• US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:45 AM

Posted Image

I know RBGs are pretty dead, but I have a pretty hard time believing this was done without some type of cheating/manipulation.

#2 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2315

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

i lobbed him from an rbg group once so den he decided to hack. absolute scum

#3 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1373
  • 3v3: 384
  • LocationUS

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

Of course its legit... The newly ddos accused reedz Has been LOIC ing every team so that sir someratx can has 100-0 100% WL rank 1 rbg rating. As if anyone gives a hat, shoe, or a damn about RBGs. #FreeReedz2014
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#4 Noblock

Noblock
  • Speedytko
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

yes this is legit, he has stupind winloose and mmr inflate, its not like on eu where ppl que 4am to get 2.7 by sniping traders and avoiding others teams

http://us.pvpratings...Someratx#tabRBG
(click on the games to see matchup/enemy)
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

-Bruce Lee
Skype proxy guide :
http://imgur.com/a/NpFdW

#5 Swack

Swack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1437
  • RBG: 2611

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

i lobbed him from an rbg group once so den he decided to hack. absolute scum

oh that sounds exactly like some trash player we have on eu, noblock aka speedytko/imbajohnx.

this player is using lag7 to exploit his way up the ladder because his team is absolutely garbage in fights, and whenever lag7 is not enough, players on the opposing team seem to mysteriously disconnect.

Edited by Swack, 17 June 2014 - 07:25 PM.

#6 Swelung

Swelung
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Guardian 1/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2320
  • 3v3: 2745
  • 5v5: 2230
  • RBG: 2488

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

When he says mysteriously he doesnt actually mean it (it is known)

#7 Reflexyo

Reflexyo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1743
  • 3v3: 1617
  • 5v5: 1247
  • RBG: 2570

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:09 AM

mlg guardian

Edited by Reflexyo, 19 June 2014 - 05:36 AM.

#8 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:24 AM

oh that sounds exactly like some trash player we have on eu, noblock aka speedytko/imbajohnx.

this player is using lag7 to exploit his way up the ladder because his team is absolutely garbage in fights, and whenever lag7 is not enough, players on the opposing team seem to mysteriously disconnect.

Don't be upset Swack, RBG times won't always be as fun as when we played together ^_^
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#9 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:24 AM

#dream team
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#10 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

Posted Image

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#11 Flowboyswag

Flowboyswag
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2147
  • 3v3: 2700
  • 5v5: 2054
  • RBG: 2175
  • Locationsitting rating

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:43 AM

It's a new mmr system. Was qing RBGs and the lock we were playing with was like 8-1 at 1500 cr. We went 6-0 vs a variety of 2k-2100 teams and he ended up passing the whole team to get 2224 (he got 110 points at 2k cr).

#12 Panzerhenk

Panzerhenk
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1575
  • 5v5: 1148

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:14 AM

I get what ur saying, but i know for a fact that Noblock has played 100% legit the last 2 monthes.

Saying he ddos is in any case complete bs
Havent had a carb since 2004

#13 Shinigamix

Shinigamix
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

I get what ur saying, but i know for a fact that Noblock has played 100% legit the last 2 monthes.

No honour scrubs like you can just gtfo.

#14 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

It's a new mmr system. Was qing RBGs and the lock we were playing with was like 8-1 at 1500 cr. We went 6-0 vs a variety of 2k-2100 teams and he ended up passing the whole team to get 2224 (he got 110 points at 2k cr).

Thats just because his MMR hasn't been normalized around his own cr. Since he has a very high win/loss the system expects him to be a better player, where as most other rbg teams have evened out their cr/mmr. No?

#15 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

Wow, you know for a fact?! I guess we better believe you then!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Noblock

Noblock
  • Speedytko
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

When he says mysteriously he doesnt actually mean it (it is known)

it helps having your own team following a blind leader and commentating on a open forum with false information.

i think youve been struck by blind hatred, to strongly dislike someone without knowing the facts, or by using false information to ruin their reputation is just not fair to anyone swack.

respect other players and you will see others will show the same to you., but you two seem to be totaly retarded, you both know i offer help to anyone who needs or wants, to get a proxy or knowledge of how to reset ip/change mac adress because often ppl are to arrogant or just think its not worth it/to hard get protected, and you flame me still? pathetic also i dont know why you are focusing hate on me and spreading shit, youre just as pathetic as anyone who believe what you just said.

and all you have to say is that lurtix disconnected versus us in silvershard yet we beat you fair in arathi basin before that, but yet youre to blind to realise that lurtix said himself that the internet was gone for like 3hours or more(?)

so if you got any proof that i ddos, that i know there is none of because i dont. please come forward with it or stop this pathetic drama and grow a pair and get real.

and could you atleast have the decently to stop whispering every living person in elwynn/battlegrounds asking if they are "noblock fanboy and youre nothing, youre shit etc" just makes yourself look bad not me.

/thanks
no hate, noblock

thanks panzer, but i doubt it will help someone that has been blinded by hatred and cant see past his own imagination.

Edited by Noblock, 18 June 2014 - 12:05 PM.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

-Bruce Lee
Skype proxy guide :

#17 doublejump

doublejump
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 5v5: 960
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

oh yeah he's not scum if he didn't cheat for 2 months becaus he's already in safe title range and playing with other cheaters.

fucking bullshit, he's been cheating for long, who cares about the last 2 months?

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM RUNNING IN I GOT A FEAR OFF THAT!!! Oh wait Tremor... OK OK OK Guys I got another full fear off that!!! Aw shit nimble, OK GUYS GUYS GUYS I SWEAR I HAVE A FULL FEAR! Fuck nevermind... Will. OK OK OK NOW THIS FEAR IS FULL!!! Shit he has tremor back up omg... OK OK OK NOW I HAVE A FULL FEAR ITS FULL KILL KILL Oh whoops... prep tremor... Damnit, I got a full fear this time!!! Oh... he trinketed it... next one should be full... FULL FEAR!!! He has nimble back up WTF.

#18 Panzerhenk

Panzerhenk
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1575
  • 5v5: 1148

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:11 PM

No honour scrubs like you can just gtfo.

I remember u begged me for 3s haha 2k scrub
Havent had a carb since 2004

#19 Shinigamix

Shinigamix
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

I remember u begged me for 3s haha 2k scrub

I have never asked you for 3s?

#20 Noblock

Noblock
  • Speedytko
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

oh yeah he's not scum if he didn't cheat for 2 months becaus he's already in safe title range and playing with other cheaters.

fucking bullshit, he's been cheating for long, who cares about the last 2 months?

i think what panzer tried to say is that he has been playing with me for 2months. and it seems to be a common thing to just flame me even if i am sleeping if they play rbgs or even when you loose because hey it makes me feel good about the loss

but i dont blame anyone, i find it funny how uneducated some players are and how blind someone can be.

and the ones leading the charge of hate are the ones queing 4am, avoiding akrololz/shade/amrik or other teams and i do understand maybe they cant play at normal times because of timezones or something, i respect that but blind hate is just ridiculous and retarded and should not be allowed on this site.

Edited by Noblock, 18 June 2014 - 12:31 PM.

-Bruce Lee
Skype proxy guide :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<