#1 digidank

digidank
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Cenarion Circle
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

I don't think my damage is high enough in RBGs.  I am full grievous with 2 pieces prideful, prideful wep and shield.  I am gemmed int, int+pvppower or int+haste.  I reforged for maximum mastery then haste.  I am at 53.51% mastery and 25.69% haste.  Should I reforge for a little more haste?  I notice every top rated elem shaman went Resto Hands and Belt.  I am planning to upgrade those today to get all that extra haste plus spirit for hit.  I had to reforge for hit because of a recent piece I bough and now I am just under 6% hit, which I know is not good, but will be solved today.

My gameplay is that I try to keep flameshock up on at minimum 2 people for procs.  Alot of times I purge off hots and buffs on the kill target so I miss out on some dmg.  My casting priority typically is Unleash Elements > Lava Burst > Lightning Bolt.  I really haven't been using chain lightning other than for "spinning the flag".  I spam that if the flag needs spinned.  I do alot of focus shocking/hexing on healers too, which is something the people I play with seem to not do often.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shaman, elemental, rbg, damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<