mage tips WMD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rodrigoo

rodrigoo
  • Members
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

Hey ppl! im playing WMD with friends at 2,1k+and rly wanna try to push into 2400+.
so well, is the first time for us in this rt, and atm we unstuck by LSD and need some advs. As normal they put that crazy dmg im to my time, forcing cds and basicaly destroying someone on sniper lavas ;<.
we normaly kill lock pets, sbolt shamy and poly/clone druid, go hard on lock...almost all time he burn cds and go for portal, or portal then start to use cds...so anoying cuz we cant go for long matches every time and get died by lavas rng, damn. apreciate some tips and adv if we doing some rly wrong. kisses lol.

sory for my bad english format.

#2 Blameshift

Blameshift
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1709
  • 3v3: 2706
  • 5v5: 1915
  • RBG: 2213

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

I was playing some WMD around 2400 yesterday we queued into some LSD's and LSM's we just killed the ele sham with cc on healer / lock

#3 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

Like Blameshift said - go ele.  I sometimes play LSD or LSPally (only at 2200) and the better teams will kill my observer until I get out a voidwalker and then swap to the shaman.  I'll tank and kite all day while the ele pve's your team if you go on me and I will still do sick damage.  The stars will align faster for us then you if you go lock.  Going ele is the way!

#4 rodrigoo

rodrigoo
  • Members
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

tnks guys, think we go for it tonigh...if dont have troubles in loads for today like last week. So maybe we do some alt matches and ckeck them go hard on wmd, ill reply for next days ;D

#5 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

on most maps you can kill spell lock pet until they get a voidwalker then train shaman. if the LSD plays better than you they will still win, but not many good players still queue LSD on live

on dalaran arena you can leave at the start if you want, you will not win if the other team uses everything defensively on your mage and does nothing until dampening

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mage, tips, WMD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<