• US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1847
  • 3v3: 2218
  • 5v5: 1611
  • RBG: 2028

Posted Today, 04:40 PM

I kind of wish they kept the pvp set/gloves bonuses, especially if pve'ers are keeping theirs.  Jumping up 30 ilvls is not enough.  Right now heroic warforged gear is 580 compared to 550.  If that system was in place right now I'd consider heroic raiding for any gear that has the best secondary stats, trinkets especially.  Not to mention that all those glyphs are going to be rough.

#22 Kruschpak

Kruschpak
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1612
  • 3v3: 1144
  • 5v5: 2026

Posted Today, 05:09 PM

View PostSlaggy, on 22 April 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

• There have been some big changes to the starting experiences shown off at Blizzcon. This is one of the reasons that beta has not yet started.

so no beta until november? no wod this year? >7 months season 15? Holy shit

Edited by Kruschpak, Today, 05:09 PM.

#23 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

View PostShridevi, on 23 April 2014 - 04:40 PM, said:

I kind of wish they kept the pvp set/gloves bonuses, especially if pve'ers are keeping theirs.  Jumping up 30 ilvls is not enough.  Right now heroic warforged gear is 580 compared to 550.  If that system was in place right now I'd consider heroic raiding for any gear that has the best secondary stats, trinkets especially.  Not to mention that all those glyphs are going to be rough.
they will be keeping set bonuses, or did you think the first season of wod will revert back to the very first season where all the gear was called plain "Gladiator's xxx"?

the gloves in the image are placeholder items built specifically to show how the pvp itemlvl scaling will work :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, Today, 05:15 PM.

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

<