Anyone tried high lvl pvp in wildstar?

wildstar wstar arena pvp

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Neverever

Neverever
  • Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

I've changed my mind - it's actually a really fun game - just needed to give it some time.

There is less ability usage strategy than in wow but there is much much more to movement and positioning than in wow.

It's a different kettle of fish.

And fuck warriors.

View PostDizzeeyo, on 16 July 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

id love to be playing the same game as you where hunters and ferals are the biggest counters to mages

#42 Swapnames

Swapnames
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

rip wildstfag.

Legendary swifty moved the 24 hour-sofa-stream to wow and runescape has as many viewers as wildstar. Smite, has as much as well, but smite's production cost was like 100 bucks rofl.

View PostNeverever, on 12 June 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

I've changed my mind - it's actually a really fun game - just needed to give it some time.

The game has literally no endgame.

#43 meshu

meshu
  • Djliquidnb
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2582

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:42 AM

50% class representation belongs to spellsinger aka backpedalling kiters with infinite mobility that kill shit in stealth while it is in stealth

View PostAcerMVP, on 06 August 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.
Please review signature rules: http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#44 Newuserv

Newuserv
  • Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

1800+ Arena

3's Arena

So I go to my favorite website of the world, to check it. Again. For 15 min 2-3 retards talk about skills/abilities. No one literally gives any fucks since only 15 people are watching. Character is not moving. Fuck. Gr8 Game.

Wait there is more.

I get another free pass. I log in. Empty server. Wtf, must be EU. Check the server, US.

Wait.

I check out the abilities and movement. Again. Holy shit this is retarded. Log off and I have like 5 days on my pass left.

---

Age of Empires 2 has more pvp and viewers. Runescape is 30 years old. Has more pvp and viewers. GTA3 is 14 years old. Has more pve and viewers.

Rofl.

rips in peaces.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wildstar, wstar, arena, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<