• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

americans > french > new zealands > australians >  russians > greeks > turks > italians > swedes > mexicans > brazils > UK

eu swines

edit: forgot french

Edited by Bigmoran, 12 March 2014 - 04:37 PM.

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp

#22 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

View PostBluckstack, on 11 March 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Its not the problem of any european team queing, this is a video game and people is allowed to que whenever they want no matter what they're facing.

(No, i didnt que vs any of them)

Sucks that this guys keep on doing this shit, they re not really smart to be fair

I'd listen to this dude, he has proven that he's a realy stand up guy over the years, and there's definitely nothing he would do to cheat the system.

OH

WAIT

LOL

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#23 Guest_Oakenfold_*

Guest_Oakenfold_*

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 12 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

Braindance>Bigmoran>americans > french > new zealands > australians >  russians > greeks > turks > italians > swedes > mexicans > brazils > UK

eu swines

#24 zzo

zzo
  • Junkies

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image

Flying it high you US scum
Posted Image

#25 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 12 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

americans > french > new zealands > australians >  russians > greeks > turks > italians > swedes > mexicans > brazils > UK

eu swines

There is one problem with this.

It's in reverse.

#26 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

View Postjaimex, on 12 March 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

They are some of the most arrogant, unskilled players in this entire game, it isn't me being bigoted either - In my, and others who I have spoken to, experience, it's true.
because judging an entire group of people based on a few retards is sensible.

if the entire uk wow playing population was judged on your standards we would all be idiot interrupt bot hackers who spend 8 hours a day playing wow and 16 hours a day browsing arenajunkes, but then that would be just as stupid as what you are saying, wouldn't it

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 12 March 2014 - 06:28 PM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#27 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

yay another post about me supposedly interrupt hacking. Woot. Why don't you get a fucking life you pathetic piece of shit or show me some proof of what you are so obviously obsessed with in every single post you make?

#28 zier123

zier123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

View Postjaimex, on 12 March 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

yay another post about me supposedly interrupt hacking. Woot. Why don't you get a fucking life you pathetic piece of shit or show me some proof of what you are so obviously obsessed with in every single post you make?

cry more interupt hacker big noob !!

hes so mad

#29 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

Wow Braindance, just wow.

#30 Bluckstack

Bluckstack
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/.
  • LocationGij√≥n

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

View PostLolflay, on 12 March 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I'd listen to this dude, he has proven that he's a realy stand up guy over the years, and there's definitely nothing he would do to cheat the system.

OH

WAIT

LOL

yo man hows it going, all good?

seems like you cant stop thinking about all the good cruelty drama of the good old times, maybe you can think about it coldly now after some years, at the end we did not only claim that bg even if we were a few spanish players playing together and having fun vs all the korgall crew, we also qualified ( me methodx and tharkum ) for the european regionals on 2012 being the 2nd spanish team capable of qualifying for a lan tournament and fighting vs people like fbyo/dakkroth/another/draintrainy/barburas etc so at this point it is kinda weird that you try to say that we cheated in the past in any way, because we proved that we were able to compete vs the best.

Probably spanish people re not really good at video games, thats true, thats why people have this feel about our community, but i can tell you for a fact that theres always a few exceptions and in this case more than a few :). Anyways i would be pleased to answer any question you have about it ;)

Edited by Bluckstack, 12 March 2014 - 07:53 PM.

#31 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

My question is how hard is it to look at the ladders? Oh this guy is in full greens with 2500s-3k rating in 3s/5s clearly hes cheating time reset all his rating and give him either a few day ban or a perma ban. How hard is that?

Edited by Icekingx, 12 March 2014 - 07:57 PM.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#32 Eazymothafukne

Eazymothafukne
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1988
  • 3v3: 2604
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 957

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

View PostIcekingx, on 12 March 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

My question is how hard is it to look at the ladders? Oh this guy is in full greens with 2500s-3k rating in 3s/5s clearly hes cheating time reset all his rating and give him either a few day ban or a perma ban. How hard is that?
whats sad is alot of people who wintraded eu 5s still kept rank one lol like swacky 3k in 5s even though rank 2 player who was not wintrading was only like 2700 then 2600. Cool game
http://i.imgur.com/L60huZm.png
150k Shield slam avatar crit. ^

Real gamers unite

#33 Reetry

Reetry
  • Junkies

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

View PostIcekingx, on 12 March 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

That + the fact that 70% of this pvp community seems to just snipe pvpratings.com(homepage ofc) so you probably got about 50-100 people just sitting watching who is queueing.. its like a WoW-NSA team, super effective.

