Photo

What does a mistweaver bring that other healers do not?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2039
  • 3v3: 2519
  • 5v5: 1150
  • RBG: 959

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

cc, doesn't sit fears if you are undead, can't get trained also ring of peace and orbs (even if you don't bot they are retarded)

EDIT: also never go oom because monk

Yeah orbs are stupid but so are 400,000+ crit heals during unleashed...

Not every monk is undead. So I seriously don't know why people bring racials into this as if only monks can benefit from WOTF. Also you are a shaman talk about a class not sitting fears.....

Monks do get trained by a large number of comps these days..

Jungle, Kitty, Turbo, Fury Turbo, TSG, anything with a Windwalker are more then capable of killing monks.

You are extremely bias, and nothing you said has allowed monks to dig out of the bottom ranks. They are still the second worse healer in the game only ahead of Holy Paladins.

#62 Bandagezxo

Bandagezxo
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1572
  • 3v3: 1969
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 384

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:19 PM

Orb bot, Ring of gay and xuen. Learn to love Xuen, stay by Xuen because he will save you :D

#63 Hippopotamus

Hippopotamus
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2503
  • 3v3: 2998
  • 5v5: 2488
  • RBG: 2036

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

Not every monk is undead. So I seriously don't know why people bring racials into this as if only monks can benefit from WOTF. Also you are a shaman talk about a class not sitting fears.....

Jungle, Kitty, Turbo, Fury Turbo, TSG, anything with a Windwalker are more then capable of killing monks.

You are extremely bias, and nothing you said has allowed monks to dig out of the bottom ranks. They are still the second worse healer in the game only ahead of Holy Paladins.

okay but you can stop an unleash cast, you cant stop instant orbs on a .5 second gcd or even less idk what the gcd is

#64 Hippopotamus

Hippopotamus
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2503
  • 3v3: 2998
  • 5v5: 2488
  • RBG: 2036

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

okay but you can stop an unleash cast, you cant stop instant orbs on a .5 second gcd or even less idk what the gcd is

#65 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:45 AM

i thing this criming guy severely underestimates how hard it is to fear a undead mw, esp when paired with a dps shaman as so many of them are.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#66 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:50 AM

i thing this criming guy severely underestimates how hard it is to fear a undead mw, esp when paired with a dps shaman as so many of them are.

Agreed. It's insanely hard to fear and let alone get a fear to stick on a UD mistweaver playing something like thunder or LSM.

Monk healers basically bring orbs, mana efficiency, "interactivity" ( feels really fluid playing one ) and mobility. Come WoD, I'm not sure. as orbs are gone, however I really enjoyed playing my Mistweaver alt in MoP, it was prolly one of rare things that actually felt fun to play. Wish they end up as fun to play in WoD as they are now.

Edited by Lolflay, 04 October 2014 - 01:53 AM.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#67 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:25 AM

what...

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<