• Curse Sites
Help

Corleonesx's Holy Paladin Guide (Patch 5.4.7)

paladin holy paladin 2.2 gladiator hot chicks

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Corleonesx

Corleonesx

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Hello all,

This guide is going to be constantly updated during the following weeks of the current season. I have not seen an up-to-date holy paladin guide, so I wanted to create one :) I am a 3xBC glad (priest) and 1xMoP glad holy paladin. I came back to game almost 30 days ago, due to my school exams I skipped the previous seasons. However I managed to get glad on the grievous season!!

Anyway lets begin.

Talents

Level 15: Speed of Light

Why? Because you cannot use judgment quite often during the arena and it's not mana efficient. Additionally you won't save your holy powers. Plus, sprint on 45 sec CD is cool.

Level 30: FoJ, Rep, Fear (all of them are viable)

FoJ is good with spell cleaves or any team that doesn't have stuns.

Rep is good with teams that don't use many dots or stuff that do periodic damage on enemy targets.

Fear is good against almost any comp, just make sure that you have the time and global to cast it.

(My personal favorite is FoJ)

Level 45 Eternal Flame

Why? Because you cannot use judgment quite often during the arena and it's not mana efficient. And sacred shield just is not as good as EF.

Level 60 Clemency

Why? Hand of Purify is not even good against dot cleaves, I would rather prefer providing 2 freedoms and sacs to my partners. Unbreakable spirit is decent yet still, not as good as clemency.

Level 75 Holy Avenger, Divine Purpose

Holy Avenger is an extra CD, so if you like using CDs and hate RNG go for it.
If you like RNG go Divine Purpose, 25% proc rate is nice, but I prefer holy avenger atm.

Level 90 Holy Prism, Execution Sentence

Holy Prism is a nice gap filling heal that does decent amount of damage to people around the healed target.

I use execution sentence when I am literally cba to press Holy Prism once every 30 sec. It is decent though :)

Glyphs

Glyph of Flash of Light: must have
Glyph of Beacon of Light: must have,
with that use this macro-->

#showtooltip Flash of Light
/castsequence reset=2 Beacon of Light, Flash of Light
/castsequence Flash of Light, Flash of Light

you can thank me later for your free holy powers :)

Glyph of Divine Protection: good against melee cleaves or melee/caster comps.
Glyph of Devotion Aura: Decent if you are running with 2 melee classes and/or your team mates do not need your aura mastery.

Gems - Enchants - Stats

Just visit my armory and copy it, if you don't want to think much about this.

However as a holy paladin I think the best order is:

Int > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Spirit: I did not put it in because; each player manages his/her mana differently. Just reforge into enough spirit that will avoid you to get oom during arena matches.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net...eonesx/advanced

Comps

We are atm not tier 1 healers, that is a fact but this does not mean that it is impossible to get glad or even rank 1 this season. We just have to try a bit harder :)

Warrior/Feral/Paladin --> good got to 2450 with it last season.
Warrior/Hunter/Paladin --> good, but all my partners replaced me... Damn you shamans :'(
Warrior/Enhancement/Paladin --> good, but most of my partners replaced me again... PRIESTSSS can't get mad at you because I feel you brahs :*
Warrior/Mage/Paladin --> good, but better with a resto druid.
Warrior/Warlock/Paladin --> good, but better with a resto shaman.
Paladin/Hunter/Death Knight --> good, played it on PTR insane damage.
Rogue/Hunter/Paladin --> good, played it on PTR insane damage and CC chains.
Warrior/Death Knight/Paladin --> a.k.a mongoloid cleave jk TSG. Don't play this please, it harms the classes reputation.

These are not all the comps that are viable at the moment. I will add to this section as I play different comps thorough the season.

Macros

I am not going to explain all my macros since I think most of them are self explanatory. However, if you want me to do so just ask for it :)

Bubble

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast Divine Shield

Aura Mastery

#showtooltip Devotion Aura
/cast Devotion Aura
/use Prideful Gladiator's Badge of Dominance
/cast Flash Of Light
/y --AURA MASTERY--

BoK

#showtooltip
/cast [target=Corleonesx]Blessing of Kings
/y SIÇTIK AQ

BoM

#showtooltip
/cast [target=Corleonesx]Blessing of Might

Freedom 1-2-3

/cast [target=party1,2,3] Hand of Freedom

Focus HoJ

#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus] Hammer of Justice

Focus Rebuke

#showtooltip Rebuke
/cast [target=focus] rebuke

New FoL

Judgment

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] judgment; judgment

Never Back Down

/use Grievous Gladiator's Emblem of Meditation
/cast divine protection
/use Healthstone

Stacking CDs

/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Divine Favor

Sac 1-2

/cast [target=party1,2] Hand of sacrifice

Holy Avenger + Trinket

/cast Holy Avenger

Turn Evil/Repentance

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Turn Evil; Turn Evil
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Repentance; Repentance

and I use target party 1-2-self and dispel 1-2-self.

