• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2101
  • 3v3: 2846

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

What comps are we playin' successfully this season boys??

I've had a lot of fun with TSG so far but haven't tried much else.

#2 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

Godcomp with MW works decent. War/Mage/MW should work well.

#3 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2300
  • 3v3: 2810
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2202
  • LocationCarmel, California

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

My profile picture
Posted Image

#4 drockzo

drockzo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Cenarion Circle
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1486
  • 3v3: 2965
  • RBG: 1556

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

ive really only played beast and turbo this season, they seem decent

lock ele is pretty solid as well, but it's sorta slow since u dont have clone. That being said your lock ele can out mongo other lock ele teams since your mana is always in a better spot

#5 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:47 AM

There hasn't really been any change.

Our preferred mates are still slow moving targets that we can reliably orb, alliance/non-ud monks still preferably have dps shamans in their team, etc.
LSD making dreams come true since S7

#6 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2039
  • 3v3: 2519
  • 5v5: 1150
  • RBG: 959

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

I am running thunder right now and it's ok but not great with a monk IMO. Really the only comp where MW is the best healer is TSG. Even in beast cleave the priest is a better ladder healer for that comp because of AoE Fear, Chastise, Fiend, and Mass Dispel. Kitty is better with a shaman, LSD is definitely superior with a druid. WM is better with a druid.

#7 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

I am running thunder right now and it's ok but not great with a monk IMO. Really the only comp where MW is the best healer is TSG. Even in beast cleave the priest is a better ladder healer for that comp because of AoE Fear, Chastise, Fiend, and Mass Dispel. Kitty is better with a shaman, LSD is definitely superior with a druid. WM is better with a druid.

Idk if the difference is that big, but on EU, and as a non-UD Monk, TSG was pretty much unplayable for me. Maybe that's just my intense dislike for meleecleaves though, or we were just not good enough (feels odd to say that about TSG).

#8 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/0/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 766
  • 3v3: 1666
  • RBG: 1793

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:56 AM

I've seen some of the worst players playing monk tsg at 2300-2400.... I want to try it now...

#9 Hiroshx1

Hiroshx1
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 768
  • 3v3: 384
  • RBG: 1989

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:17 AM

TSG/MageWarMonk/DKEleMonk/WarEleMonk pretty much this.

#10 Shinigamix

Shinigamix
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:31 AM

How is kittycleave best with shaman care to explain? there is just no way i can aggree with that

#11 Kissmy....

Kissmy....
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1534
  • 3v3: 1722
  • 5v5: 1052
  • RBG: 1515
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:03 AM

Monk tsg is so fun and brainless, tryed wm monk also but thats harder with all hunter teams around.

#12 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

Idk if the difference is that big, but on EU, and as a non-UD Monk, TSG was pretty much unplayable for me. Maybe that's just my intense dislike for meleecleaves though, or we were just not good enough (feels odd to say that about TSG).

elmezz did just fine healing me to 2450 last season, it isn't alliance/eu :P

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#13 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

elmezz did just fine healing me to 2450 last season, it isn't alliance/eu :P

Correct. In your case it's bots and hacks.

Any good players opinion on the topic?

#14 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

Any good players opinion on the topic?

hating on jaime is so old, you missed our thread on it

we hate you and Dizeeyo now

Edited by Aces, 19 March 2014 - 09:42 AM.

Posted Image

#15 DerpiousMaximus

DerpiousMaximus
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/1/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 2110
  • 3v3: 2066
  • RBG: 960

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

I'm still playing HunterDkMw it's a fucking pain to heal a hunter trough burst but it works i guess. 2280 so far this season so strugling compared to last.

#16 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:49 AM

I'm still playing HunterDkMw it's a fucking pain to heal a hunter trough burst but it works i guess. 2280 so far this season so strugling compared to last.

Hey man, there is little to no MW info in the Monk forum arena, since your an Experienced monk maybe you could throw something nice in there? Like an up to date guide? Would be cool!
Posted Image

#17 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

#Jaimegang2014 doing their thang, derailing another topic

#18 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

#Jaimegang2014 doing their thang, derailing another topic

And your other post before you edited it to ask for the opinions of other monks was the derail.
pls go back to the pvp live forums where u can tell them ur a gladiator
your post history and accounts history is a graveyard of arguments and everyone calling you literally arrogant and retarded, idk how your so cocky for such an average player, but it's honestly a feat as this point

the best part was the ss of you calling requiem a 2k nobody, when you're literally, a 2k nobody, and he's a 2.4k monk playing with 200 ms

edit: i forgot the best part, some wow forums post of you being arrogant and shit in a leveling dungeon
http://eu.battle.net...ic/9338504502#1

dude it doesn't even get better than that

Edited by Aces, 19 March 2014 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image

#19 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Junkies
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

I usually don't care enough to post any serious replies to juvenile scum, but this post is so amusingly full of mistakes and lies, I think I'm gonna join the fun once, being fully aware I thereby do exactly what you've tried provoking me into for the last few weeks.

