• EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/2/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1574
  • 3v3: 2037
  • 5v5: 2237
  • RBG: 1876

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

So I was looking at WoD racial cahnges today and I've noticed while they nerfed orc, troll and undead racials by a good amount they have buffed human's, gnomes and NE's quite a lot for classes like dk-warr-rogue-hunter.. Wıth the new content of expansion is this Blizzard's way of saying gtfo hordes play alliance?

Because human racial was already too good for those classes anyway and %90 of the people still playing orc and stuff was playing it for the sake of old times or just because they like it.. And now they're putting horde races in a very fked up spot.. What are your thoughts about it

#2 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1775
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2415
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

can I go gnome now

#3 Dopeme

Dopeme
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/2/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1574
  • 3v3: 2037
  • 5v5: 2237
  • RBG: 1876

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

I was talking about mostly human racials tbh human is already the best pick for dks and warriors and rogues by far and blizzard still increases it's damage and reduces horde race's racial effectiveness..

#4 Blueberrysoda

Blueberrysoda

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

I would add that ret paladins are also great as humans.

#5 Icyfresh420

Icyfresh420
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/1/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2401
  • 3v3: 2766
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2316
  • LocationFreshland

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

Will of the forsaken breaks you out of any charm, fear, and sleep sharing a 30second internal cooldown with normal pvp trinket
Human racial is a passive pvp trinket that breaks you out of everything allowing you to use two mongo damage trinkets vs every comp in arena care free because you have a trinket passively
Blizzard logic: Will 2 op must nerf
Posted Image
That feeling when you're charging up a shatter
Posted Image

#6 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

View PostIcyfresh420, on 28 April 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

Will of the forsaken breaks you out of any charm, fear, and sleep sharing a 30second internal cooldown with normal pvp trinket
Human racial is a passive pvp trinket that breaks you out of everything allowing you to use two mongo damage trinkets vs every comp in arena care free because you have a trinket passively
Blizzard logic: Will 2 op must nerf
Posted Image

Nice bias, as WoTF is probably the most OP racial in the game and does deserve to be nerfed. However, it doesn't justify them not nerfing EMFH either.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#7 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

I think I have read somewhere that they have nerfed horde racials because they are superior to alliance racials in PVE, they don't care about pvp ,as always ;)

#8 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

View Postmirox, on 28 April 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

I think I have read somewhere that they have nerfed horde racials because they are superior to alliance racials in PVE, they don't care about pvp ,as always ;)

They should just make pvp trinket a baseline spell for every race, remove pvp insignias from the game and give humans and undeads a new racial ( I guess they could make cannibalize an in-combat life leech ( steals % of enemies HP, heals you for %, some relatively moderate cooldown ; and give humans something alongside "Human Progression", when activated boosts sta/int/agi/str for some small percentage, equal to the damage every other racial does, I don't know, they can think up of something unique far better than me who simply doesn't give a damn about "uniqueness", as I prefer equal footing between everyone ), and then balance it around that.

The game is 10 years old and you still have to spend conquest each season to have an ability to break CC, which should have been baseline from the start.

Whenever they talk about balancing, they're talking about "what is fun and what is not". Having to buy PvP insignia each new season for the same effect is NOT a fun design. Giving people a choice to run 2x damage trinkets or 1x damage 1x survival trinket would be a far more fun design, and balance it around that, instead of having Undeads or Humans run around with bigger advantage than everyone else.

Edited by Lolflay, 28 April 2014 - 12:33 PM.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#9 Shinigamix

Shinigamix
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

View Postmirox, on 28 April 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

Yh thats how i understood it as well.

View PostLolflay, on 28 April 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

They should just make pvp trinket a baseline spell for every race, remove pvp insignias from the game and give humans and undeads a new racial ( I guess they could make cannibalize an in-combat life leech ( steals % of enemies HP, heals you for %, some relatively moderate cooldown ; and give humans something alongside "Human Progression", when activated boosts sta/int/agi/str for some small percentage, equal to the damage every other racial does, I don't know, they can think up of something unique far better than me who simply doesn't give a damn about "uniqueness", as I prefer equal footing between everyone ), and then balance it around that.

The game is 10 years old and you still have to spend conquest each season to have an ability to break CC, which should have been baseline from the start.

Whenever they talk about balancing, they're talking about "what is fun and what is not". Having to buy PvP insignia each new season for the same effect is NOT a fun design. Giving people a choice to run 2x damage trinkets or 1x damage 1x survival trinket would be a far more fun design, and balance it around that, instead of having Undeads or Humans run around with bigger advantage than everyone else.

+1 100% aggreed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<