Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 19:27. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Quick question bouts dat Aff Lock gemmin wizbiz

affliction warlock gemming haste mastery huh lol xoxo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kholed

Kholed
  • Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:22 PM

Yo Yo Gladz

Okay, so I notice that like every aff lock and their mamma gems for haste, and I did too, until I decided to gem mastery for destro so I could better one shot newbs in zeh face...

But I've been playing affliction for a bit now with my mastery gems in still, and I don't notice any drawback...

I mean I went from being 27% haste 76% mastery to 21% haste 94% mastery.... Not noticing any drawbacks.

I know there are peeps who will look at my steez and be like, "glob, that guy's gems are all mathed up" but honestly, why not gem for mastery? Am I crazy?

sincerely,

Ondontis-Tichondrius (H)

#2 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

Mastery gives steady damage and you don't need to pay attention to having maxmax 20s DoTs up all the time as you have to do with haste gearing ( aka it's more forgiving to bad warlocks ). In return your Fear and Haunt casts feel like they take 10 years.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#3 Kholed

Kholed
  • Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

Guess I have noticed my fear casts taking a bit longer, but it's just such a marginal difference that I don't see it as a huge deal either way. I'll probably re-gem for haste though, if the assumption is that I'm a bad warlock otherwise.

#4 Kholed

Kholed
  • Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Yeah I switched back to haste, now I'm [29.15 H / 78.58 M] and I think that's probably better. Mo' tics, fast fears/haunts.
Thanks man

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: affliction, warlock, gemming, haste, mastery, huh, lol, xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users