S15 MW Comps?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

Why did I give up my principles of not replying to spoiled juvenile brats again?

Neither will I teach a donkey how to do a heart surgery, nor is it my task to make up for the educational mistakes of your misguided parents.

RIP another topic falling victim to #JaimeGang2014.
LSD making dreams come true since S7

#22 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

Why did I give up my principles of not replying to spoiled juvenile brats again?

Neither will I teach a donkey how to do a heart surgery, nor is it my task to make up for the educational mistakes of your misguided parents.

shit, ive run out of things to say in this argument, i should just say he isn't educated
if that fails, ill insult his grammar

i wont reply to all of his hard facts
or acknowledge that things i said didn't happen, happened

Checkmate sart 1 - 0 everyone he's argued with

- nearly every r1 glad on aj
blizzcon champion chanimals
nearly every aj poster from eu
probably himself when he gets bored
Posted Image

#23 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

"Hard facts" :confused:

Just some, for your age and educational level, rather complex thoughts:

In one of the many many topics you've stalked me to, you mentioned my vast amount of old accounts and characters, didn't you? Should you deny it, I can surely look it up and quote it here. I think you used my old druid "Calfifty" as an example, correct?

So, let's just armory search for "Calfifty" for a second:

http://eu.battle.net...arch?q=calfifty

Result: 3 Hunters, no 90 druid.

Conclusion: I either

- deleted my level 90 druid "Calfifty" just to level a new one, possible but pretty pointless and unlikely

- renamed my level 90 druid "Calfifty", but since on armory achievments are shown account-wide, you'd have to see shared PvP achievments dating back to the time last year when I had Calfifty active, correct? Feel free to check my armory for any "old achievments"

- am playing on a new account, which again, can have several reasons:
- I got hacked
- I sold my old account/s
- I deleted all my characters out of boredom and fun and leveld new ones.

So I ask you, without having a certified full payment overview of all my bank accounts, coupled with my ID to prove it's my bank accounts, and a certified statement from me that the regarding person is indeed me, how are you able to PROVE that I was NEVER Gladiator on Priest during early/mid WotLK? How are you able to PROVE I was never 2,3-2,4 on Monk? Where are your HARD FACTS?

I neither know nor care what 3rd world country you seem to come from, how uneducated your parents or how misguided your teachers have been, but in western law, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

And this is something you can not provide. You can NOT prove my guilt and therefore I am innocent. Hard to grasp at your age, I know. Of course I could just post old screenshots of my glad titles, but

a) Would that also not be a PROOF that they're mine, since screenshots can be faked, or maybe I just impersonate an old glad named Sart, and

:duckers: Am I not accountable to you, or anyone here for that matter.

So I'll repeat myself for the last time, as I've already spent more time trying to make up for all the mistakes that have been done during the course of your oh so short life, than you're worth:

If you do not like me, that is ok. If you think I am lying, that is ok. But until you can PROVE (A Proof: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proof
) your beliefs, stop molesting everyone else with your irrelevant opinion, and most importantly: Get your babyface friend Jaime and stop derailing topic after topic on this site.

I rest my case here, should you feel the desire to continue this pathetic little "argument", feel free to whisper me. But as it is the problem with most of #JaimeGang2014, you are unable to lead a conversation without getting public attention as a "reward", so we all know you won't message me, and you won't get any replies on boards anymore. View it as a win, should that make your life worth living a bit more

#24 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

i worry if all u can say is im uneducated

i find it odd how 99% of multi glads i meet who are 2k had their accounts hacked / stolen / sold
jk i don't

How are you able to PROVE I was never 2,3-2,4 on Monk? Where are your HARD FACTS?

Posted Image

[email protected] nerd

oh and btw, even if calfifty was a diff account, ur max exp on that account was 2k aswell, so i dont know why u would buy another acc

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Aces, 19 March 2014 - 01:34 PM.

Posted Image

#25 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

oh, and seek help dude..
Posted Image

#26 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2039
  • 3v3: 2519
  • 5v5: 1150
  • RBG: 959

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:51 PM

Well this thread went down hill fast..

#27 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

Well this thread went down hill fast..

#JaimeGang2014

#28 ottishen

ottishen
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Earthen Ring
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1645
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1334

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

#JaimeGang2014

I usually respect your opinions since you are one of the few monks that actually posts informative posts on the forums, however, in this case you are just being stupid.

Jamie wrote that he managed to achieve 2,4k+ as mw tsg on alliance side EU, which is not in any way derailing the thread that is about viable monk comps. You on the other hand, instantly attacked him for using bots and hacks, so who was the person ACTUALLY derailing the thread? You started this shit, so stop pretending to stand above the "JamieGang".

#29 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2300
  • 3v3: 2810
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2202
  • LocationCarmel, California

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

"Hard facts" :confused:

Just some, for your age and educational level, rather complex thoughts:

In one of the many many topics you've stalked me to, you mentioned my vast amount of old accounts and characters, didn't you? Should you deny it, I can surely look it up and quote it here. I think you used my old druid "Calfifty" as an example, correct?

So, let's just armory search for "Calfifty" for a second:

http://eu.battle.net...arch?q=calfifty

Result: 3 Hunters, no 90 druid.

Conclusion: I either

- deleted my level 90 druid "Calfifty" just to level a new one, possible but pretty pointless and unlikely

- renamed my level 90 druid "Calfifty", but since on armory achievments are shown account-wide, you'd have to see shared PvP achievments dating back to the time last year when I had Calfifty active, correct? Feel free to check my armory for any "old achievments"

- am playing on a new account, which again, can have several reasons:
- I got hacked
- I sold my old account/s
- I deleted all my characters out of boredom and fun and leveld new ones.

