Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

This makes two good posts in the space of a week Regent, are you turning a corner?
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#22 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 1247
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

View PostRegent, on 12 March 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve the idea, let me know!

Some of broken "core" game mechanics are already being fixed for wod but it wont break the nut unless they remove/change some broken spells/abilities as well

If we can all agree on whats broken , why is it broken and find a way to actually fix those things in debate without destroying spec or certain spells totally (which is usual blizzard solution when they nerf something) it would be great.

Biggest problem here is the fact that aj community lately became more toxic and biased then actuall wow forums.

Edited by sarma, 13 March 2014 - 01:36 AM.

Posted Image

#23 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

View Postsarma, on 13 March 2014 - 01:23 AM, said:

Some of broken "core" game mechanics are already being fixed for wod but it wont break the nut unless they remove some broken spells/abilities as well

If we can all agree on whats broken , why is it broken and find a way to actually fix those things in debate without destroying spec or certain spells totally (which is usually blizzard solution when they nerf something) it would be great.

Biggest problem here is the fact that aj community lately became more toxic and biased then actuall wow forums.

That's why I was thinking a low cap on the amount of stuff we can ask per week is a good idea. I think it will stop people from just spamming about classes that counter them specifically, and force people to focus on stuff that is negatively affecting everyone.

#24 Flavours

Flavours

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

View PostRegent, on 13 March 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:

That's why I was thinking a low cap on the amount of stuff we can ask per week is a good idea. I think it will stop people from just spamming about classes that counter them specifically, and force people to focus on stuff that is negatively affecting everyone.

All of this is well and good, but all fruitless unless we have discussion with the Devs, which is why we need the well known community members to bring attention to AJ, i.e Nada / Hr / Jah / Rynd / Trille anyone who is a well known community member, linking our ideas / threads to Holinka.

Because the PvP devs seem to be reading the Official forums, and for the most part, agreeing with them. Not to mention since the majority of PvP devs wouldn't have junkie status, they empathize more with the official forums. Can't we give Holinka an AJ account, which Glows blue, and other Devs like lore one.

That way, they can post, still feel special and above us, and be part of a PvP community with a much better grasp of the game.
Playlist Qualified Vanilla Protege (University of Ayra) Professional Warrior god and x4 ArenaJunkies.co.uk Top poster award winner

Posted Image

#25 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

View PostAces, on 13 March 2014 - 01:33 AM, said:

All of this is well and good, but all fruitless unless we have discussion with the Devs, which is why we need the well known community members to bring attention to AJ, i.e Nada / Hr / Jah / Rynd / Trille anyone who is a well known community member, linking our ideas / threads to Holinka.

Because the PvP devs seem to be reading the Official forums, and for the most part, agreeing with them. Not to mention since the majority of PvP devs wouldn't have junkie status, they empathize more with the official forums. Can't we give Holinka an AJ account, which Glows blue, and other Devs like lore one.

That way, they can post, still feel special and above us, and be part of a PvP community with a much better grasp of the game.

The whole idea kind of hands on the assumption that one of the mods here has a connection with the PvP Devs to bring the idea/content to them.

#26 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

View Postsarma, on 13 March 2014 - 01:23 AM, said:

If we can all agree on whats broken , why is it broken and find a way to actually fix those things in debate without destroying spec or certain spells totally (which is usual blizzard solution when they nerf something) it would be great.
maybe give us some suggestions about what you think needs to be fixed?

Djurdjelija Alex@Capma83 Dec 4
@holinka @jjones186 How about making AMS not break on 1 icelance? Why doesnt clos break on 1 lance?
Djurdjelija Alex@Capma83 Dec 7
@holinka why does not deterrence break on 1 icelance? Is this working as intended?
@holinka Why does not clos break on 1 icelance? Is this working as intended?
@holinka @holinka Why does not shamanistic rage break on 1 icelance? Is this working as intended?
Djurdjelija Alex@Capma83 Dec 22
@Diablo Tell me why should anyone buy d3 exp when poe is free and 300x better designed game?
Djurdjelija Alex@Capma83 Mar 11
@holinka Wise man once said that swift mind solves problems before they occur.
Djurdjelija Alex@Capma83 Sep 20
@MileyCyrus So you are the whore that fucks on stage to sell albums? Keep up the good work
Djurdjelija Alex@Capma83 Oct 12

