Which PVP sever for Alliance - EU

server arena rbg eu alliance

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pttolev

pttolev
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hello guys. I have read articles about that, but they seem to be very old and I am not sure if the info is good for these days. I am back after 2 years brake and I am now looking for some server, cause things are insanely bad in my (may be not only my) server. I would like good populated PVP server where there is more semi hard core guilds where I can play PVP (I prefer RBG, but arenas are fine too) ... Or at least to find pugs easily :)

And I forgot - if it's possible to be with small queue for logging in :)

Thanks in advance.

#2 Sania

Sania
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2154
  • 3v3: 2203
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1852
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

Well there's Ravencrest and Outland. To me it seems like Outland has the more "elite" population (not saying no good players are on Ravencreset, far from) making it harder to find people ~2k rating, but any one of those servers should be just fine.
Posted Image
I may know of a secret picture of Bigmorans ass, okay maybe not secret.

#3 pttolev

pttolev
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

It will be good to learn from the "elite" crew, but the other problem I can think of is that I am not a hardcore player. And these guys might not like to play with me :) At least I have to learn in the beginning cause 2 years is a lot of time, lots of changes has happened. I have to practice a while. As a person with 2k+ what would you say :) Will I find guild or people that won't have problem to play with me :)

And the queue there ? Isn't it bad... can you tell me average wait time, please :)

#4 Sania

Sania
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Ya, on Outland the problem is everyone has partner's.. I find myself struggeling with this since people i played with either quit or play with other people.. It takes ages to find people and you find boosted scrubs 75% of the time. I would say go Ravencrest if you have the chance.
Posted Image

#5 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

I'm on outland too and I agree with sania, there are a lot of boosted rats and some people enjoy to act like a$$holes. Also it's hard to find good partners without the 2.2k achiev.

Usually what I do is dueling people before queuing with them in 2s arenas, this first duel allow me to "gauge" their skills and see if they are boosted or not.  Then the teamplay you'll acquire with your teamate in 2s will be useful for 3s. For example, as ret I've done a lot of ret/mage with the same partner and now we do 3s as ret/mage/hpriest.

Hope this helps,
Regards.

Posted Image

#6 pttolev

pttolev
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:53 PM

Thanks guys for the quick answers. It was helpful. Can you please write me the average queue login time you have on that servers so I have in mind.

And I have heard good things about Sylvannas, and I see there is good population on Frostmane. Do you have something for that servers ? :)

Thanks again.

#7 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:03 PM

Login queues on outland are quite rare these days. I think they added extra players slots or maybe people are just waiting for the new xpac.

Posted Image

#8 Sania

Sania
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:04 PM

I havent had ques on Outland ever since the free Ravencrest migration, and honestly i know nothing about the 2 server's you listed.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, arena, rbg, eu, alliance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<