• Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2112
  • 3v3: 2057
  • 5v5: 1737
  • RBG: 958
  • LocationAustria

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

View PostBridgey, on 20 June 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

Hydra isn't coming back but apparently Ziqo / Kali have resubbed.

Just go watch Hydras stream he said he ain't resubbing.

If I got a dirham everytime i hear people say they will not resub but then still do I'd be an oil prince.
dude why u hatin, just like, chill man

#62 Bridgey

Bridgey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1222
  • 3v3: 2113
  • RBG: 1974
  • LocationSouth West England

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

View PostRippedLife, on 20 June 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

If I got a dirham everytime i hear people say they will not resub but then still do I'd be an oil prince.

Well he has quit for nearly a year now right?

But ye you never know people may change there minds and resub.
Posted Image

#63 Flowboyswag

Flowboyswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 2303
  • 3v3: 2602
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2120
  • Locationsitting rating

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:10 AM

Didn't Braindeadly come back a bit ago? And doesn't Wowdruid still play? Aren't those 2 and something about not getting to go to blizzcon the main reason why he quit in the first place?

#64 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:48 AM

View PostInfernion, on 20 June 2014 - 02:22 PM, said:

I don't know Lolflay, but to be honest any player who has gotten gladiator or rank one themselves will easily be able to get it again, if they just Invest a small amount of time in the game. Not getting titles for seasons, doesn't mean you actually tried hard to get them :)

Especially if they got it on proper BGs and with the new system, seeing as pretty much all gladiators from misery (and the duelists kinda) got rank one last season.

Don't bother. 9 years into existence of this game, people still think it takes mad skill to succeed and that they're special snowflakes because they did. Their ignorance is annoying and that's the only reason why I still argue with morons.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#65 Nexxer

Nexxer

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:02 AM

View PostLolflay, on 21 June 2014 - 02:48 AM, said:

Don't bother. 9 years into existence of this game, people still think it takes mad skill to succeed and that they're special snowflakes because they did. Their ignorance is annoying and that's the only reason why I still argue with morons.

so according to your logic; if you don't have a previous glad title and you are somewhat high rated you are a moron / special snowflake? :)
Posted Image

#66 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

View PostNexxer, on 21 June 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

so according to your logic; if you don't have a previous glad title and you are somewhat high rated you are a moron / special snowflake? :)

Nice way to twist my words, and hey, you got a +rep ( lmao ) from the two other morons.

No, what I said was that taking shots at someone who is much much better than you is retarded. Taking a quick look at armory of that other priest, he's playing on that account for 3 years. Doesn't it seem a bit.. I don't know, insane, to doubt the word of someone who not only didn't take 3 years to achieve what he did, but also has buttloads of previous success&experience in a game that doesn't change at all ? Literally the best example of "change" in this game is a situation I've encountered in start of WoTLK. I've quit at end of S4 and returned a bit into S5, I got into a 1v1 with a Druid and he pulled off a rez on his partner because I didn't know Blizzard gave them a rez spell that works in arena ( they previously only had combat rez ). It's stupid shit like that and after it happens the first time it won't happen ever again. I got DarkSim Fear stolen in start of S9, it never happened after that again, etc - Infernion explained it quite nicely.

This whole charade started when I called him an inferior priest after he disagreed with my ( correct ) opinion, which he is. Otherwise he wouldn't claim things about holy priests that he's claiming, he wouldn't try to take retarded shots at me every single time he can, and I would LOVE to see him play the class back when it actually took skill to play. And then there's you, a clone of a retard, doing the exact same things the retard does.

Done arguing, have it your way.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#67 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

View PostLolflay, on 21 June 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

Nice way to twist my words, and hey, you got a +rep ( lmao ) from the two other morons.

No, what I said was that taking shots at someone who is much much better than you is retarded. Taking a quick look at armory of that other priest, he's playing on that account for 3 years. Doesn't it seem a bit.. I don't know, insane, to doubt the word of someone who not only didn't take 3 years to achieve what he did, but also has buttloads of previous success&experience in a game that doesn't change at all ? Literally the best example of "change" in this game is a situation I've encountered in start of WoTLK. I've quit at end of S4 and returned a bit into S5, I got into a 1v1 with a Druid and he pulled off a rez on his partner because I didn't know Blizzard gave them a rez spell that works in arena ( they previously only had combat rez ). It's stupid shit like that and after it happens the first time it won't happen ever again. I got DarkSim Fear stolen in start of S9, it never happened after that again, etc - Infernion explained it quite nicely.

This whole charade started when I called him an inferior priest after he disagreed with my ( correct ) opinion, which he is. Otherwise he wouldn't claim things about holy priests that he's claiming, he wouldn't try to take retarded shots at me every single time he can, and I would LOVE to see him play the class back when it actually took skill to play. And then there's you, a clone of a retard, doing the exact same things the retard does.

Considering the arrogance you display in practically every post you make, the sheer irony in your claim others consider themselves to be special is just remarkable.
Posted Image

#68 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2468
  • 3v3: 2768
  • 5v5: 2233
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

View PostLolflay, on 21 June 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

lmao
i hope you aren't like this in real life
don't know why i need to even explain this to you but i only started playing priest properly at the end of s13. before that it was just a shitty alt i played at low rating with friends

you also expressed the opinion priests are a better healer than rdruids which for some reason you still think is correct but whatever :) nobody even knows if i'm inferior or superior to you because you've never seen me play and i've never seen you play

just please continue with your moronic anger fueled posts they are actually really entertaining. shows how deluded people can actually be

Edited by Elorxo, 21 June 2014 - 06:55 PM.

#69 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2112
  • 3v3: 2057
  • 5v5: 1737
  • RBG: 958
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

View PostBridgey, on 20 June 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

Well he has quit for nearly a year now right?

