• Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Small organization on Tich-Horde(US) presently with plans for a serious review of the WoD PvP system as a competent guild - transferring to Alliance on an undetermined server on 1SEP2014.

Must be a Male Draenei if you are able - Druids will be considered based on their clout, and all people who are not Druids and are excluded from being the master race must be female Dwarves to signify their inferiority.

I guarantee that this will be a thousand year guild. We will reign over World of Warcraft until man steps foot on Mars. Bolshevism and Communism, DDoSing and general scumbaggery have gone on long enough.

What we are looking for: bros. The people we have so far have faced thousands of battles together, from the very peaks of arena ratings to the absolute climax of rated battlegrounds, our mettle has been tested and found superior against the best of the best. I have probably played 15,000 games with Icons and we have never once shared harsh words. We don't rage, we don't cheat, we just play and have a good time. If this sounds like what you're looking for and you won't ever be a liability against any opponent, hit us up.

There are always plenty of girls around on Skype - internet relationships galore. I may have had more than 400 independent real life sexual partners, but I've probably had ten times that number of ladies in Durotar.

You should be atleast a several time Gladiator. Actually, so long as you're willing to improve and not a total retard you could have a place amongst us. Not very many applicants make it through, but those who do forge a bond of competency and friendship for life.

--

Leave all of this nonsense behind and join ranks with legends - fake "6 time R1" idiots will be immediately sorted out and squashed. If you're looking for a good group of bros to play with and can carry your weight regardless of circumstance, PM me on AJ and we can go from there.

Signed,

Reed Wise

Guild master of <IT GETS BETTER>

Edited by Esiwdeer, 01 July 2014 - 10:17 PM.

#2 Newuserv

Newuserv
  • Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

I'll pass.

#3 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

i am having such a hard time finding you funny without an avatar =/ really sucks

#4 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

Where do I app

#5 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:58 AM

you can simply message me in game @ gollumiceman-tichondrius OR add my realid reedwise#1726

#6 Blitzkriegqt

Blitzkriegqt
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1531
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

Will you accept inferior sub-human females into your ranks or will I be your standard bar maiden? I make a slow cooked Westfall Stew to die for.
Posted Image

#7 prodigiousv

prodigiousv
  • Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Will you accept inferior sub-human females into your ranks or will I be your standard bar maiden? I make a slow cooked Westfall Stew to die for.

I'm really sorry, but you have to find another guild. Thank you for the interest and good luck with your searches!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<