Photo

[Enhance] New sham, got questionsss

new enhance questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Slamspamx

Slamspamx

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:26 AM

Just geared my Enhance and I enjoy it a lot more than the rest of my characters. I love the way it plays, and it's so much more complex than I expected it to be. I have a few questions, if anyone can enlighten me:
  • Am I always going to be playing turbo/beast, or are there other good Enhance comps?
  • Why don't Enh Shams play with casters?
  • I love Elemental Mastery, is it viable to use it every game if I'm confident in my ability to get Hexes reliably? (have played lots of Feral)
  • Should I generally be using Totemic Projection, and only swapping to Call of the Elements vs priest/lock teams?
  • Do I macro Ancestral Guidance into Ascendance? Is it pmuch GG if I have to use them to heal my team?
  • I'm very new to playing cleaves; all I know is to train something until it uses defensives, then pop ham. How often should we switch targets? Are there any classes/specs that are not worth trying to kill as a cleave? Any tips on general cleave mindset?

Any answers or general advice are much appreciated. Thank you :)

jTCZfmX.jpg

Kyvq2yP.png                                                                         

#2 Elit3tk0

Elit3tk0
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/0/2/1/1
  • 3v3: 1606
  • RBG: 1581

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

Hey Apple,

There's some really in-depth guides for Enhance on AJ, but you should definitely check out this one made by Vanguards. http://www.arenajunk...aman-guide-547/

Most of the questions you asked should be in this thread. If you haven't already checked it out, you'll find most of your answers there.

Hopefully this helps. :D

#3 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

• Am I always going to be playing turbo/beast, or are there other good Enhance comps?
  • Why don't Enh Shams play with casters?

You can play other comps, and there is viable enhance comps such as Mage/Enh.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, enhance, questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<