• Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

You're playing LSD..... You have faerie fire and DoTs... If you let a rogue re-stealth you're are seriously fucking stupid. It's not hard.

You forgot to include Warlock, Druids and DK's... Which btw are pretty much almost the only classes you start seeing past 2200.

There's no point in arguing with other classes in the rogue forums. Most other classes just want to be more OP than everyone else. Rogues get the worst fucking attention because we can "stun", yet Monks have far more stuns and Warlocks have Fear.

just post an imgur album of how awesome u are vs lsd so its whatever.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#202 Dylon187

Dylon187
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

Don't think that nigga can hear you dawg he feared too far away while hes dyin... maybe I can relay the message while im in the dirt wasup dawg?

#203 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

just post an imgur album of how awesome u are vs lsd so its whatever.

Jealous of my life? Is that all you have to say to me? Nothing else? Because you know I'm right. Go play another flavor class faggot and get out of the rogue forums.

#204 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

Jealous of my life? Is that all you have to say to me? Nothing else? Because you know I'm right. Go play another flavor class faggot and get out of the rogue forums.

right.

you seem a little insecure m8 ;p

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#205 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#206 spelgubbe

spelgubbe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 2683
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1710

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:50 PM

Dat autism rainbow... wtf
Fixed an issue during the Murozond encounter that could affect Death Knights and cause their Anti-Magic Shell ability to go on a slightly longer than intended 12-day cooldown.

#207 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

Dat autism rainbow... wtf

the rainbow clearly represents classes, death knight, druid, rogue, hunter, shaman and warlock in that order
Posted Image

#208 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

Posted Image

Here comes his butt buddy to the rescue. What, were you two on skype talking about me? I'm flattered.

#209 Tuzer

Tuzer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/1/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2116
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2057
  • RBG: 2136

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:36 PM

the rainbow clearly represents classes, death knight, druid, rogue, hunter, shaman and warlock in that order

you forgot your own class for some reason

#210 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

you forgot your own class for some reason

brown isn't in the rainbow you retard
Posted Image

#211 Tuzer

Tuzer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/1/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2116
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2057
  • RBG: 2136

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

brown isn't in the rainbow you retard

maybe you should add it cos it definetily belongs there

#212 Vaneesh

Vaneesh
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arygos
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

Sigh, Arenas have been around for almost a decade now and some things never change.

FOTM classes essentially bring a gun to a knife fight. Everyonce in a while, the guy with the knife might give the gunman a tough time, but at the end of the day, all you really have to do is point & shoot properly.

If you are FOTM, either check your bias at the door, or go back to your FOTM club. I'm sure they're holding some fascinating discussions right now about whether hollow point or AP shells are better, or why your gun should be buffed to semi-auto.

#213 Keskers

Keskers
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1241
  • RBG: 768

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:55 PM

It's so easy for a Rogue to restealth versus anything that doesn't have a Hunter/Warrior/Mage though, so don't pretend otherwise. Stopping a Rogue from re-ing takes time and attention, which is also something that hurts a lot of teams that can't let that Rogue re and then they devote both and fall behind 'cause of it.

Hunter/Warrior/Mage/Druid/Monk/Rogue a bit more accurate no? Gotta cloak FF's, Get chased down by storm, earth and fire and of course the other rogue shoving daggers up your ass. I could be wrong, I'm admittedly terrible.
Posted Image

#214 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

where's the mage?skyrocketed?

#215 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:57 PM

No offense mate, 1.5s 4s 2s = 7.5s
vs
5s,4s,3s,dr paralytic, 2s = 14s + if you open with garrotex3 its more like
4.5s blanket 2.25 blanket 1.175 blanket -> 4s paralytic -> 6s kidney = around 20sec?

ye and then let's autohit because we have 0 energy, but who cares about dmg if he's in a 3x cheapshot followed by 3x garrote right?

