#101 hogart

hogart
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/2

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:59 AM

I haven't gotten to play the alpha but how does ice nova 100% damage increase work? Is it just like increasing the damage of ice nova itself or the damage the target takes in ice nova, and is comet storm damage actually weak? I was thinking Ice nova>frozen orb>df>comet storm might actually be insane burst, am I wrong on this?

Deep now breaks by the same amount of dmg as frost nova = One attack from pet :s

#102 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

I'm mainly afraid that DKs will start wrecking mages again with their AMS, double grip, 4 trinkets, silences, ranged mind freeze, pet stun etc.

gonna be hard to play a mage and try to get frost bomb / frostbolt casts off, because the damage won't be high enough from only instants anymore i'd say

Ams should totally break on 1 icelance just like on live, mages should get atleast 3 more undispelable frost novas which dont dr with anything and I also think that its totally ok for a mage or any other caster in this game to 100-0 anyone by just blanketing healer

Now seriously go fuck yourself.
Posted Image

#103 Randemrogue

Randemrogue
  • Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

Ams should totally break on 1 icelance just like on live, mages should get atleast 3 more undispelable frost novas which dont dr with anything and I also think that its totally ok for a mage or any other caster in this game to 100-0 anyone by just blanketing healer

Dks already completely fuck mages in 1v1s right now, cant really complain about how dks are on live right now in that regard (can however complain about anything else and any non 1v1 situations).

#104 Talrain

Talrain
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2203

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

Nice argument fucktard, primarily because what that guy wrote was true, and you counterreplied by being a biased little cuntfuck.

#105 hogart

hogart
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/2

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

This thread is about WoD and in WoD you can't even blanket.

#106 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

Pretty sure capma lost the justification to whine about anything after queuing 2s repeatedly as double blood dk right up until the point that they nerfed the spec (tho I remember that we still managed to beat you as mage priest, god knows how :D )

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 16 July 2014 - 11:33 AM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<