• RBG: 1986

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:00 PM

anyone tried bloodbath

tried bloodbath, but imo bladestorm is better dmg/pressure wise + mobilty

#863 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:01 PM

rend procs bloodbath though idk seems rly good, i like avatar too, i dont see why bladestorm is that good

#864 AlYolo

AlYolo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2212
  • 3v3: 2909
  • 5v5: 2162
  • RBG: 1986

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:03 PM

rend procs bloodbath though idk seems rly good, i like avatar too, i dont see why bladestorm is that good

They're both good, just go with whatever u pref, try few skirms check diff, i rather have a offensive cd every min rather than 3 mins, i use avatar for funz vs double dps teams sometimes

Edited by AlYolo, 19 October 2014 - 11:03 PM.

#865 Xeek

Xeek
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1540
  • 3v3: 1677
  • RBG: 1136

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:21 PM

Personally i play with following talents: Juggernaut, Enraged Regene, Taste For Blood, Storm Bolt, Safeguard, Bladestorm.

I only use Double time if necessarily, mage/hunt otherwise always Juggernaut, I dont like the 20Sec CD of charges, Warbringer is not a option for me atleast, 1,5 sec for +8sec charge cd.

Also Taste For Blood rather than Sudden Death for that Rage Generation, (Rend targets), + Sudden Death is just ''random procs'' You cannot time it so i dont feel it useful, Tried slam and its defo my 2nd option.

Stormbolt for that Ranged Stun, I sometimes go Shockwave vs Double Melee's, But otherwise its 99% Stormbolt.

For Glyphs i'd say Bull Rush for the xtra rage, Glyph of Rude Interruption vs any Caster rly then i just go with one of theese : Mortal Strike / Die Of The Sword , Wind and Thunder (Rarely depends on setup).

Pre-Patch Gemming/Gear:
Full Prideful with Prowess Back (Mastery)
Yellow Gems = Fractured Sun's Radiance (+20Mastery)
Blue Gems = Sensei's Wild Jade

This is what i go with in Pre-Patch, New Glyphs etc will come in the actual Expansion.

If you got any Questions let me know.

I am running the same Talents as you are but I'm not so sure about the gemming yet, I am still using the old ones right now.
Mastery doesn't increase WW or Bladestorm's damage so you only gonna increase MS and CS damage above 20% HP.
Maybe TFB with stacking Haste or Crit might be better, or running sd with Mastery gems.

Edited by Xeek, 20 October 2014 - 02:31 AM.

#866 Kilthx

Kilthx
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 2030
  • 3v3: 2015
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 2006

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:49 PM

I am running the same Talents as you are but I'm not so sure about the gemming yet, I am still using the old ones right now.
Mastery doesn't increase WW or Bladestorm's damage so you only gonna increase MS and CS damage above 20% HP.
Maybe TFB with stacking Haste or Crit might be better, or running slam/sd with Mastery gems.

once we hit lvl 100 and get our 4Pc mastery will be the way to go ill still be going Sudden death. having a free execute only makes rage better

#867 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:27 AM

I said so mastery is gonna be the thing. However i still gem str over mastery. As it scales all your abilities and is indirectly tied with your mastery scaling. And it gives Parry.
Str/ red
Str mastery/ Yellow
Str crit/ Blue (might change these.)

Haste increases it's value if you want to use whirlwind a lot instead. Once we start to lvl we get a perk that will increase our auto attack dmg to rended targets. Haste may pull ahead then. Still with Sweeping strikes mastery remains a powerful stat.
I do not think crit is worth anything over haste or mastery in pvp. Unless you play a spec that has procs related on crits. (fury)

As glyphs i run.
Bullrush: So you can get an early high rage cs. Or go in for max aoe with sweeping strikes up.
Mortal strike: With our weak selfheals getting that tad extra more healing from either ourselves or another source feels mandatory.
Wind and thunder: Increasing the range of your aoe slow(thunderclap) and your whirlwind distance can really gain you some high damage. Especially when you realise you can still dish out damage over 12y when sitting in roots.

Talents.
Jugger or doubletime: I think they are close to each other both situational.
Second wind: Even with the nerfed version. If you manage to do a lot of cleave damage it will scale up the self heal a lot. Vs situations that rely on 1 shotting you in a stun. (rogues) Enraged regen.
Sudden Death: The more mastery you get. The better the talent becomes. Does good damage if you save it up for CS. Slam just feels it is for the bois that can't get off from spamming that button. Or when you just really can't afford to aoe CC. TFB scales up if you multi rend. Good for when you want to mash that whirlwind. Or if you want to gain rage when forced into def stance or when sitting in roots.
Stuns both obvious. Not gonna go in to that.
Bladestorm: Easy the best one. It still works with sweeping strikes + gives you immunity to cc. When on 2 targets you can keep yourself alive for a bit longer with second wind wile kiting. And it goes perfect with shockwave.
Avatar could be something if you do not expect the game to run longer then a minute.

Edited by Pinka, 20 October 2014 - 11:39 AM.

Posted Image

#868 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

I said so mastery is gonna be the thing. However i still gem str over mastery. As it scales all your abilities and is indirectly tied with your mastery scaling. And it gives Parry.
Str/ red
Str mastery/ Yellow
Str crit/ Blue (might change these.)

We don't have any gems on PvP gear

also lolarms
Posted Image

#869 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:07 PM

Talents
  • Sudden Death (Arms) Your autoattack hits have a 20% 10% chance to make your next Execute cost no initial Rage, consume no extra Rage, and be usable on any target, regardless of health level.
  • Sudden Death (Fury, Protection) Your autoattack hits have a 20% 10% chance to make your next Execute cost no initial Rage and be usable on any target, regardless of health level.

rip the dream

#870 Xeek

Xeek
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1540
  • 3v3: 1677
  • RBG: 1136

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

Talents

• Sudden Death (Arms) Your autoattack hits have a 20% 10% chance to make your next Execute cost no initial Rage, consume no extra Rage, and be usable on any target, regardless of health level.
  • Sudden Death (Fury, Protection) Your autoattack hits have a 20% 10% chance to make your next Execute cost no initial Rage and be usable on any target, regardless of health level.

rip the dream

these are just tooltip changes, it's been like that since day 1 6.0.2

#871 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

so apparently spell reflecting hunter traps back to the hunter is back now, so thats some shit

#872 Jalopy

Jalopy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/1/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1583
  • 3v3: 2471
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1626

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:38 AM

Xeek does PVP wot?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warriors, in, 6.0, WoD, Flavour, is, god, igniteweaponigniteblunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<