But ye you never know people may change there minds and resub.

oh look bloodx is back, do I get my money? lol
dude why u hatin, just like, chill man

#70 Justicethis

Justicethis
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 0/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1402
  • 3v3: 1532
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationIceland

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:08 AM

Now we just wait for Xandyn to come back in a blaze of glory.

#71 Monsters

Monsters

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

idk what the point of this argument is....I just want hydra to come back. And if you actually think priest are better than resto druids....lol.....

#72 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

View PostElorxo, on 21 June 2014 - 06:45 PM, said:

lmao
i hope you aren't like this in real life
don't know why i need to even explain this to you but i only started playing priest properly at the end of s13. before that it was just a shitty alt i played at low rating with friends

you also expressed the opinion priests are a better healer than rdruids which for some reason you still think is correct but whatever :) nobody even knows if i'm inferior or superior to you because you've never seen me play and i've never seen you play

just please continue with your moronic anger fueled posts they are actually really entertaining. shows how deluded people can actually be

sidenote i liked facing ur rmp pom :D

#73 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:47 AM

View PostMonsters, on 22 June 2014 - 12:15 AM, said:

I just want hydra to come back
he has been back for ages already, he just does lvling/pve mainly

View PostMonsters, on 22 June 2014 - 12:15 AM, said:

And if you actually think priest are better than resto druids....lol.....
vs certain comps (ie anything with a resto druid and no ele shaman) they unquestionably are, and the only people who don't think so are terrible priests who need something to blame for being terrible

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 22 June 2014 - 01:48 AM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#74 Tekkys

Tekkys
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1926
  • 3v3: 2206

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:54 AM

I would love to see Hydra come back for WoD. I haven't read too much about priests (other than holy fire replacing SW : D for holy/disc) but if the game goes back to a slower pace i would love to see hydra make another movie with some longer/more interesting games. He managed to make MoP with all of its problems look like a decent expansion in his latest movie, so if WoD lives up to the hype it'd be epic
Capstone, on 29 July 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

im going to create a table with free pizza and cake, and alcohol at blizzcon

it'll be open to all hunters, and hunters only and we'll have a nice community discussion between hunters

i will then remove my jacket, revealing the bomb strapped to my chest, and exterminate all of you wyvern sting mists of pandaria :hunter: s in one blaze of glory

#75 Monsters

Monsters

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:08 AM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 22 June 2014 - 01:47 AM, said:

he has been back for ages already, he just does lvling/pve mainly

vs certain comps (ie anything with a resto druid and no ele shaman) they unquestionably are, and the only people who don't think so are terrible priests who need something to blame for being terrible

I don't think priests are in a bad spot at all. I just think that saying Priests are better than resto druids is downright laughable. Sure CERTAIN comps priests are better. But 90% of the time Druid > priest. idk how you can deny that with a straight face.

#76 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

View PostMonsters, on 22 June 2014 - 02:08 AM, said:

But 90% of the time Druid > priest. idk how you can deny that with a straight face.
name some resto druid comps without an ele shaman that absolutely destroy good holy priest teams please :)

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#77 Monsters

Monsters

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:28 AM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 22 June 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

name some resto druid comps without an ele shaman that absolutely destroy good holy priest teams please :)

RMD > RMP --  Godcomp(most run druid comp besides LSD. Do the math) > Most Hpriest comps -- MLD > Hpriest comps -- I'm pretty sure WMD is pretty viable against most Hpriest comps. (bear in mind That information is based on outdated information, I haven't seen many WMD's this season)  RPD(not as good as RPS but still very viable against Hpriest teams) > Hpriest comps.

All of that without mentioning the ladder rapists LSD. I know you're going off the "Only good if you have a tremor totem" theory. But what about the ability to sit massive amounts of CC while your teammates line and let hots heal them. Whereas if Priests don't death the pom poly they have to sit and all of the unavoidable CC while their teammates are left without heals. (If you count Lightwell I'm going to lol)

The ability to pop a shroom? The ability to spam clone to full DR while cycling it onto DPS during their CDs?

Priest is a shell of what it used to be.

Now also because I've pretty much realized what you're going to say.  These comps are the most run druid comps. So you can't really sit here and give the argument that these are just a few of the many comps druids run. Because it's not true.

Edited by Monsters, 22 June 2014 - 02:35 AM.

#78 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:44 AM

View PostMonsters, on 22 June 2014 - 02:28 AM, said:

RMD > RMP --  Godcomp(most run druid comp besides LSD. Do the math) > Most Hpriest comps -- MLD > Hpriest comps -- I'm pretty sure WMD is pretty viable against most Hpriest comps. (bear in mind That information is based on outdated information, I haven't seen many WMD's this season)  RPD(not as good as RPS but still very viable against Hpriest teams) > Hpriest comps.
outside of godcomp, just no :)

but i presume you wont agree anyway, so nvm :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 22 June 2014 - 02:48 AM.

#79 Monsters

Monsters

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 22 June 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

outside of godcomp, just no :)

Oh, that makes it true because you said so. lol.

You're a mage, I'm guessing you played yourself some godcomp. Feeling touchy about people saying Druids are the best healer...making it look like an easy comp?

#80 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:51 AM

View PostMonsters, on 22 June 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

Oh, that makes it true because you said so. lol.
you realise thats exactly what you did just before me, right? :)

equally skilled, rmp has the advantage vs rmd, wmp has the advantage vs wmd, and properly played rmp absolutely shits all over godcomp unless the godcomp plays exceptionally well :)

then again I just realised I have absolutely no idea why I'm arguing with you, so ah well :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 22 June 2014 - 02:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<