Horde PVP Guild - Burning Legion EU Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tinaturnsya

Tinaturnsya
  • Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Hello Everyone

I had a dream, of a PVP guild in it for the long run, not created for 1 week or a revolving door of invites and leavers.

Firstly I would like to introduce myself and explain my background and goals to help you understand my inspiration for creating this guild. I am 30 years old living in the UK and been playing WoW on and off for 7 years. I started off in PVE and ran a successful raiding guild for 2 years on Dragonblight EU and we were top 10.

I also have taken an active part in PVP over the years and it has slowly become my passion, I am successful PC gamer in many different games including StarCraft, DOTA2, and LeagueofLegends where I have achieved a high standard of rank. On WoW I have achieved 2000 + in 2’s 1800 in 3’s and just under 2000 in RBG’s. I have also racked up over 100,000 horde kills on my various accounts.

I have not given WoW 100% attention over the past 1-2 years but I am returning to it as my main game. I have always longed for a PVP guild that actually embraced all types of PVP including RBG and World PVP. I believe this game was much more fun when we were doing 30-40 man hits on capital cities or spending hours running to our corpses in the barrens.

Some of the PVP changes in WOD have really got me excited, and I think with the right structure a PVP guild who cares about its members and offers them cool things to do could really flourish.

What will the guild offer you:

• A mature, fun, and structured PVP experience.
• World PVP organised fights in cool and fun locations
• Organised world PVP Events which will feature cool ideas and features
• Organised battleground teams
• RBG Teams
• Arena Teams and in guild tournaments via the new arena features coming in WoD
• Once up and running a Youtube channel to post our endeavours
• A dedicated Twitter feed to promote the guild
• A dedicated Facebook to promote the guild
• A dedicated website to promote and keep up with the guild
• PVP events and ideas that go beyond just completing a battleground

What will you need to be and disclaimers:

• This is a NEW guild as of today, do not expect level 25 and 25 events instantly posted.
• You will need to be 18+ Years of age and have voicecoms
• PVE runs will not be posted in this guild, however if you want to PVE that’s fine.
• I am fully supportive of people levelling a new toon in this guild before WOD
• We will not accept purchased level 90 toons with no prior WoW experience at this stage.

The server has a reputation for being Polish heavy, aside from the odd trade channel message I have not had any issues at all and I am English, it has a great Horde/Alliance Ratio.

I cannot stress enough this is a new project, and will take time to grow, however I am fully behind this 100% and will make it work. The ideas I have I think PVP’ers will find new and exciting.

The guild will be going full flow in WOD. We will of course aim to get things up and running as soon as possible but it will take the help and dedication for anyone who wants to join to make this work.

If you love PVP, and want to be a part of something from its very roots, I would love to hear from you.

Please visit our website to apply - www.loveesports.enjin.com

Thank you.
Nocleavage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<