- The index page has tabs for each bracket (2v2, 3v3, 5v5, RBG) and each tab has Live Results for matches as they finish.
- Players highlighted in green indicate they won and players highlighted in red indicate they lost.
- Underneath that there is a Recent Activity section that shows accumulated wins/losses over the past 15 minutes so even if they haven't won a game recently enough to end up on the live results, you can still see that they have queued recently.
- Underneath that there are statistics showing representation on the ladder (ie. what percent of total players are shamans, what percent of total players are Goblins, etc)
- Player search feature that is accessed in the top right corner of the website. It will match partial names and also SPECIAL CHARACTERS! So if you are looking for someone with a weird letter in their name, just type the normal name and it will find the match! If it can't find the player then you can...
- Accessed from the leaderboard drop down menu at the top. If you can't find your character, then you can add it by entering the server and name (if there is a special character in your name, you have to include it here)
- Each player has an in individual character page accessed from clicking on their name (from search, ladder, index page, etc).
- If the player streams, there will be a Twitch.tv link underneath their name.
- There are also tabs for each bracket, similar to index page and for each bracket you can see their games played history, as well as a graph of their rating history.
- If the rating is not up to date you can click on the orange 'Update' button to get most recent rating.
- Only games for players in the top 1000 are recorded for game history and clicking on a game will bring you to...
- Accessed from the leaderboard drop down menu at the top. This will allow you to see results from past games.
- Specify a bracket, start time and end time (and add server/name filters if you want) and game results will be shown that happened between those times. Useful for seeing who players are playing with and who they won/lost against!
- This ladder is similar to the one on the battle net community page but it has the capability to go beyond the top 1000 players that the battle net one is limited to.
- If you filter by server, for instance, you can see top players on server including players that won't show up on the leaderboard list. The rankings are not guaranteed to be accurate beyond the top 1000 since not all players will necessarily be on the website/recently updated. If a player isn't listed you can add them
- This page shows the title cutoff rating requirements for each bracket based on current participation and updated every hour. In season 14 blizzard only counted players above 1000 rating, but if that changes in s15 you can alter it by changing the 'eligibility rating cutoff'
Conquest Point Calculator
- Pretty self explanatory, you can use it to figure out what your conquest cap will be the following week based on your current rating, OR if you have a conquest cap goal you want to reach you can use it to figure out what rating you need to push for this week.
- This page will show you a list of WOW PVP STREAMERS. You won't need to sort through a bunch of pve crap or girls with cleavage doing random bg's. If you know a players in-game name, but don't know their stream link, you can filter by name and server and it will find the stream for you. If you want to get better at your alt class you can filter by that class and you will get a list of streamers for that class that you can watch to improve. If you have a stream yourself and it's not listed you can request it be added.
Last thing to note is there are US and EU versions of the website (us.pvpratings.com & eu.pvpratings.com) it will default to your current location, but you can specify by clicking on the flags at the top left
If anybody else knows any other features or uses for PvP Ratings website, post here and I'll update this.