would just leave and stop queueing with him and he did so I havent queued with him for about 4 months.

So about 5 or 6 games later we get Pandaren Mines. We are 2150mmr and the enemy is around 1950. For some reason our warlock cannot join the BG so we are 9vs10. When Anilex realises we are a man down he calls for someone to boost him out of the gate.

Instantly I call out for him to stop. I tell him if he speedcaps mid I will just leave the game. One or two other guys on TS also say this but I'm not actually sure if anyone did anything.

http://imgur.com/UMAGBKd

So this is Anilex on his mage using Lag7 to speedcap mid.

http://imgur.com/8GMKOA5

I leave the RBG before he can even start capping the middle base and get my 5 minute Deserter Debuff.

Next thing:

http://imgur.com/GBcQ3gk

My internet is totally down for about 30 minutes. I log back in to WoW to find the cheaters still queueing.

http://imgur.com/y8wy04o

Fuck Anilex
Fuck Reflexyo
Fuck the people who called me a cheater and DDoSer
Fuck RBGs
Fuck WoW.

Edited by seizureman18, 07 July 2014 - 01:18 PM.

#2 Draintain

Draintain
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Velen
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 1859

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

You know I don't want to be that guy but I don't think I've ever seen one of these posts get sympathetic feedback. You probably wasted your time.

#3 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

I want to let you know, You did the right thing and you should feel good about yourself.

Posted Image

Edited by Neosaurfang, 07 July 2014 - 01:24 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Lobstermania

Lobstermania
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2329

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:23 PM

delete skype, lawyer up, hit the gym

#5 seizureman18

seizureman18
  • LocationN.I.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

You know I don't want to be that guy but I don't think I've ever seen one of these posts get sympathetic feedback. You probably wasted your time.

Didnt really waste any time :) Wrote this during the DDoS when my net was down for 30 minutes :))

Like I said I'm an RBG casual only playing with PuGs and I know this post doesnt mean shit and nothing will happen but fuck it. If someone sees this thread maybe it will stop them queueing with Anilex and Reflex in future, I dont know.

Edited by seizureman18, 07 July 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#6 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

rbg drama is real

#7 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

it's funny because you know he played with him and tolerated the cheating so long as it was done for his benefit

then it happens to him, and something needs to be done

just interesting how people rationalize to get what they want. did you not think other people felt the same way when you were cheating to get rating you don't deserve?

it isn't even impressive at all. :(

#8 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

it's funny because you know he played with him and tolerated the cheating so long as it was done for his benefit

just interesting how people rationalize to get what they want. did you not think other people felt the same way when you were cheating to get rating you don't deserve?

You did read that he said they was on the same team right?
Posted Image

#9 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

lol

one of your weakest posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

i don't care if you think my posts are weak or not

i am just saying, a truly "casual" rbg player wouldn't care/know about the community of rbgers which must be what, a few hundred people at most?

i play rbgs at exactly the same rating/experience that he explained in his posts - never once been afflicted by ddosing, never once been afflicted by whatever lag7 is

i am just saying, the people he plays with seem to have a very hard time not cheating. i doubt he's completely innocent. his whole thread was just about how great and honorable he was when in reality someone that honorable wouldn't have to resist cheating so hard in the first place

#11 seizureman18

seizureman18
  • LocationN.I.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

Try reading my post next time. If you think I care about rating in RBG your literacy skills need some serious improvement.

Im not going to leave my first RBG of the night because an enemy DCs. How am I supposed to know it was a legit DDoS? There was no mention in TS of foul play. Whenever I had proof of actual cheating, I left the battleground before my team had even capped any bases because I saw Anilex use Lag7. I got my 5 minute deserter and got DDoS'd about 1 minute after.

Stop shitposting

Edited by seizureman18, 07 July 2014 - 04:26 PM.

#12 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

16 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

Lolflay, Maitopurkki, Dizzeeyo, Fizion

HELLO FIN ))

Edited by Lolflay, 07 July 2014 - 04:52 PM.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#13 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

welcome to WoW... it happens everywhere. you would be stunned in place for hours to know how many of the "top" "pro" players know about it and just let it ride because it goes into their favor. god knows if it's not them and they keep their hands clean while the little inbred is mashing the booter off cooldown it's fair game.

cumbags

#14 Tapion

Tapion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:04 PM

Well my experience is that there are definately quite a lot of cheaters in the 2k+ range. For the people that ddos you don't really know they are doing it until you start seeing the pattern. They never admit to it obviously but when you start queing with them and one of the enemy team members that rbgs often drops at the start of the match and cant maintain connection until after its over it gets kind of obvious that something is wrong.

From what I can tell its mostly people that pull the ip address from skype. As long as someone knows your skype name then they can grab the ip if your online or last known ip. That shouldnt be an issue with teamspeak...well maybe the server admin can view the ip addresses (im not sure havent tried to do that)

#15 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

Edit: I just want to preface this post by saying I am a casual RBG player. I have played maybe 8 RBGs in the past 2 months and havent passed 2150CR this season. I only ever queue with PuGs from Trade Chat.

Basically the first game of the night with Anilex

stopped here

you cannot find more retarded than this guy

#16 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

btw +1 for that, first time i see a guy showing his own team cheating.

that requires some balls / honor.

#17 Goatsie

Goatsie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 576

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

Well my experience is that there are definately quite a lot of cheaters in the 2k+ range. For the people that ddos you don't really know they are doing it until you start seeing the pattern. They never admit to it obviously but when you start queing with them and one of the enemy team members that rbgs often drops at the start of the match and cant maintain connection until after its over it gets kind of obvious that something is wrong.

From what I can tell its mostly people that pull the ip address from skype. As long as someone knows your skype name then they can grab the ip if your online or last known ip. That shouldnt be an issue with teamspeak...well maybe the server admin can view the ip addresses (im not sure havent tried to do that)

TS admin - and the ones who have the rights - can access to it.
Skype name is mainly resolved by putting your wow nickname in the search bar

Posted Image

#18 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

To the people without any proxy/VPN :

Go on resolveme.org, buy yourself 2€ a skype blacklist, people wont be able to get your IP by skype resolvers.

np

#19 drzy

drzy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

surprisingly, on US realms, i feel less people are ddos'ing nowadays then before

maybe im just naive, but i've been queuing around 2150-2200 mmr constantly and its always been fair games.

#20 Dreoras

Dreoras
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2200
  • 3v3: 2535
  • 5v5: 2337
  • RBG: 2427

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image

Original: http://eu.battle.net...nd/Zaita/simple this is anilex char he uses in roguetrainers router warfare team

Edited by Dreoras, 08 July 2014 - 12:21 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<