Engineering Warrior PvP Synapse Springs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aiin

Aiin
  • Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

Greetings,

So I've been levelling Engineering lately, currently at 500, and I'm wondering if it's a good idea to buy the on-proc trinket, and time it with CDs (and Synapse Springs), rather than having the on-use trinket, and using Synapse Springs later for higher sustained pressure?

The new on-use trinket gives you +4765 strength, while Synapse Springs gives you +1920 strength (if I'm looking at the correct one on Wowhead.
On the other hand, the new Insigna of Conquest gives you +6725 strength, and with Synapse Springs that adds up to be a whopping +8645 strength, but the downside is that your burst window has to align with your proccs, which is kinda hard by the looks of it.

Hope someone can provide some insight on this :-)

Cheers!

#2 Guest_Oakenfold_*

Guest_Oakenfold_*

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Yes, it is an excellent idea because of the numbers you mentioned, unless you are human. The proc trinket tends to proc within 5 seconds of your first hit, so it's also a good idea to wait for the proc then synapse then spread deep wounds on everything (boosts DW crits from 20k to almost 40k).

#3 Aiin

Aiin
  • Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

Perfect, thank you!

So it's my understanding that it would be wise to try and force enemies' defensive CDs and trinkets by simply using on-proc trinket + Synapse Springs + Blood Fury (Since I'm Orc), and save Reck + flag for kill-attempts. Would that be a correct way to distribute my CDs?

#4 Flavours

Flavours
  • Junkies

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

I use Synapse springs, i find it's helpful to create pressure out of nowhere, or if my main on use hasn't lined up with my Reck on it's 3 minutes, i's macro'd into the ham so i always have an on use up w/ reck.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Oakenfold_*

Guest_Oakenfold_*

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

View PostAiin, on 05 March 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

Perfect, thank you!

So it's my understanding that it would be wise to try and force enemies' defensive CDs and trinkets by simply using on-proc trinket + Synapse Springs + Blood Fury (Since I'm Orc), and save Reck + flag for kill-attempts. Would that be a correct way to distribute my CDs?
Wise yes. Necessary no. Pop them at the earliest possible time when you think they will have some impact on the game flow.

#6 Noblock

Noblock
  • Speedytko
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

Dont forgett the synapse is 10seconds while the pvp trinket is 20sec. if you were alliance and did not fancy shadowmeld or something similar i would deffinatly go human if the class lets me because its the double strenght/int over the 20sec dura compared to the 10sec of synapse
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

-Bruce Lee
Skype proxy guide :
http://imgur.com/a/NpFdW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<