For fun, lets all write down our character names / past names, the server / BG we originated on, standout arena achievements, When we began playing the game / arena, and our opinions on the game both then and now.
Ill go first! =] =] =]
- Priest / Rogue - Recovery / Deadwhisper
- Server / BG origination - US Magtheridon / Ruin ........ US Blackrock / BG9
- Date began - Started WoW somewhere near the time of AQ40 / first arena season was season 1.
- Arena Achievements - Gladiator in seasons 2,3,and 5. Rank 1 near hits here and there. High warlord. 100,000+ HKs (Pre cata combination of all characters)
- Opinion on the game - before cata, the game was a different ballground. Much more competetive, more honor, less scum, all around better. The game wasnt homogeonized as much and everything felt more special in general. I played a priest over any other healer because of the playstyle and what it brought to the table that no other healer had. The game took more skill in general. After cata, the game became world of MONGOcraft. People pop as many CDs as they can while blasting instant CC to rat their way up to the top. Also, the scum of the earth use every means possible other than playing and using their own skill level to get to the top. The game as well as the community, is garbage in its current state.