Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 16:38. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Women you would settle down with. 10/10 perfection thread

tfwnogf

• Please log in to reply
973 replies to this topic

#41 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

Not understanding the obsession with Asians. In my opinion, they lack a lot of the best parts of a woman.

#42 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

i posted more pics of ariana than iu tho does that mean i'm obsessed with white girls

i don't get people who aren't into asians, they make it sound like such an exclusive thing
s a d b o y s

#43 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

first girl you got from my retweet is IU aka my original waifu

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Quoting without the spoilers because perfection should never be hidden.

Fucking hell it's gifs/pictures like them which make me depressed.

;_; tfwnokgf

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 18 June 2014 - 06:42 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#44 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

In my opinion, they lack a lot of the best parts of a woman.

Spoiler

inb4 le supreme gentleman

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 18 June 2014 - 06:39 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#45 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

I mean, I guess it's possible that I was wrong to see it as a pattern?

It just seems to me like the photos you guys link of Asian women seem to be much less sexually suggestive than the photos of non-Asian women otherwise linked in the thread. For example, the only other comparable photo of a white girl I could find is the one I linked of Nymph.

But I have a special reason for linking that photo, due to my affinity for her poise, presence & sophistication. Thus, I wrote my reply wondering why people were so interested in modest photos of innocent-looking Asian girls. Because to me, those seem like Facebook profile pictures more than pictures of models or women to be worth "settling down" for. It was a legitimate question, my old friend Breadsticks.

They really are much less suggestive(in general, sans some Ayra links although I suspect his negroid heritage plays a role we might find unintelligible in his lust for more primal pleasures in his media) as a whole and I find this to be very interesting because, for me, they look like just very young, sort of pretty girls who are taking a class photo or something.

#46 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

well, it is a thread about settling down. i understand you banging mia rose but is that someone you'd marry? no judgement if i'm wrong, but i doubt it

but as far as just looks go, i'm more into cute faces and hair than anything else, regardless of race. that's not to say i can't get down with some of the girls posted in the hottest girl thread, but most of them wouldn't be like my absolute perfect girl
s a d b o y s

#47 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

It just seems to me like the photos you guys link of Asian women seem to be much less sexually suggestive than the photos of non-Asian women otherwise linked in the thread. For example, the only other comparable photo of a white girl I could find is the one I linked of Nymph.

But I have a special reason for linking that photo, due to my affinity for her poise, presence & sophistication. Thus, I wrote my reply wondering why people were so interested in modest photos of innocent-looking Asian girls. Because to me, those seem like Facebook profile pictures more than pictures of models or women to be worth "settling down" for. It was a legitimate question, my old friend Breadsticks.

They really are much less suggestive(in general, sans some Ayra links although I suspect his negroid heritage plays a role we might find unintelligible in his lust for more primal pleasures in his media) as a whole and I find this to be very interesting because, for me, they look like just very young, sort of pretty girls who are taking a class photo or something.

Same reason guys like a girl in a Cheerleading outfit / School girl outfit, innocence is hot
also frued and stuff

idk i like small blonde girls
Posted Image

#48 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

But that is what I am saying. There is something about them being Asian that doesn't make it weird, like it would be if I linked a picture of a 16 year old in a cheerleading outfit like, for her high school yearbook photo.

Pretty sure some of those girls are like, 17. Based on the sex, I'd absolutely marry Mia Rose. Relationships take more than sex, though. I don't feel like number of partners diminishes anyone because it has always been a source of confidence for me.

#49 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

I suspect his negroid heritage

Reedwise history X :(

Posted Image

2928d50b7e413a8ddaf370ee54429eb5.png

#50 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

I actually don't understand the obsession with Asians either.

