Photo

[EU-A] Knismesis-Ravencrest is recruiting!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Petrichor

Petrichor
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1506
  • 3v3: 1639
  • RBG: 1952

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

Knismesis is a long-lasting guild among the best international PvP guilds on our highly populated server, Ravencrest. Organized RBGs are a part of our weekly schedule in addition to members doing various arena team sizes everyday of the week. Our well-kept guild is in the steady hands of our guild master Karrela whose investment towards the guild has been immeasurable. Despite being a PvP guild, our chat is very friendly whereof you can find skilled people to play with.

We are seeking highly skilled PvP players who are active, loyal and invest on getting better rather than ignoring their flaws, people who like to show what they are made of. We want long time members, new friends, not some try-hard cry-hard whiners who will rather leave the guild than be involved in the progress of improving.

Knismesis wants you!
www. knismesis .com

My story with Knismesis:
I, myself, am Finnish and before joining Knismesis I was in a finnish guild. The guild, however, broke and there were no other guilds like it. I was rather afraid joining another international guild because I didn't know how I could talk english instead of my native language. After weeks I saw Karrela advertising on the trade and gathered my courage to talk to him about joining the guild. We spoke about my experience and I promised to be communicating vocally. I got invited and put to the second RBG group. One day, though, main group lacked a healer and I was put on the spot light and I nailed it! I've had a great time, in teamspeak and while playing, ever since and even though we may lose rating sometimes I have never ended a session being disappointed or sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<