RPS vs Hunter/Warrior/Healer

rps hunter warrior strats

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tyrolicious

Tyrolicious
  • Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

So my friends and i are playing RPS and hovering around 1750 but we have major problems against hunter/warrior/healer comps. The problem is that literally 3 out of 5 teams is a hunter/warrior variance.

We usually open on warrior so that i can get an orb from the initial MB or a couple of VTs rolling, with sap on healer and hex on hunter when he comes out of camo. We almost always manage to put huge pressure on them and force them to use major cds/trinkets but if we don' t land a kill it' s all downhill from there.

If the healer is a paladin we can manage to swap after trinket/bubble and we usually kill him, or sometimes if it' s a druid/shaman that play carelessly but the majority of the time we spend turtling till we can setup a burst we fall so much behind we cannot come back.

I try to stay close to my shaman to eat traps and it works really well but we also get shockwave/binding together etc. Should i play with psyfiend for the traps? I use tendrils on almost every warrior comp. Even if i cannot eat the trap i usually manage to get an MD off but it hurts my mana really badly.

Even without traps, it seems that wyvern/binding, stuns and cc from their healer is enough for us to fall too much behind. And ofc lots of times they just cross cc me and my shammy and they kill the rogue in like 10 sec or so.

Would swapping to the healer every shadowdance and 3orb DP till we get a kill work? Should we just get better at cross cc? How should our opener be and who should be the kill/switch target?

I don' t know of any RPS that streams so if you can link me one or point me to a guide that would be great!

#2 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

burst of speed run at shaman wizk strat
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rps, hunter, warrior, strats

0 user(s) are reading this topic