#216 Cradienz

Cradienz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2433
  • 3v3: 1613
  • RBG: 1708
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:50 AM

I've never seen such a huge amount of stupid posts all gathered in one place ... Like

No offense mate, 1.5s 4s 2s = 7.5s
vs
5s,4s,3s,dr paralytic, 2s = 14s + if you open with garrotex3 its more like
4.5s blanket 2.25 blanket 1.175 blanket -> 4s paralytic -> 6s kidney = around 20sec?

???

Rogue CC and damage is probably the easiest in the game to stop, you know if you manage to break a Rogues rotation on someone when he's bursting or controlling you, even for just a few seconds, all his CDs and the control he had goes down the drain?

Our main CD has an 8 second duration and if you stop us in Dance we'll have no more pressure via that CD because if you miss one or two globals your burst is probably screwed completely? We don't have 30s duration offensive CDs or CDs that allows us to pressure through peels.

We also have to farm restealths because our spec is designed around openers and if we couldn't get it, we'd be in such a bad spot. Even with Burst of Speed it's really easy to stop Re's, some DoT durations are now even longer than 30 seconds, several classes has baseline abilities that can hardcounter the essence of our spec.. There shouldn't be a reason to complain about restealths

I wish it wasn't possible to mindlessly apply focus FF on-cd or whenever a Rogue receives a dispel, or jump around in Flare while disengage rooting rogue on CD (Why does a disengage have a root attached to it when disengage in itself already is a gap-opener?).

And what if more classes had active abilities like Feint, rather than passive abilities like 2nd wind/dstance/blood presence, and that you couldn't use half your defensive damage reduction CDs in stuns, and you had to predict every single stun and swap on you so you could use a short-duration ability that reduces your damage taken to be able to feel just a little bit safe?

We're more often than not forced to use a majority of our defensive CDs to maintain pressure, and that's in itself a double-edged sword since Rogues really flop in stuns. Feint just barely gives us on-par survivablity with most other classes, and the duration of CC etc. makes Feint unreliable, really, but you know what? That's what makes it fun, and I think most Rogues feel good about how our class is right now, just generally, the reliance on Stealth is a bit too harsh, but overall it feels like we're in a good spot.

I feel like that personally, and I hope others do too! I don't want Rogues to receive any sort of buff, I'd just like for other classes to come down on a level where you really don't have that many passive abilities... And that you'd have to predict and set up properly etc., and sacrifice more for CC or just generally have to make proper decisions when you want to CC, turning around 180 degrees and tripple shockwaving someone or SF all team into howl of terror isn't really demanding, it doesn't cost you anything and I don't see how that kind of gameplay can be fun at all.

Same with long duration offensive CDs or procced abilities that can do sick damage at random.. I feel like these "procs" should be gone, and I'm sure that the reason Blizzard had a CD on Lava Burst in the first place was because that in itself was a hard-hitting strong spell... It just ruins it when you slap in some mechanic and ur like "here u go now u can spam this spell that originally has a CD if ur lucky, hf" and CDs should last shorter so you have to think a bit before you use them >_>

Edited by Cradienz, 17 May 2014 - 12:56 AM.

#217 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:45 AM

Nothing is funnier than seeing people who don't understand Rogues try to talk about Rogues

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 672

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

Shockwave is fucking retarded as well. Two wrongs don't make a right. This thread is about rogues, not warriors

Ok well stormbolting through pillars I feel needs to be looked at more than rogues (the lowest rep class in arena) mobility. If you think rogues are to strong you are dumb.

#219 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:51 PM

leave it to acermvp to make me agree with people like jaime and flavours
Posted Image

#220 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

there is a reason why rogues are not popular, and that's because in order to do dmg they need to have the opposite team cced else the opposite team will peel , and at low ratings no teams cordinates ccs on the opposite team (that's why they are low rating).Rogue does dmg in stunlocks and if he gets stunned or feared or sheeped during that time his entire burst window will be gone for nothing.
Simple as that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rogue, existing, futile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<