So I ask you, without having a certified full payment overview of all my bank accounts, coupled with my ID to prove it's my bank accounts, and a certified statement from me that the regarding person is indeed me, how are you able to PROVE that I was NEVER Gladiator on Priest during early/mid WotLK? How are you able to PROVE I was never 2,3-2,4 on Monk? Where are your HARD FACTS?

I neither know nor care what 3rd world country you seem to come from, how uneducated your parents or how misguided your teachers have been, but in western law, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

And this is something you can not provide. You can NOT prove my guilt and therefore I am innocent. Hard to grasp at your age, I know. Of course I could just post old screenshots of my glad titles, but

a) Would that also not be a PROOF that they're mine, since screenshots can be faked, or maybe I just impersonate an old glad named Sart, and

:duckers: Am I not accountable to you, or anyone here for that matter.

So I'll repeat myself for the last time, as I've already spent more time trying to make up for all the mistakes that have been done during the course of your oh so short life, than you're worth:

If you do not like me, that is ok. If you think I am lying, that is ok. But until you can PROVE (A Proof: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proof
) your beliefs, stop molesting everyone else with your irrelevant opinion, and most importantly: Get your babyface friend Jaime and stop derailing topic after topic on this site.

I rest my case here, should you feel the desire to continue this pathetic little "argument", feel free to whisper me. But as it is the problem with most of #JaimeGang2014, you are unable to lead a conversation without getting public attention as a "reward", so we all know you won't message me, and you won't get any replies on boards anymore. View it as a win, should that make your life worth living a bit more

screenshots can't be used to fake people so easily, unless you're a retard.

stop trying to prove yourself lol no one cares.

xD
Posted Image

#30 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

I've seen some of the worst players playing monk tsg at 2300-2400.... I want to try it now...

I could name a few xD

I just got my wep yesterday, but I won't even bother to play mw tsg.

You could literally be 1900 material and still get 2400 as it
Posted Image

#31 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

i dont even care about the rest of the topic, the babyface friend jaime set me laughing for easily 10 minutes xdxd
i mean, if you wanna get personal whos the one posing in a suit and sunglasses for a world of warcraft forum profile picture? xD

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#32 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

oh and you said this
" neither know nor care what 3rd world country you seem to come from, how uneducated your parents or how misguided your teachers have been, but in western law, a person is innocent until proven guilty"
yet you call me a hacker xD

#33 Azyos

Azyos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1835
  • 3v3: 2403
  • 5v5: 2165
  • RBG: 2023
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

Awaiting Sartx response

Posted Image

#34 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

I could name a few xD

I just got my wep yesterday, but I won't even bother to play mw tsg.

You could literally be 1900 material and still get 2400 as it

Well TSG was able to get high ratings pre-weapons but it's not doing as well right now. It has definitely inflated the egos of some of those that play it.

#35 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

I doubt he will respond to such juvenile scum such as ourselves ;(

#36 brad235

brad235
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • 2v2: 2101
  • 3v3: 2846

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Well since this thread turned into a bunch of bolshit, trying to get back on topic.
Danny runs ele destro, Verdant runs warr/mage, are those the top 2 or what?
Really wanting to try dk ele has any1 had success with it this season?

#37 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

Well since this thread turned into a bunch of bolshit, trying to get back on topic.
Danny runs ele destro, Verdant runs warr/mage, are those the top 2 or what?
Really wanting to try dk ele has any1 had success with it this season?

Ran it to 2400 but I think we got lucky with queues honestly. You need a boss ele shaman for that comp to work because so much responsibility is on the shaman in that comp, and it's infinitely better with a druid healer.

You won't get very far without your shaman being extremely good and knows how to mongo damage. The problem is finding good ele shaman is crazy as it sounds is difficult, and most of them don't know how to play anything other then LSD.

Without gateway, spam fears holding their ballsack most don't know what to do.

#38 brad235

brad235
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • 2v2: 2101
  • 3v3: 2846

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

You need a boss ele shaman for that comp to work because so much responsibility is on the shaman in that comp.

Yeah and playing ally there's virtually nobody to play with :(

#39 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

You're a hypocritical, annoyingly incompetent player of awkward proportions.

You shouldn't even be alive right now; you insult others, yet you're inevitably a massively incompetent human being.

Seriously, you could randomly just fall to your death as your face slams against your keyboard, and no one would care.

Also, I think Flavour is a lot more attractive than you.

If I was gay, as in homosexual gay and not happy gay, I would rather date him over you because you're utterly unattractive and take retarded to a whole other level.

Please stop amassing this annoying, EU-related drama whilst recycling word like ignorant, delinquent, etc. because I'm pretty sure all of those words can be used to describe you.

You claim that the individuals in your premise are the products of misguided parents, but you're the one that relentlessly takes everything they say to heart while you maliciously attempt to combat every statement they generate.

To say the very least, your ignorance makes me cringe, Sartx aka ugly idiot 2k-capped monk with suit that LIES about experiences that never once occurred.

Also, your #JaimeGang2014 spam is really gay, as in homosexual gay.

And don't you ever come near my daughter again, you angsty pervert.

I will slap you across the face like a real woman.

Stop fighting a battle you'll never win, you disgusting rapist.

this post will probably get deleted and I'll get banned yet again... so much for freedom of speech
Posted Image

#40 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

Also, I think Flavour is a lot more attractive than you.

If I was gay, as in homosexual gay and not happy gay, I would rather date him over you because you're utterly unattractive and take retarded to a whole other level.

;)<3
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<