Best Partner

Warrior best partner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ciceronpvp

Ciceronpvp
  • Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

Im out of WoW since cata and i will play WoD with my brother, he was multi glad warrior in tbc and lich and now i want to play with him 3v3 as  dps cuz i dont want to heal him anymore

the question is what is the best dps partner for a warrior?

#2 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bloodscalp
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 1769
  • 3v3: 2752
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 2268

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:05 AM

warlock hunter mage dk

#3 abolishedtehe

abolishedtehe
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/1/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2410
  • 3v3: 3061
  • RBG: 192

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:08 AM

hunter or elemental shaman

#trust

#4 Ciceronpvp

Ciceronpvp
  • Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

Hunters are good, hunters can play with a lot of classes and do good with all but I just cant see the sinergy with warrior...

im not saying hunters and warriors are bad toguether, they are good toguether cuz they are good alone and with other mates too, but they dont have incredible sinergy with warriors, im right?

i want to talk about strategy and sinergy, like LSD comp, Ele Shaman is the best partner for Locks cause of BL, interrupt, CC, they offer to Locks more Haste, More CC, awesome dmg and a lot of things for locks to improve the playstyle of Locks (CC and full spam of dots and spells)

I want to find a Class what improve the warrior playstyle.

(Sorry for my english)

#5 Velayn

Velayn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 2252
  • 5v5: 2251
  • RBG: 1152

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

View PostCiceronpvp, on 27 April 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

Hunters are good, hunters can play with a lot of classes and do good with all but I just cant see the sinergy with warrior...

im not saying hunters and warriors are bad toguether, they are good toguether cuz they are good alone and with other mates too, but they dont have incredible sinergy with warriors, im right?

i want to talk about strategy and sinergy, like LSD comp, Ele Shaman is the best partner for Locks cause of BL, interrupt, CC, they offer to Locks more Haste, More CC, awesome dmg and a lot of things for locks to improve the playstyle of Locks (CC and full spam of dots and spells)

I want to find a Class what improve the warrior playstyle.

(Sorry for my english)

well you should probably read some patch notes. bloodlust in arenas is long gone, and warrior/hunter/healer has been a thing (and a major thing) for quite some time now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warrior, best, partner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<