@holinka @Bailamostar @Datakisss @bellicostco You can just gm whisper to all players that everyone that got caught boosted results in permB

Djurdjelija Alex@Capma83 Oct 12

@holinka @Bailamostar @Datakisss @bellicostco so people are going to think twice before they buy wintrade boost from someone

nvm plenty of suggestions there xD

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 13 March 2014 - 02:18 AM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#27 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:21 AM

You realise this is AJ right?

#28 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 1247
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

dizzeyo got touched by certain dks too much in cata dont mind him, he is a poor soul full of bias and rage
Posted Image

#29 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

Good idea and best of the with the effort but,

I'm afraid it's 2 years too late.

#30 Flavours

Flavours

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:17 AM

View PostHackattack3, on 13 March 2014 - 03:06 AM, said:

Good idea and best of the with the effort but,

I'm afraid it's 2 years too late.

why
Playlist Qualified Vanilla Protege (University of Ayra) Professional Warrior god and x4 ArenaJunkies.co.uk Top poster award winner

Posted Image

#31 terdek

terdek
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1677
  • 3v3: 2167
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 2012
  • LocationMálaga

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

Good luck and have the project done right, can be very interesting
¡Terdekx, amigo mío! te lo pido, A estos pecadores que se dejan llevar por sentimentalismos, ¡muéstrales lo que es el aunténtico poder!

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1683
  • 3v3: 1243
  • LocationSky Pillar

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

neat idea

#33 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

Get holinka to put the old lava burst sound effect in the game
perhaps then I will be persuaded to support your cause
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#34 Toitles

Toitles
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Wyrmrest Accord
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1748
  • 3v3: 2115
  • 5v5: 864
  • RBG: 1754
  • LocationOAKLAND CITY REPRESENT

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

View PostRegent, on 13 March 2014 - 12:03 AM, said:

I actually went with the burrito bowl, from Chipotle. Chicken, I usually get steak but was feeling adventurous.
how white is your neighborhood

affix said:

The #1 sign that your thread was unnecessary is if the you can copy+paste the thread title in to google, hit 'I'm feeling lucky', and get your answer

#35 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

Cheating on taco bell with chipotle I see regentlord.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#36 Rallo

Rallo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Guardian 2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1765
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 1763
  • RBG: 1329

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:35 AM

Supporting, I'll participate & contribute as much as I can.

#37 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

Djurdjelija Alex ‏@Capma83 Sep 20
@MileyCyrus So you are the whore that fucks on stage to sell albums? Keep up the good work

c:
Posted Image

#38 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

I'll make a thread on Sunday.
Post well written topics/questions on PvP Balance until Tuesday, thread will be locked and a new topic/poll made to vote for the best/most important questions.
Thursday we'll link the "winning" questions to Holinka and hope for a response.

How does that sound?
If it works out, we can keep doing it.

#39 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

Well, it's worth giving a shot, however, I remain skeptical, since this is Blizzard after all.

You need to break down the current game into small pieces and change so many things with it, from plenthora of trinkets every class has available to the small things like double grip. Which requires either a compensation for the class, bringing all classes down a ladder and the problem lies in the fact that many of those opinions will be biased.

My main problem with Blizzard was that they let a broken ability/class go on a rampage for several months or a whole season before they just do a minor fix to it and bring it with line with other abilities/classes, and because of those things and lack of passion for the gaming community, along with competitive players and the PvP community, in general, I am severely skeptical about this whole upcoming ordeal.

First things first, AJ community is toxic as hell and you will probably have "remove DKs plz" as a main argument in that thread you plan to open up. I always wanted to see AJ as strict as teamliquid.net (primarily used as forums to discuss SC2) - but yeah, this is WoW.
I'm not useless, I can be used as a bad example.

#40 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

Yeah, Blizzards (WoWs) problem is they dont act fast enough.
Also the suggestions thread will be heavily moderated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<