View Postbrosearch, on 27 November 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

PvP is never going to be good ever again. Its like the michael jordan era of basketball. Those who witnessed it, were very very fortunate, but now it is gone and there is no bringing it back. Get over it.

#34 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

View Postjaimex, on 12 March 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

Edited by Angrypiexx, 12 March 2014 - 11:14 PM.

#35 zzo

zzo
  • Junkies

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

Just something for you to think about, Oniblade, the EU russian wintrader who had 3.5k rating in 5's all last season, got his R1. Why?
Blizzzard didn't have enough evidence to conclude he was cheating.

Thanks Blizzard!
Posted Image

#36 zzo

zzo
  • Junkies

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:12 AM

Posted Image

Regarding country's being good at wow, i find everything within the Red circle usually has good wow players, everything outside of it, is some sort of post-apocolyptic ruin, {See right of Germany) Or some sort of Hot 'cultured' mess of mopeds and cathedrals (See Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece).

The balkan countries are too bust being at war with each other to progress at wow. And everything south east of them is generally stuck in the 1400's. (Rating and technological timeframe)

Edited by Aces, 13 March 2014 - 02:13 AM.

Posted Image

#37 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:50 AM

View PostBluckstack, on 12 March 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:

yo man hows it going, all good?

Going good, thanks for asking, you ?

seems like you cant stop thinking about all the good cruelty drama of the good old times, maybe you can think about it coldly now after some years, at the end we did not only claim that bg even if we were a few spanish players playing together and having fun vs all the korgall crew, we also qualified ( me methodx and tharkum ) for the european regionals on 2012 being the 2nd spanish team capable of qualifying for a lan tournament and fighting vs people like fbyo/dakkroth/another/draintrainy/barburas etc so at this point it is kinda weird that you try to say that we cheated in the past in any way, because we proved that we were able to compete vs the best.

I'm not thinking about Cruelty drama, I'm just reminded of it whenever I see your name. You Spanish were seperated from the rest of the world until you got merged with a pretty bad battlegroup called EU-Nightfall, which when merged with you became Cruelty/Crueldad. The talent pool on said BG was insanely small when I transferred in S7, and in S8 I decided to make something out of that battlegroup with getting people to transfer to it. With that said, at that battlegroup the only thing which mattered was "political power". You dominated the Spanish battlegroup full of kinda bad players, and later you dominated the merged battlegroup through your connections and your "skills" in avoiding anything that is even remotely able to challenge you. Just because you're able to dodge Tyson's punch does not mean you're better than him, or that you're able to beat him.

You say you haven't "cheated". Cheating is a very broad term. So, having sniping alts, and having actual friends sniping for you on other realms is not considered cheating in some sort, avoiding teams that you can't otherwise beat ? Queueing selectively into low point teams to farm your rating is not considered "cheating", gaining rating over teams you shouldn't be able to win ? Dodging a team that just started queueing is not considered "cheating the system", allowing you to avoid a point tank ? But hold on, we're just getting started. Playing against your realm buddies who weren't going to queue anymore otherwise, who you were guilded with, at 1 am in the morning before season is about to end, is not considered "wintrading" ? Also, during the season, it was always funny chatting in guild, someone mentioning your team names, how you gained 80 points in that week, we all check your history, and history shows you queueing at later hours versus 2-5 point teams rofl.

You, my friend, are one of those people who justify means to an end, and being as cunning and persistent about cheating the ladderplay as the rest of your Spanish friends were was always so hilarious to talk about. Grats though on qualifying for that tournament, I never said you were a bad player, you did correctly mostly everything other than spell locks.

Edited by Lolflay, 13 March 2014 - 11:52 AM.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#38 Naxsis

Naxsis
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2217
  • 3v3: 2608

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

View PostAces, on 13 March 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

Posted Image

Regarding country's being good at wow, i find everything within the Red circle usually has good wow players, everything outside of it, is some sort of post-apocolyptic ruin, {See right of Germany) Or some sort of Hot 'cultured' mess of mopeds and cathedrals (See Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece).

The balkan countries are too bust being at war with each other to progress at wow. And everything south east of them is generally stuck in the 1400's. (Rating and technological timeframe)
yo man you don't even have Cyprus on that map.. not cool man not cool
lf 3s on alt healers, got everything but monk..monk incoming naxsis#2507

#39 Bluntmasterx

Bluntmasterx
  • Ads
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • RBG: 1928