• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Worugru

Worugru
  • Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

Hello there,

Short version :

As simple as title, in your opinions, which class/specc is the least teamwork dependent. The one who can handle all alone, more then others. (especilly obviously in 2v2, but also goes for a little on 3v3) the "leave this to me" guy.

(i know its all teamwork, but still i am looking for the class which can go on even with failing teammates)

Long version :

For more details: I quit wow almost 2 years ago and now i am back, and i used to play DK, the main reason i loved DK was cuz it was the least teamwork dependent in meaning even if i had "only healing" healer with me, i could get over 2050 (i know its bad for you guys, but when you play with non dispelling, non CC'in healer, its tough.) Or frost mage etc.

But f i wanted to play retri pala, it was like super teamm8 dependent that even if you go perfect, its up to your partner.

I am not "good" player, but when i was playing DK i was the 3th dk in 2v2 arena in my battlegroup. So i am not soooo bad.

So which is the least teamwork dependent, class/spec nowadays in Glad's opinion?

#2 decimatex

decimatex

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

windwalker or feral druid

#3 pootyy

pootyy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1491
  • 3v3: 2302
  • 5v5: 1894
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

How can u say windwalker isn't teamwork dependant....you need to be piggy backed 99% of the time.

warrior

#4 Accelerator

Accelerator
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2011

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

View Postpootyy, on 04 March 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

How can u say windwalker isn't teamwork dependant....you need to be piggy backed 99% of the time.

warrior

I'm actually sick of reading this site due to post like these.  Why in every thread I read, when someone mentions a legit issue or question, you get a ton of bias people defending their class while bashing another?  

For example:  Enhance Ascendance, a very silly ability that is defended by every enhance shaman in the game apparently.  CD stacking mage or warrior, apparently they need it to be viable.

It's just silly having everyone bash every class and defending their own only.
Swag Swag Swag

Woop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<