• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

Just come back to WoW after not playing since MoP release, and when it was released I pretty much just leveled and didn't take note of any of the talents/changes.

Great guide, a lot of useful stuff I wasn't aware of (the pandemic thing in particular, so the whole suggested ideal opener with the dots/SB dots and Soul Swapping has improved my pressure significantly in the opener).

The "stress" of having to re-glyph/talent in the starting area every game, which at low MMR with fast queues (especially in 2's) meaning that even having a sip of a drink can be out of the question at times, is something taking some getting used to.

There's still a bunch i'd like to know (as someone said earlier) about ideal gateway placements on various maps etc. But I'm not sure I'm into the game enough to really be bothered learning it all over again, everything seems a bit ridiculous at the moment (general damage, some stupid mechanics being introduced (mages extended block, rogues not coming out of stealth, warriors spell reflecting willy nilly.. blah blah)) so I think I shall accept some noobing around for the time being and wait for WoD.

Posted Image

#42 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:53 AM

Love the guide!

#43 aleluzifer

aleluzifer
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:25 AM

Thx for guide is awesome and sorry about my English.

I have a question!! Im a noob with afli warlock I´ve always been a Destro lock. But I have a Boomy too and I have seen in Boomy guide that exists a haste cap for extra tic on your dots, specifically 10289 Haste. When you get this haste cap you must reforge to critic. In Afli are there haste cap too?

I ask this because i reforge gemming and nchanting all to haste and i have 12559 haste (29,55%) and 77,74% mastery but i think that my dots are soft.
Maybe i need more mastery and low haste?

Thanks for answers!! GL Locks!!

http:// eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/los-errantes/Vako/advanced

My link for more information (No spaces, obviusly) xD

#44 dhwadwa

dhwadwa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:18 PM

So I will get insta glad if I follow this guide?

#45 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

So I will get insta glad if I follow this guide?

If you follow the dot snapshotting, use your curses carefully and in the right situations, and you get a little lucky.

#46 dhwadwa

dhwadwa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:48 PM

If you follow the dot snapshotting, use your curses carefully and in the right situations, and you get a little lucky.

Sounds like a good deal to me. Just gonna finish downloading wow and level the toon while a study. The trust is real in nazar ;]

#47 Smir

Smir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • Locationcurently living in UK (coming from Austria)

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:26 PM

wouldn't it be a good time to unpin those posts

i just returned after a long break and guess its no longer that active here, but still you should still maintain a bit of order!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<