• EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1820
  • 5v5: 2136
  • RBG: 2557
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:06 PM

What a shocker Noblock would do something like this, I mean, he ''may lag'' sometimes but that's it I promise.

Hehe.

#3 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:06 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2582

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Noblock is the best RBG leader in the world and if someone disagrees he's basically an ignorant that didnt do his reasearch

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.

Please review signature rules: http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#5 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

I actually made an appearance in Noblocks Teamspeak and I met up with people from his RBG team who were involved with the wall hack and ddos incidents. I talked about the sheer level of autism it requires to care about RBGs and consistently post threads no one cares about on AJ, and as a past RBG god we actually shared a lot of opinions. I'm not promising anything but all I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of RBGs and the correlation between making shit threads on AJ and aspergers syndrome :)

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 23 June 2014 - 09:13 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#6 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

Daily reminder that IU is a literal goddess

oh and these threads are so shit, no one cares

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#7 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1MY4hlFDo

autism

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.

#8 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

I sure do love it when you start overusing a word so much on a forum that the denizens of that specific forum absorb it and start using your words and mannerisms to insult you.

Fucking grassfeed

lucky i dont put you over my knee and spank you

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 23 June 2014 - 09:21 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#9 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

It's like everyone on this site has a QI of like 90

except the OT and a few very specific lads ofc

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 23 June 2014 - 09:25 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#10 Winkay

Winkay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

Stop talking to yourself

#11 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

young neighborhood alpha black that gives a massive fuck

Edited by meshu, 23 June 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#12 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

Stop talking to yourself

This post pretty much sums up your own ignorance.

I am not talking to myself. I am addressing the whole AJ community when i make these posts. Do not be so naive and foolish in thinking i would ever do such a thing. Did you know that a solid 87% or more of the posters on AJ are literally on the edge of their seats, dripping pre-cum and teetering on the brink of orgasm while waiting for my next post? I have to keep posting else these people will never get their release. Do you want to be the guy who stops them from reaching climax? I know i don't.

Winkaay mate one day you'll see that my posts are more than just mindless droning about rated battlegrounds and internet connections. My posts inspire, educate, and enlighten those who read them. Maybe if you was not so absent minded and actually did things outside of playing rated battlegrounds you could begin to comprehend the complexity and depth every Ayra™ post includes.

I am everything you wish you could be...yet everything you despise. The masses have spoken time and time again. They need me, not only that but they want me inside of them (In a totally heterosexual manner).

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." Mark Twain

Song related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXDOcZLmrKU&list=PLhij6YeWpOooriV-WGe5P2MCoM2JEmP48

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 23 June 2014 - 09:41 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#13 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

people have better things to do than thinking about sex all the time
i guess niggers.

Yes like make rated battleground drama threads on ArenaJunkies.

Checkmate atheists.

You're really not the sharpest tool in the shed aren't you?

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#14 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:47 PM

Checkmate atheists.

Posted Image
All of the ArenaJunkies's featured livestreamers seem to care about RBG, not arena :(
I guess it is hard to notice when you're still chasing the tail of dumb skanks for days after you turn 16

#15 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

Posted Image
All of the ArenaJunkies's featured livestreamers seem to care about RBG, not arena :(
I guess it is hard to notice when you're still chasing the tail of dumb skanks for days after you turn 16

Obvious troll

Please refrain from trolling or I'll have no choice to report you.

"I guess it is hard to notice when you're still chasing the tail of dumb skanks for days after you turn 16" (Meshu)

I'm hoping you're joking with that statement or that sounds like some serious projection. I can teach you how to become a 9/10 Alpha male if you want mate just send me a private message.

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 23 June 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#16 Veluarex

Veluarex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1705
  • 3v3: 2236
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:07 PM

people have better things to do than thinking about sex all the time
i guess niggers.

like play wow amiright?

#17 Winkay

Winkay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

I actually made an appearance in Noblocks Teamspeak and I met up with people from his RBG team who were involved with the wall hack and ddos incidents. I talked about the sheer level of autism it requires to care about RBGs and consistently post threads no one cares about on AJ, and as a past RBG god we actually shared a lot of opinions. I'm not promising anything but all I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of RBGs and the correlation between making shit threads on AJ and aspergers syndrome :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1MY4hlFDo

I sure do love it when you start overusing a word so much on a forum that the denizens of that specific forum absorb it and start using your words and mannerisms to insult you.

Fucking grassfeed

lucky i dont put you over my knee and spank you

I am not talking to myself. I am addressing the whole AJ community when i make these posts. Do not be so naive and foolish in thinking i would ever do such a thing. Did you know that a solid 87% or more of the posters on AJ are literally on the edge of their seats, dripping pre-cum and teetering on the brink of orgasm while waiting for my next post? I have to keep posting else these people will never get their release. Do you want to be the guy who stops them from reaching climax? I know i don't.

Winkaay mate one day you'll see that my posts are more than just mindless droning about rated battlegrounds and internet connections. My posts inspire, educate, and enlighten those who read them. Maybe if you was not so absent minded and actually did things outside of playing rated battlegrounds you could begin to comprehend the complexity and depth every Ayra™ post includes.

I am everything you wish you could be...yet everything you despise. The masses have spoken time and time again. They need me, not only that but they want me inside of them (In a totally heterosexual manner).

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." Mark Twain

Song related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXDOcZLmrKU&list=PLhij6YeWpOooriV-WGe5P2MCoM2JEmP48

Checkmate atheists.

Obvious troll

Please refrain from trolling or I'll have no choice to report you.

"I guess it is hard to notice when you're still chasing the tail of dumb skanks for days after you turn 16" (Meshu)

I'm hoping you're joking with that statement or that sounds like some serious projection. I can teach you how to become a 9/10 Alpha male if you want mate just send me a private message.

Posted Image

#18 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

Song related

I know you're not the quickest lad mate but i thought you would have at least taken three minutes out of your busy schedule to read what i wrote in response to your comment "Stop talking to yourself".

I've quoted my reply to you it in the case you may have missed it (If i remember correctly your awareness wasn't the best so it's understandable that you may have glanced over it).

Anyways off to bed have a nice one pal!

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 23 June 2014 - 10:33 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#19 Melbyz

Melbyz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance 2/2/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2916
  • 3v3: 3073
  • 5v5: 2409
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:36 PM

Staaaaaaap it, runnin outta likes :(

#20 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:44 PM