• LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Swacky I'd let you ruin me.

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#22 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Hi,

I agree the use of third party programmes such as Lag7 is really scummy and ruins the bracket.

However Swack, as I agree it was totally stupid for Rogtrainer to use Lag7 to cap Center Mine on that night, it did not win the game or change anything within that game. A fight at mid was present as always, so if anyone capped it or didn't cap it, both teams would be AoEing and trying to get the cap; anyway, it seemed totally normal from my end. Now the pure and only reason why you lost is because your team chose to not assist your Flag Carrier and simply attempt to PvE @ Center. This is not a viable strategy and will only pay off against idiots.

You'll notice our tank got 4 carts across and your tank got 2 across. You had no interest in slowing our Carts until the final (winning) cart. For example I spent 3 minute rotating fear/mc/horror on your tank and he was able to make it across the map in 5 minutes vs our tank going across in around 1-2 minutes. Now I respect you feel that you must win mid, but it is only going to give you a small amount of points (carts are where the major point gains and reductions are). In short, even though Rogtrainer unfairly capped Center Mines, the game was lost purely because you didn't run carts as you should. If we had one base we would of still won, I seriously think so.

Posted Image

Next time, how about run carts instead of trying to PvE?

Note: I am in no way in favour of Rogtrainer using Lag7 to cap a base and don't really like it either.

I'd like to see Blizzard try and counteract programmes like this and maybe the bracket can become enjoyable; but at the end of the day there will be certain individuals who choose to play unfairly and ruin it for others.

And before you say; I do unintentionally support Rogtrainer by playing with him on occasion.
(sorry)

Anyway, GG. Run a better tactic next time?

(I'm going to get so much hate for this post)

#23 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Spoiler

You could argue that they were forced to focus on middle like that -because- of the unfair cap in the early game. If it wasn't capped like that then they could've spent more time focusing on the carts.

I don't really play RBGs though so what do I know.

Edited by Forumz, 04 July 2014 - 03:26 PM.

Posted Image

#24 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

"I agree it was unfair of me to get a head start at the 200m run, but man don't be mad at me i beat you by 2seconds anyways."

Edited by Neosaurfang, 04 July 2014 - 03:31 PM.

Posted Image

#25 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

Not at all, there is a center fight NO MATTER WHAT. You will AoE mid if you have it or do not have it. It's very minor in the grand scheme of things. Carts win games.

#26 Swack

Swack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1437
  • RBG: 2611

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

Hi,

I agree the use of third party programmes such as Lag7 is really scummy and ruins the bracket.

However Swack, as I agree it was totally stupid for Rogtrainer to use Lag7 to cap Center Mine on that night, it did not win the game or change anything within that game. A fight at mid was present as always, so if anyone capped it or didn't cap it, both teams would be AoEing and trying to get the cap; anyway, it seemed totally normal from my end. Now the pure and only reason why you lost is because your team chose to not assist your Flag Carrier and simply attempt to PvE @ Center. This is not a viable strategy and will only pay off against idiots.

You'll notice our tank got 4 carts across and your tank got 2 across. You had no interest in slowing our Carts until the final (winning) cart. For example I spent 3 minute rotating fear/mc/horror on your tank and he was able to make it across the map in 5 minutes vs our tank going across in around 1-2 minutes. Now I respect you feel that you must win mid, but it is only going to give you a small amount of points (carts are where the major point gains and reductions are). In short, even though Rogtrainer unfairly capped Center Mines, the game was lost purely because you didn't run carts as you should. If we had one base we would of still won, I seriously think so.

Note: I am in no way in favour of Rogtrainer using Lag7 to cap a base and don't really like it either.

I'd like to see Blizzard try and counteract programmes like this and maybe the bracket can become enjoyable; but at the end of the day there will be certain individuals who choose to play unfairly and ruin it for others.

And before you say; I do unintentionally support Rogtrainer by playing with him on occasion.
(sorry)

HAHAHAHA are you serious right now? you used a third party program to get the middle which gave you like a 800 points lead before we got it, both you and me know that my team is superior to yours and the only way you can win is by cheating. we should not have to change tactics because you are a cheating scum.

the fact that you even try to argue is beyond me, i actually cant understand how someone can be as stupid as you, you cheated because you know you are inferior and would lose if you didnt, the end.

you are so utterly trash you didnt even get a single kill that game.

"I agree it was unfair of me to get a head start at the 200m run, but man don't be mad at me i beat you by 2seconds anyways."

this pretty much sums it up.

#27 Swack

Swack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1437
  • RBG: 2611

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

Not at all, there is a center fight NO MATTER WHAT. You will AoE mid if you have it or do not have it. It's very minor in the grand scheme of things. Carts win games.

getting 800 points for free only from the base, and not letting us help our fc run carts/slow yours because we need the middle isnt minor.

you are trash at this game and you have to use exploits to win, get off these forums.

#28 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

Hi,

Posted Image

(sorry)

If you didnt use Lag7 to get mid you wouldn't be able to run carts like you did, nor would you be able to interrupt us from taking mid for such a long time simply by running to your corps and getting perfect resses (you cant loot your own factions corpse on Deepwind because god knows why) and thus giving you even more points and prohibiting us from slowing your FC and helping ours. If we started slowing your FC and helping ours we would never ever have gotten mid.

