Help

Hpal Beastcleave vs Thundercleave

beastcleave beast cleave thundercleave thunder hpal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 metaldiablo

metaldiablo

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

I've been running hpal Beastcleave for about two days on my new shaman and we're stuck at 1950. We're all a little undergeared, ranging from me at 541 to healer and hunter around 545. The one comp we haven't been able to ever beat, no matter what we do, is thunder cleave.

It doesn't feel like anything on their team can ever die, even if we cross CC and 1v3. They are also generally able to stop more CC and have more uptime than us. I looked this up and found a strat to hex ele, scatter+trap war, and go MW in a silence. Is this setup the only way we'll get a kill vs thunder? Is it easier or harder vs a druid healer?

Thanks in advance :)

Posted Image

#2 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2582

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:49 PM

enhancement shaman is the most boring spec of all time
all melees are basically wheelchair riders throughout the expansion with the expection of warriors in 3s and monks in 2s. just play a wizard

View PostAcerMVP, on 06 August 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.
Please review signature rules: http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#3 metaldiablo

metaldiablo

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

View Postmeshu, on 20 June 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:

enhancement shaman is the most boring spec of all time
all melees are basically wheelchair riders throughout the expansion with the expection of warriors in 3s and monks in 2s. just play a wizard
Thanks for your constructive and helpful reply!

I played boomkin, spriest, mage, and lock before Enhance. I wanted to try something new, and it turns out I have a lot of fun with it. I know it's insane that not everyone enjoys the same things as you do.

Posted Image

#4 Zizilio

Zizilio
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2015
  • 3v3: 2512
  • 5v5: 2153
  • RBG: 1926

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

View Postmetaldiablo, on 20 June 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

I've been running hpal Beastcleave for about two days on my new shaman and we're stuck at 1950. We're all a little undergeared, ranging from me at 541 to healer and hunter around 545. The one comp we haven't been able to ever beat, no matter what we do, is thunder cleave.

It doesn't feel like anything on their team can ever die, even if we cross CC and 1v3. They are also generally able to stop more CC and have more uptime than us. I looked this up and found a strat to hex ele, scatter+trap war, and go MW in a silence. Is this setup the only way we'll get a kill vs thunder? Is it easier or harder vs a druid healer?

Thanks in advance :)

It's all on your Hunter pretty much, I don't know what healer is in the thundercleave you're fighting but your hunter needs to be getting off his full chain, go on the shaman. Scatter the healer, silence the shaman at the same time (they're on seperate globals) to prevent grounding and trap him, try and follow up with something out of that. Honestly it might not be a bad idea to go fear vs that, the hunter could bait tremors with wyvern sting and you could end up landing full fears. It's a tough comp to fight as beast cleave. GL
Posted Image

#5 metaldiablo

metaldiablo

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

View PostZizilio, on 22 June 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

It's all on your Hunter pretty much, I don't know what healer is in the thundercleave you're fighting but your hunter needs to be getting off his full chain, go on the shaman. Scatter the healer, silence the shaman at the same time (they're on seperate globals) to prevent grounding and trap him, try and follow up with something out of that. Honestly it might not be a bad idea to go fear vs that, the hunter could bait tremors with wyvern sting and you could end up landing full fears. It's a tough comp to fight as beast cleave. GL
Thank you! We'll be sure to try this next time we run.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beastcleave, beast, cleave, thundercleave, thunder, hpal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<