• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

Heya, i recently came back to wow and decided to roll a rogue for PVP, since i quit playing feral early S9 cuz of the changes to the specc. so i thought i'd give rogue a shot and i've been running quite a lot of thugcleave with a Holy pally lately. everytime we see blue, we kill blue. pretty simple to be honest, but when we meet mistweavers we seem to be unable to keep them CC'ed long enough to get a kill on anything, and we don't have a chance to kill the mistweaver.

so, so far we have 90%+ winrate vs rshammy's but if anyone can put a quick general guide to what strategy we should use against other healer teams, especially anything with a mistweaver, or have a link to a good read, that would be amazing.

#2 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:23 AM

You can go para stun to proc Dematerialize and then just tunnel the monk after you get it to proc. Prolly one of the best strats against mistweavers, since they'll drop really fast without dematerialize. Hope this helps ^_^

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thugcleave, vs, mistweaver, strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<