Can't even believe your knowledge of this game is so miniscule that you actually think it was just a minor thing. You actually think you would've won if it was a fair fight? You scored 0(!) killing blows.

You all say you dont like the fact that he uses Lag7 but none of you do anything about it. None of you AFK inside the game to protest, none of you stop healing to protest, you just say you dont like it but you go along with it nevertheless and thus supporting his actions. The only person I've actually seen do anything to stop his team using Lag7 is Winkay and big creds to him for doing so.

Edited by Schvetolga, 04 July 2014 - 03:55 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

I'm simply saying that the carts won the game. Bases are so minor on that map. And I agree it's disgusting to use a cheat to gain an initial base. I'm also telling you that no matter what, your philosophy of a teamfight winning Deepwind is not going to benefit you.

Ironically I'm not pro-lag7 however I do seem to oddly support it by taking Rogtrainer.

It's a predicament.

#30 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

I'm simply saying that the carts won the game. Bases are so minor on that map. And I agree it's disgusting to use a cheat to gain an initial base. I'm also telling you that no matter what, your philosophy of a teamfight winning Deepwind is not going to benefit you.

Ironically I'm not pro-lag7 however I do seem to oddly support it by taking Rogtrainer.

It's a predicament.

And you wouldn't have been able to run carts like you did if you didnt get mid from the start. We wouldn't have had to focus all of our attention to wiping you and getting mid. We would've wiped you slowly and slowed your FC. Is that so hard to understand?

What do you actually think we would've done had we gotten mid quicker? Stand around AFKing and not slowing your FC? Jesus.

So why do you keep taking Roguetrainer? It's not like hes a good player. Surely there must be replacements if you're so disgusted by his exploits.

Edited by Schvetolga, 04 July 2014 - 04:00 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#31 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

You should have players slowing the enemy FC no matter what. No matter what happens it's a great idea to send a Rogue and Priest to completely stop the enemy FC. As I previously said, bases are really not that important. You should see how a lot of US teams play the map if you think otherwise. I admire your teamfight, but teamfights won't win you some maps.

And yeah, it's a tricky one with the Rogtrainer situation.

#32 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

You should have players slowing the enemy FC no matter what. No matter what happens it's a great idea to send a Rogue and Priest to completely stop the enemy FC. As I previously said, bases are really not that important. You should see how a lot of US teams play the map if you think otherwise. I admire your teamfight, but teamfights won't win you some maps.

And yeah, it's a tricky one with the Rogtrainer situation.

Okey so we slow down your FC as much as you slow ours, thus generating the same amount of points from carts.

BUT
BUT
BUT
BUT
BUT you have 2 bases giving you points whereas we have 1. You win anyway, can you really not see that? Without the Lag7 cap you wouldn't even have had a chance. The fact that you cant even kill 1 player from our team clearly reinforces that statement.

It's not a tricky situation. You're digusted by the fact the he exploits but you keep playing with him. People who are disgusted with other people usually avoid that person. Simple as.

Edited by Schvetolga, 04 July 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Lol actually trying to justify their use of Lag7 fuckinghell I think I just got autism

#34 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

why does this sam guy even try to argue after it's been proved multiple times his team uses ddos and scummy tactics/hacks to win

#35 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

I'm not arguing at all. I'm simply saying that I would of still won. Rogtrainer or no Rogtrainer, Lag7 or no Lag7.

And if you hate, honestly I'd love to face you legitimately any time, send me a message.

Maybe it's a good idea to go without him haha!

#36 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 20, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this thread gave me cancer anyway.
Posted Image

#37 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

I may have used Lag7 to cap a base but it doesn't really matter because bases don't mean anything on that bg

We would of won anyway, we don't need killing blows to cap mid because we're that good

Posted Image

Edited by HeyimJack, 04 July 2014 - 05:14 PM.

#38 Slappajack

Slappajack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1643
  • 3v3: 2508
  • 5v5: 2104
  • RBG: 2476

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

If you guys didnt dot the fc and let smallung slow you would of won,
:)

#39 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

I'm not arguing at all. I'm simply saying that I would of still won. Rogtrainer or no Rogtrainer, Lag7 or no Lag7.

And if you hate, honestly I'd love to face you legitimately any time, send me a message.

Maybe it's a good idea to go without him haha!

Can you in all seriousness not see that it was the Lag7 cap that put us in the situation, not the desire to get mid? There is no way the game would've ended the same way had you not Lag7 capped mid. We would've played it very differently had we not been obligated to get a second base. If you cant get this through your head there's no point in replying anymore.

Who am I trying to convince anyway? You play with Roguetrainer so there's obviously a disturbance in your brain.

Edit: There's no legitimate games with Roguetrainer in the opposing team, it just wont ever happen.

Edited by Schvetolga, 04 July 2014 - 06:13 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

cheating scum post on this site to get attention, people reply to cheating scum giving them attention which is exactly what they want

why doesn't everyone just stop replying to cheating scum? :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 04 July 2014 - 05:43 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<