affliction warlock gemming haste mastery huh lol xoxo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kholed

Kholed
  • Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:22 PM

Yo Yo Gladz

Okay, so I notice that like every aff lock and their mamma gems for haste, and I did too, until I decided to gem mastery for destro so I could better one shot newbs in zeh face...

But I've been playing affliction for a bit now with my mastery gems in still, and I don't notice any drawback...

I mean I went from being 27% haste 76% mastery to 21% haste 94% mastery.... Not noticing any drawbacks.

I know there are peeps who will look at my steez and be like, "glob, that guy's gems are all mathed up" but honestly, why not gem for mastery? Am I crazy?

sincerely,

Ondontis-Tichondrius (H)

#2 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

Mastery gives steady damage and you don't need to pay attention to having maxmax 20s DoTs up all the time as you have to do with haste gearing ( aka it's more forgiving to bad warlocks ). In return your Fear and Haunt casts feel like they take 10 years.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#3 Kholed

Kholed
  • Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

Guess I have noticed my fear casts taking a bit longer, but it's just such a marginal difference that I don't see it as a huge deal either way. I'll probably re-gem for haste though, if the assumption is that I'm a bad warlock otherwise.

#4 Kholed

Kholed
  • Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Yeah I switched back to haste, now I'm [29.15 H / 78.58 M] and I think that's probably better. Mo' tics, fast fears/haunts.
Thanks man

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: affliction, warlock, gemming, haste, mastery, huh, lol, xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<