Photo

Windwalkers need some serious nerfs to damage...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#181 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

Best defensive in the game? You talking bout the 3 min 20% dmg reduction with some bonus hp, or about karma that any paladin can remove and proceed to one shot the monk

You are right, I misspoke. I play with a team that has no counter to it though.

#182 zenga

zenga
  • Members
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

Jesus Fing C All you idiots in this dam thread FOF is a joke stop complaining about shit that doesnt matter the chance this ability critting everytime is very very rare and even if it does he had high stacks ITS A VERY RARE SITUATION and the fact that it can be simply counterd by stacking is stupid stop complaining i wish i would counter some of the stupid shit in this game by just walking up to it and NERFING THE DAMAGE BY HALF . you can peel the monk just like ANY OTHER FUCKING CLASS in this game when there bursting too.

TLDR If your dont peel ANY CLASS!!!!! in this game with full burst CDS UP things should DIE simple as fuck NOW GO SLEEP IDIOTS

With monks having close to 50% crit in full gear (might be a few % off, but for the sake of the example) the chance is actually 12.5% that 3 consecutive fists crit, just like in the OP his screenshot. Or roughly every 3,5 minutes. That doesn't make it as rare as you seem to think.

(the chance for all 5 to crit is still 3.1% btw)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<