WOD set bonuses (holy)
Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:40 PM
Is (4) Set: Casting Flash of Light grants 1 charge of Holy Power. still there?
Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:10 AM
- Item - Paladin WoD PvP Holy 2P Bonus (New) Denounce grants you 100% of the critical strike chance of the target for 8 sec.
- Item - Paladin WoD PvP Holy 4P Bonus Reduces the cooldown of Hand of Sacrifice by 10.sec.
EDIT: Seems they want to push all healers into a more dmg-oriented role. Check these out:
- Item - Priest WoD PvP Discipline 2P Bonus (New) Penance now increases the speed of a friendly target you heal by 30%, and decreases the movement speed of an enemy target you damage by 50%.
- Item - Shaman WoD PvP Restoration 2P Bonus (New) When you dispel a harmful Magic or Curse effect from an ally, they gain 100 Versatility for 10 sec.
- Item - Druid WoD PvP Restoration 2P Bonus (New) Your Barkskin and Ironbark now also grant the target Nature's Grasp, which roots the first 2 attackers for 30 sec.
Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:18 AM
Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:39 AM
umm.. sac is not on the same playing field as coccon / guardian / pain sup. You have Wall / BOP/ and divine shield for that. I dont think sac is "useless". It keeps you out of cc doesn't it? And tbh, these are all pretty shitty set bonuses..
Actually i feel like i remember seeing that the BASE cd of sac has also been reduced.. And does the talent that gives 2 of them still exist or nah?
Edited by Clamnesia, 18 July 2014 - 11:44 AM.
Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:36 PM
Denounce 2p set bonus might actually be incredibly good if the target's crit % stacks with my own. We're talking 20-30% added crit for 8 seconds basically on demand (denounce glyph makes denounce cast really short or even instant) while also negating some incoming dmg. It's pretty huge.
Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:57 PM
I have denounce glyph for like 90% of my games
I change only for specific comp. LSD2 : Denounce->Devotion Aura | Kitty = DivineProt+DivineShield...
I always run with Beacon / Flash of light / Denounce. Having 3 trashs buffs everytime (When you face a shadowcleave, it's just 200% mandatory to protect your purity) + denounce instant during a burst time is awesome.
The new 2p is really huge
I'm gonna miss the actual +1 HP too
For the 4p, he's useless. Having something like "Your hand of protection / freedom become immune to offensive dispel" should be a better option.
Currently, having HoF + HoP immune to offensive dispel should be the best option to make the hpal attractive compared to others. Because the only things "unique" you can bring to your team is annihilated by 99% of the actual teams.
Who is affraid of a Hand of Sacrifice now?
Racist Gladiator Jim²
Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:15 PM
Sac is such a weird mechanic, I dunno how they could fix it. If it's dispellable, it's crap past a certain rating. If it's undispellable, it would be OP. Maybe if they make it castable while CC-ed? That way you could still snap out of CC but the enemy would still be able to do their dmg without having 30% of it be transferred to the pala?
Anyway, I'm thinking hpala melee cleaves might just be really strong in WoD, what with there being less ways to peel in the game and the pala being able to heal a lot better at all times thanks to 2P. xD
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users