Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:45 PM
Here is a vod of some games i streamed the other night, if you wouldnt mind taking a look to see if there is anything obvious that we are missing or maybe give some tips/pointers they would be much appreciated.
The VOD: www twitch tv/fadebawz/b/534844932
Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:47 PM
2. Hex doesn't get silenced.
3. You don't even peel ascendance/demon soul
4. You blame comp, when you're a rogue team losing to LSD. You can easily win, the ele trinkets the first cc, and the lock trinkets randomly.
5. Your name is arthaskiller
6. game 3 you sap nothing?
7. Warrior trinkets wyvern sting, vs. thug and you do nothing about it until it's far to late, shoulda insta blinded shaman and bomb blades warrior, force a trinket from shaman or kill
8. Shaman casts in your face, you don't focus kick it
9. you disarm hunter vs. kfc
the idea you watched that and couldn't see what you did wrong is worrying
but the best way to gain rating it to not care about it, play and it will just come as you improve
Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:57 PM
edit; oh nvm he went survival and it didn't matter.
Edited by Call Me Teranaye, 03 June 2014 - 03:58 PM.
Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:30 PM
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thug cleave, rogue, priest, hunter, 3v3
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users