• Retaliation
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2147
  • 3v3: 2700
  • 5v5: 2054
  • RBG: 2175
  • Locationsitting rating

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

Thats just because his MMR hasn't been normalized around his own cr. Since he has a very high win/loss the system expects him to be a better player, where as most other rbg teams have evened out their cr/mmr. No?

Correct

#22 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

oh yeah he's not scum if he didn't cheat for 2 months becaus he's already in safe title range and playing with other cheaters.

fucking bullshit, he's been cheating for long, who cares about the last 2 months?

empty_skillz replied to a thread [No Memory Write] Simple Fly Hack in World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
could you uppdate this? its amazing

posted 13 hours ago exdee

empty_skillz is noblock, for anyone who didn't realise :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#23 Noblock

Noblock
  • Speedytko
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

empty_skillz replied to a thread [No Memory Write] Simple Fly Hack in World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
could you uppdate this? its amazing

posted 13 hours ago exdee

empty_skillz is noblock, for anyone who didn't realise :)

i am not this person, and i find it pathethic how you try to make it out to be so. and im going to pm a mod about this abuse of posting power, and how is this related to this topic? fucking growse how you teamup with team hate to spread false rumors.

Edited by Noblock, 18 June 2014 - 02:09 PM.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

-Bruce Lee
Skype proxy guide :
http://imgur.com/a/NpFdW

#24 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:04 PM

Cry a river faggot
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#25 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

i am not this person, and i find it pathethic how you try to make it out to be so. and im going to pm a mod about this abuse of posting power

even if there wasn't a thread where you answered someone asking if you are noblock from arenajunkies, the fact that you get so incredibly outraged whenever this is pointed out makes it pretty obvious that it is you :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 18 June 2014 - 02:17 PM.

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#26 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

even if there wasn't a thread where you answered someone asking if you are noblock from arenajunkies, the fact that you get so incredibly outraged whenever this is pointed out makes it pretty obvious that it is you :)

sometimes i love you
sometimes i hate you
Posted Image

#27 Connellypwnz

Connellypwnz
  • Junkies
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

Inb4 Roguetrainer and US Hunters get mentioned.

Please review the rules on signatures.

#28 Swack

Swack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1437
  • RBG: 2611

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

and all you have to say is that lurtix disconnected versus us in silvershard yet we beat you fair in arathi basin before that, but yet youre to blind to realise that lurtix said himself that the internet was gone for like 3hours or more(?)

you have not won a single game "fair", you have won one AB game vs us because we simply just skipped going BS because you had been using lag7 to get it in previous games and there was no way for us to stop the cap, how is that fair? both you and me knows the outcome of the game would have been different if you werent a cheater.

as for ddosing, you are always the common factor in the opposing team, it was 100% a ddos on lurtex and it's not the first time he is getting hit when facing you.

i am not this person, and i find it pathethic how you try to make it out to be so. and im going to pm a mod about this abuse of posting power, and how is this related to this topic? fucking growse how you teamup with team hate to spread false rumors.

That is you, sorry but changing your user name and avatar is not enough to cover up your tracks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

too late bro :(

you are a toxic player who tries to exploit your way to victory with any means necessary and should have been banned from this game ages ago, looking through some of your posts on ownedcore is just disgusting and i can only imagine what kind of shit you have posted in the elite section.

Edited by Swack, 18 June 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#29 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

Posted Image

good luck with that pm to a mod noblock :) :) :)

#30 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

hahahah this is gold

Posted Image

Posted Image

#31 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Everyone click the report button on that guy so he gets permabanned from aj.

#32 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

god everything is just so much better in EU .................... ........... ..........................

#33 Shinigamix

Shinigamix
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:14 PM

My tip of the day. Stop tryharding rbgs with ddossing bugs and the like, no1 cares anyway espesially if ur rbg/2v2 rating is higher than your 3v3 rating.

#34 Monkya

Monkya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1989
  • 3v3: 2588
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 2366

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

Sunday, 22 june,

Queuing 2.350 MMr suddenly we face noblock group. First game we win. Second game, our 3 heals getting ddos'd and they win.

Its retarded

#35 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2582

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

noblock's a champ

~~coming from the mouth of an rbg hero

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.

Please review signature rules: http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#36 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

I dont even
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#37 Darcy

Darcy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

oh that sounds exactly like some trash player we have on eu, noblock aka speedytko/imbajohnx.

this player is using lag7 to exploit his way up the ladder because his team is absolutely garbage in fights, and whenever lag7 is not enough, players on the opposing team seem to mysteriously disconnect.

http://prntscr.com/3vxe8d

Noblock seems to beat the sh*t out of every teamfight!

#38 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Reedwise
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

damn didn't even know this guy

rip noblock 2002-2014

#39 Slappajack

Slappajack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1643
  • 3v3: 2508
  • 5v5: 2104
  • RBG: 2476

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:31 PM

rip noblock 2002-2014

Posted Image

Edited by Slappajack, 05 July 2014 - 08:31 PM.

:)

#40 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1622

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

yeah i have no idea either how bubbez is that high.

hes awful

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<