Point a) You're accusing me of editing some post in which I "derailed" the topic, into a "harmless" variant of it, without obviously knowing edited posts on AJ get labelled so, clearly showing mine isn't.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Point :duckers: Seeing as you're obviously either to young to be able to, or simply haven't been into the PvP scene enough back then, to know me from early WotLK, it is perfectly fine for you to not know of/believe my ratings/titles pre-ban. Neither do I care, nor does it affect my gaming experience if you do/don't. Just try keeping that last bit of dignity you spoiled brat have, and stop trying to convince others of your opinion that is based on superficial knowledge about me.

Side-Note to this point: I am aware WotLK titles don't mean anything anymore, neither from live, nor from AT, which is why in every topic I'm talking about my experience (mostly when looking for teammates) I explicitely state what season my experience and titles are from, so everyone not wanting old WotLK heroes can ignore my search and look for someone else. Interested in how that makes me a liar

Point c) Let alone that I find it amusing you seem to have made me the pivot of your pathetic existence, and made it your life-task to follow me on whatever forum/homepage I may visit, searching the web for even the slightest mentioning of me wherver you can... the WoW forums? Really? The thread you linked was about some negligible low lvl dungeon where I apparently got into an argument with someone. Alrighty then. Neither do you know why, nor do I remember. Nor does it matter in any case related to lvl 90 arena.

Point d) I have not the slightest idea who requiem is. It doesn't matter to me either. If I bashed him, there was a reason for me to do so at that point. Seeing as the mysterious screenshot is unavailable though, makes me think it's just another made up story or half-truth from your twisted and misguided juvenile brain. I might be wrong there though, as I've pointed out already, I usually don't care enough to remember if that certain pile of pixels has a problem with me or not

----

Conclusion: Just stop it, you're making a joke out of yourself. Requiring almost 900+ games played as a warrior in MoP to hit duelist, while judging other people's gameplay is amusing to say the least. Your affiliation with Jaime and your obvious age are the nail to your coffin. If you don't like me, feel free to sit infront of your PC and harbour a grudge; trust me, I can handle you not loving me, doesn't really affect my life at all.

So please, enough embarassment for yourself now. And stop making up stories or trying to convince others of your lies and sciolism.

Btw: Goodbye to another legit thread, crushed under the unstoppable might of #jaimegang2014s Myths and fables story time.

#20 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

oh god

u don't think i know how to use full editor

u said 'We're talking about TSG. Not botcomp.' or something like that, do you think i'm as retarded as you

t is perfectly fine for you to not know of/believe my ratings/titles pre-ban

dude, u made up the titles, i know enough people to know that...

nor from AT

ur unable to post on the at forums without people laughing and saying get boosted harder

Point d) I have not the slightest idea who requiem is. It doesn't matter to me either. If I bashed him, there was a reason for me to do so at that point. Seeing as the mysterious screenshot is unavailable though, makes me think it's just another made up story or half-truth from your twisted and misguided juvenile brain. I might be wrong there though, as I've pointed out already, I usually don't care enough to remember if that certain pile of pixels has a problem with me or not

ur fully aware of who he is
http://i.imgur.com/9co6BVz.png

theres the screenshot

Conclusion: Just stop it, you're making a joke out of yourself. Requiring almost 900+ games played as a warrior in MoP to hit duelist, while judging other people's gameplay is amusing to say the least. Your affiliation with Jaime and your obvious age are the nail to your coffin. If you don't like me, feel free to sit infront of your PC and harbour a grudge; trust me, I can handle you not loving me, doesn't really affect my life at all.

hehe i was duelist in around 200 games

plus dude, do you like, really believe this stuff yourself, like, if you tell a lie enough, it become sthe truth? do you like, really, honestly think the eay you type, bullshit, and act makes you cool / good? or are you crushed at the fact your a 2k player who's never been higher than a guy who started a few months ago

seriously, no one on eu likes you, literraly everyone on eu you have argued with and called bad, you even called chanimals bad.. like where does it end, everyones topped playign with you.. imo i'd namechange and pretend to be someone else or quit cus it's kinda sad rly

i think uve just gone too far, and you have to keep up with the charade or it'll be super embarrassing, or it's might be all the rl stuff you seem to tell everyone, which i wont tell people on this forum out of couritsy is getting to you, either way, it's odd how ingame and to people u cry about being a 2k player, and on forums you act like ur soem sort of god tier legend we should all of heard of

anyway, i'll continue to tell people your shit, cus i don't want u bombing peoples cr, and people having to ever experience playing with you..

you're just a 2.7k multi glad trapped inside a 2k challangers body, maybe 1 day m8

heres a gif of some cute rabbits incase u started getting high blood pressure or crying when it all hit you
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<