• Curse Sites
Help

How do I trick people into playing with me?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Elytius

Elytius
  • Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:04 AM

Hey, I've been trying to get an ele for low cr LSP, around 1800, and can't get anything despite lots of looking. I feel like they see the first two letters "LS" and when they see the "P" they're just like "lol nope". How do I trick eles into playing with me?

#2 KenjiixSebastian

KenjiixSebastian
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2293
  • 3v3: 2864

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:07 AM

just say your glad on ur main and link him a glad hpal gotta pull out the aces man
Posted Image

#3 Sunders

Sunders
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1694
  • 3v3: 1737
  • 5v5: 480

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:22 AM

I know this is a fairly obvious answer but be persistent and play the trade chat/Duelotar lottery until you score a decent size social network (Give those 530+ item level player scrubs a chance, they're people too you know?)

If you play your cards right (being a decent player with awareness), you'll have a huge battle.net friends list of people who'll vouch and be willing to reach out to you without having to take initiative yourself.

This season under the advice of Regent, started to play exclusively with Wizards and it's been a freaking fun and easier than healing melee.

#4 Elytius

Elytius
  • Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:07 AM

i've only started playing with wizards, but, I have a warlock friend so i like to play around him because he's a good warlock and we've good synergy together. But aff locks can only do so much, I'm pretty reliant on the other caster I find, which is usually eles and mages that can't decurse.

#5 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

tell them you have a vagina

#6 Nympheu

Nympheu
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1501
  • RBG: 2312
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

^ Confirmed :ph34r:

Twitter.com/NymphEU

#7 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:40 AM

View PostSunders, on 23 June 2014 - 01:22 AM, said:

I know this is a fairly obvious answer but be persistent and play the trade chat/Duelotar lottery until you score a decent size social network (Give those 530+ item level player scrubs a chance, they're people too you know?)

If you play your cards right (being a decent player with awareness), you'll have a huge battle.net friends list of people who'll vouch and be willing to reach out to you without having to take initiative yourself.

This season under the advice of Regent, started to play exclusively with Wizards and it's been a freaking fun and easier than healing melee.

taking the advice of someone who got to 2400 during the hunter glitch and hasnt let anyone forget about it?

nice. ;)
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#8 Newuserv

Newuserv
  • Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:42 AM

Just say you dined with Woundman's mother last Friday night. They'll know there's a pro in town. I don't know how this relates to ele-sham though, but what efs.

#9 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2644
  • 3v3: 3120
  • 5v5: 2634
  • RBG: 2172
  • LocationUAE,Al Ain

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:24 AM

find good players then "friend" then,eventually ask them for 2s/3s and you get a lot of rating.
the process is like a girl b4 u get to fuck her,u know?

always remember that you're still garbage

#10 Elytius

Elytius
  • Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

View PostCall Me Teranaye, on 23 June 2014 - 04:24 AM, said:

find good players then "friend" then,eventually ask them for 2s/3s and you get a lot of rating.
the process is like a girl b4 u get to fuck her,u know?

Should I buy them dinner first?

#11 Zpikey

Zpikey
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1767
  • 3v3: 2460
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1947
  • LocationBærum, Norway

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:52 AM

Dont friends-zone your partners before asking for a "push".
Just flash some gold and then show them dominance by acting like a leader.
Also helps playing soothing rnb while on skype with them..
sets the mood ;)
Marvin Gaye also works
You wanna 1v1 me bro?!
Posted Image
Nah.. didnt think so....

#12 Shinigamix

Shinigamix
  • LocationFinland

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

I dont think at that cr it rly matters what you get, Rather get some1 that you see whos always lf 3s and wants to get better.

#13 Sunders

Sunders
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1694
  • 3v3: 1737
  • 5v5: 480

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

View PostElytius, on 23 June 2014 - 02:07 AM, said:

i've only started playing with wizards, but, I have a warlock friend i like to play around him because he's a good warlock and we've good synergy together. But aff locks can only do so much, I'm pretty reliant on the other caster I find, which is usually eles and mages that can't decurse.

I hear you.  Locks always were fun to play with and historically paired with each other.  Friend zone or not, I've always felt it was essential to really dig through and stick with the players you have good social chemistry with, in game and on skype.   Nobody likes to scour the dirt to find diamonds but there are plenty of underdogs there.  You'll find it if you look hard enough.

View Postkannetixx, on 23 June 2014 - 03:40 AM, said:

taking the advice of someone who got to 2400 during the hunter glitch and hasnt let anyone forget about it?

nice. ;)

That was pretty sheep of me to say, I'll admit.  I'm not gonna get between you guys though.  It beat's being always limited to KFC, Kitty, TSG, "Paladin-friendly" comps.  Our class actually feels fun to play in this current season with full prideful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<