• Curse Sites
Help

Warplots.com recruitment - Wildstar pvp website/stream needs gladiators!

pvp gladiator wildstar recruitment stream website arena warplot

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HzrdIRL

HzrdIRL
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

Gladiators,

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Hzrd, one of the co-owners of Warplots.com. We are rapidly growing to be the largest stream and pvp website for Wildstar, and are nearing our goal of being active 24/7. Currently we are reaching out to top pvp contenders from the MMO community, in the hopes that we can have them on our stream as guest hosts to discuss competitive pvp from a more experienced and enlightened point of view.

We are hoping to interview potential candidates, and if all goes well, invite them to become part of the Warplots team and to grow our site as the #1 source for pvp in Wildstar. You can check out some of our content on any of our affiliated sites and we are already in discussions with members from Carbine Studios and seeking sponsorship with various eSports companies.

Here are some links for you to check out if you're interested. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I may miss replies to this thread.

skype - hzrd919
email - [email protected]
twitter - @hzrdirl

www.warplots.com
www.nexusreport.net
www.wildstar-core.com
www.twitch.tv/warplots
www.twitter.com/warplots
www.youtube.com/warplots

Thanks for your time,
Hzrd.

#2 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

I think you didnt quite understand what they ment with "Ask a gladiator" this should be in off topics atleast.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, gladiator, wildstar, recruitment, stream, website, arena, warplot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<