• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1865
  • 3v3: 2871
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

Trying to sum up the most important alpha changes:

PvP Setboni changes:
  • 2p bonus: When you activate Celestial Alignment, you gain the Equinox effect. Equinox increases your mastery by 10%.
  • 2p bonus: Increases the damage of Moonfire and Sunfire by 10%. (Maybe the glove-bonus)
  • 4p bonus: Rejuvenation ticks have a 5% chance to trigger Shooting Stars. Shooting Stars restores 1 charge of Starsurge and Starfall.
Recent Spell Changes(06/11/14):
  • Shooting Stars You have a 5% (former 2.5% chance) chance when your most recent Moonfire or Sunfire deals periodic damage to trigger Shooting Stars. Chance doubled on critical strikes. Shooting Stars restores 1 charge of Starsurge and Starfall.
  • Starfall  strikes all enemies within 40 yards now. (No "in-combat-limitation)
  • Moonfire lasts 20 sec now. ( I guess sunfire does too) - Duration no longer increased by crit wrath/starfire/starsurge (take a look at the t7 talent on the right)
  • Barkskin only available to guardian druids.
  • Might of Ursoc only available to guardian druids.
  • We have 2 charges of Survival Instincts
  • Healing Touch now heals for 50% more when cast on self for Balance Druids.
General Spell Changes:
  • Dot snapshotting is gone
  • Balance Energy (replaces your special lunar/solar bar) is a bar that automatically cycles back and forth between Lunar and Solar sides, like night and day. The closer to one end that the bar is, the more damage that side's spells do. (up to 30% at the end of the bar)
  • Survival Instincts is now available to all Druid specializations. Survival Instincts now reduces damage taken by 70% (up from 50%) with a 2-minute cooldown.
  • Moonfire "icon" changes into sunfire depending on your current eclipse (you should be able to keep both dots up)
  • Starsurge: Direct damage spell that benefits from whichever side is stronger. Has up to 3 charges, and buffs the damage of the next few Wraths or Starfires.  It shares charges with Starfall (might be strong as lsd2. maybe high aoe pressure)
  • New Mastery: Total Eclipse now increases the maximum damage bonus of Eclipse by 12% (increasing with Mastery)
  • Starfire now has a 3 second cast time (up from 2.7 seconds)
  • Astral Showers (former Lunar Showers) permanently empowers the Druid's Moonfire and Sunfire spells:
    - Moonfire's initial damage is increased by 100%, and the duration of its   periodic damage effect is increased by 100%.
    - Sunfire's initial damage is increased by 100%, and its periodic damage effect is now applied to all enemies within 5 yards of the target.
  • Starsurge now has 3 charges (shared with Starfall) and a 30 second recharge time; depending on your current eclipse starsurge buffs  3xwrath/2xstarfire with 30% more damage
  • Wild Mushroom (Balance) now begins snaring enemies immediately when summoned, lasts 20 seconds, and can no longer be detonated to deal damage.
  • Wild Mushroom: Detonate has been removed.
  • Astral Communion now increases the rate that Balance Energy cycles by 300% while channeled.
Spells that are gone:
  • Tranquility has been removed.
  • Barkskin
  • Might of Ursoc
  • Nature's Grasp
  • Innervate
  • Hibernate
  • Several feral damage skills
  • Faerie Fire
  • Nature's Swiftness
  • Mushroom Explosion due to the spellchange
  • Owlkin Frenzy
CC Changes:
  • Cylone shares DR with Fear
  • Disorienting Roar has been renamed to Incapacitating Roar, incapacitates enemies instead of disorienting them, and its effect now shares Diminishing Returns with other Mesmerize effects.
  • Nature’s Swiftness can no longer turn Cyclone into an instant-cast spell.
  • Solar Beam no longer Silences a target again more than once per cast. Additionally, the Silence effect from this spell now shares Diminishing Returns with other Silences.
Talents:

http://wod.wowhead.com/talent#d!|
  • Soul of the Forest (Balance) now increases the damage bonus from Lunar and Solar Empowerment by an additional 15%.
  • Equinox has been replaced with a new talent, Balance of Power.
    Balance of Power causes Wrath to extend the duration of Sunfire by 4 seconds and Starfire to extend the duration of Moonfire by 6 seconds.
  • Sunfall has been replaced with a new talent, Euphoria.
    Euphoria grants the Druid a deeper connection to the stars, causing Balance Energy to cycle 50% faster. Additionally, Lunar and Solar Empowerments also reduce the cast time of affected spells by 20%.
  • Heart of the WIld: Stats like Intellect are no longer increased (?)
Thoughts:

- mushroom was useful to stop player from drinking
- can't say anything about the damage spells/roation
- heart of the wild should be redisigned; hard to balance imo
- no removal of any "3 minute" damage cooldowns so far?

Edited by Siuox, 14 June 2014 - 01:47 AM.

#2 iuremax

iuremax
  • Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

Barskin and Might of Ursoc guardian only. Nature's Swiftness resto only. Interesting. Also, there isnt glove bonus any more.

#3 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:26 AM

View Postiuremax, on 11 June 2014 - 05:02 PM, said:

Barskin and Might of Ursoc guardian only. Nature's Swiftness resto only.

source?

#4 iuremax

iuremax
  • Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:56 AM

In the last alpha build look at guardian and resto changes
http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=22812
http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=106922
http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=132158

#5 Splotch

Splotch
  • Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

"- Sunfire's initial damage is increased by 100%, and its periodic damage effect is now applied to all enemies within 5 yards of the target."

I wonder if that will break cc's.

#6 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Also wondering if your moonfire lasts for 40 seconds?

Moonfire lasts 20 sec now  + Astral Showers The [...] duration of its periodic damage effect is increased by 100%.

#7 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

View PostSiuox, on 12 June 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

Also wondering if your moonfire lasts for 40 seconds?

Moonfire lasts 20 sec now  + Astral Showers The [...] duration of its periodic damage effect is increased by 100%.
I saw a moonkin stream WoD, it does seem to be 40 seconds

#8 Clamnesia

Clamnesia
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1883
  • 3v3: 2157
  • 5v5: 1797
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

So old school moonkin is kind of being brought back? Spamming moonfire until something dies..... lol
Ya know, i was born in west philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the play ground. Usually i just be chillin, relaxin, trying to act cool by shooting some b-ball at school. But on this one, terrible, dreary, horrid day, a couple of guys that were certainly up to no good starting making trouble.. I was the first one of course to step up and fight them back. Because of this, my mom got scared and made me move in with my aunt and uncle in bel-air.

#9 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:01 AM

http://media.mmo-cha...MythicQuick.jpg