Hunter Spec Jungle Jungle Cleave Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nemaides

Nemaides
  • Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

Hello hunters!

I'm a new hunter that is looking for advice on which spec would suit best in a 3v3 Jungle Cleave. Our healer will most likely be Monk or Priest. I have played a hunter before, but that was as horde and im currently playing alliance with my friends, so i plan on boosting the hunter with my WoD boost. I played BM and Survival on the other hunter, so i'm not familiar with MM.

I hope someone will be kind enough to answer. Thank you in advance!

#2 Volb

Volb
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1047
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1134
  • LocationTDOT, Canadialand

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:14 PM

mm.
An error occurred

Sorry, your post must be at least 2 word(s) long.

#3 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:46 PM

SV is really good for jungle when going Shamans, and other healers. MM is also good, all up to preference really.
Posted Image

#4 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:49 AM

sv is better against melee cleaves / rshaman.
mm is better against casters god comp / lsd.
i think sv is slightly better though.

#5 Nemaides

Nemaides
  • Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

Okay thank you all for the replies

#6 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

Idk I've played it almost exclusively as Marksmanship and have ran it above 2800 with wallabare and shwayzee. I feel marksmanship is is just extremely needed vs the large amount of caster comps (godcomps and lock sham x). If people just ran TSG all day I guess survival would be better or if there were just a large amount of hunter melee cleaves.

I prefer marksmanships playstyle though so go marks cuz I said so. If you have any questions for specific comps I can help you out, probably have a few vods to link for certain match ups as well if you want.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hunter, Spec, Jungle, Jungle Cleave, Question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<