Matter of taste, I guess
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#51 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

But that is what I am saying. There is something about them being Asian that doesn't make it weird, like it would be if I linked a picture of a 16 year old in a cheerleading outfit like, for her high school yearbook photo.

oh, i understand

IU is 21 now fwiw

tfw i'd have to call her nuna :3
s a d b o y s

#52 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

I just find them to look more cute/feminine lol. Nothing to do with them looking young rofl. In my opinion cute > sexy every single time.

I tend to date mainly Asian girls irl also (Most of which are my age or older). They are just more attractive to me personally.

It's not that i don't find other races attractive, heck I'd date a cute petite white or mixed race woman any day, but it's just Asian women just fit what i like a lot more. It's also a "You want something that's hard to get" sort of thing. Most Asian woman are prejudiced/racist when it comes to mixed race/black males (Almost every single Asian girl I've been with admitted to being it once we started dating, though they also said it was of a culturally ingrained thing and they were still attracted to me). So it's cool to attempt to get what's more difficult. Heck if i want to fuck a white/black woman i can go to any random bar/club and disrespect her enough to get her attention and it's almost a done deal.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#53 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

i just don't understand calling it an obsession, feels racist to me like because i'm white i'm only supposed to like white girls? nobody says a white guy is obsessed with white girls or an asian guy is obsessed with asians because they're "supposed" to be?

it's 2014 guys shape up
s a d b o y s

#54 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

Pretty sure some of those girls are like, 17. Based on the sex, I'd absolutely marry Mia Rose. Relationships take more than sex, though. I don't feel like number of partners diminishes anyone because it has always been a source of confidence for me.

I can tell a 16 year old Asian from one in their 20s very fucking easily lol.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#55 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:17 PM

i just don't understand calling it an obsession, feels racist to me like because i'm white i'm only supposed to like white girls? nobody says a white guy is obsessed with white girls or an asian guy is obsessed with asians because they're "supposed" to be?

it's 2014 guys shape up

This x1000

It's not a fucking obsession it's a preference. Like when someone says "I dont date xyz" or "I prefer xyz"

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

#56 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

I too, don't find asians particularly attractive, or black women either.
Posted Image

#57 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

Reedwise history X :(

Posted Image

I don't think it's racist at all. My family is Irish as shit and I've read about them being persecuted for it as recently as 80 years ago. But I fucking love potatoes, bro. Literally any type of potato if I see it, it makes me hungry. I can't help it. There have been potatoes before at restaurants and the girl wanted something else and I have become internally angry because she took away my opportunity to eat the potatoes that I wanted.

I'm sure that most negroids feel similarly about big butts, or chicken. You can't understand why I'd love potatoes so much, why would I be able to understand your affinity for fat chicks?

No judgments here, man. Personally I regret that I ever have to come in contact with a vagina. It's like having a dirty sponge that you are forced to be intimate friends with. That means sex is weird like, in general and we just can't tell because we want it. It's just an observation since I am the least racist person on these forums due to my maximum esprit de corps to America, the greatest mixing pot on Earth.

#58 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

Well I did end my post with "I guess its just a matter of taste" (preference) so please excuse my use of the word "obsession"

hope this helps
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#59 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

I didn't say it weird just because they were Asian. I said it was weird because the pictures are much less suggestive than the pictures representing every other preference expressed. I don't like Mila Kunis or whatever for example, but the pictures of her are revealing. Even pictures of conservative white, American celebrities are extremely suggestive. These are the icons of beauty for whatever their genre is. From Miley Cyrus to Jennifer Aniston, the Vogue cover pictures you see are always revealing and suggestive. And they're the epitome of beauty for their bracket.

It just seems weird to me because the photos of Asian girls who are very famous for being pretty don't have photos like that. Seriously, the most prude Hollywood celebrities have sexually suggestive photos. Those are photos people normally link when they're talking about "hottest girls" EXCEPT when they're Asian. I submit that it would be weird if I posted the same types of pictures of non-Asian girls, due to their youth and the tameness of the photograph itself.

#60 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

can't take a joke, la?

you baited me m8