Conclusion

I hope that this article will help you fellow paladins! Comments about my mistakes are greatly appreciated. English is not my first language so I guess there are plenty of grammatical errors :D (SORRY) If you want to talk to me in-game I am usually on my paladin (Corleonesx-Outland EU Alliance) or my shaman (Qtshamanlol-Outland EU Alliance)

Farewell.
May the ancestors watch over you :)

#2 allzimardk

allzimardk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1661

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]/y SIÇTIK AQ explain this pls[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]also [/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Warrior/Death Knight/Paladin [/b][color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]--> a.k.a mongoloid cleave jk TSG. Don't play this please, it harms the classes reputation.[/background][/size][/font][/color] :duckers:

#3 Corleonesx

Corleonesx

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

[quote name='allzimardk' timestamp='1393548105' post='4067135']
[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]/y SIÇTIK AQ explain this pls[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]also [/background][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Warrior/Death Knight/Paladin [/b][color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]--> a.k.a mongoloid cleave jk TSG. Don't play this please, it harms the classes reputation.[/background][/size][/font][/color] :duckers:
[/quote]

/y Sıçtık aq means OH SHIT in Turkish :) :ph34r:

About TSG, I don't know why but whe I tell people that I play TSG, they just ignore me. It might be due to tunneling the most squishy target during the entire game and winning :confused:

Edited by Corleonesx, 28 February 2014 - 12:47 AM.

Xwede ji te razi be...

#4 allzimardk

allzimardk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]#showtooltip Flash of Light[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]/castsequence reset=2 Beacon of Light, Flash of Light[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]/castsequence Flash of Light, Flash of Light[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[font="verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#282828"][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]You should be able to use this for divine light too.[/background][/size][/color][/font]

#5 Corleonesx

Corleonesx

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

[quote name='allzimardk' timestamp='1393548496' post='4067147']
[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]#showtooltip Flash of Light[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]/castsequence reset=2 Beacon of Light, Flash of Light[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]/castsequence Flash of Light, Flash of Light[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#282828][size=3][background=rgb(244, 244, 244)]You should be able to use this for divine light too.[/background][/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]

You can indeed, its just I'm used to bind it to my FoL spell, feel free to use it on your Divine Light too.
Xwede ji te razi be...

#6 allzimardk

allzimardk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:03 AM

Does beacon has a 1.5 cd in it's own global?

#7 Corleonesx

Corleonesx

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

[quote name='allzimardk' timestamp='1393549393' post='4067165']
Does beacon has a 1.5 cd in it's own global?
[/quote]

[url="http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53563/beacon-of-light"]http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53563/beacon-of-light[/url]  -- 3 seconds
Xwede ji te razi be...

#8 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:32 AM

Wow, that was fast, thanks for the time and effort you put in this guide Don Corleone, I hope It'll be pinned soon :)

A little suggestion to improve your guide, you should add a chapter about healing rotation, you pretty much said everything about it in your Q&A topic, so you just have to "copy-paste" your replies into your guide, I'm quoting them :

[quote name='Corleonesx' timestamp='1392636635' post='4055207']
The simple answer is: it varies according to the situation.

I usually start off with holy shock, since it has base 25% crit chance and my char has 25% crit chance, it crits 1/2 of the time. That procs infusion of light which lets me cast divine light or holy light(when I have mana issues) quite fast. Now we have 2 holy powers, I cast shock for the second time and use Eternal Flame afterwards.

I pick holy prism talent, and use it all the time when its off CD. Bear in mind though the damage it does may break the ccs done by your partners to the enemy team. When I get lazy I pick execution sentence --> less buttons to press.

In hard situations, I use FoL to keep my partners up, now when you spam FoL you gotta watch out the interrupts. If the situation is controlled eat an interrupt, tease the enemy player so he won't have any when things get rough.

And well never use light of dawn or holy radiance :) Maybe for lols
[/quote]

[quote name='Corleonesx' timestamp='1392649904' post='4055282']
Thank you hekumzx,

Hey glonglon,

Beacon is a nice spell and it has 2 uses:

Sometimes eg. against godcomp, I don't wanna get out and I beacon my teammate who receives rather OK damage. By that way, I can heal myself and 50% of the healing will be applied to him. However when you heal the target who has beacon you generate 1 more holy power so yes 70% of the time apply it to your healing target. If you can't foresee the bursty damage you can do the thing I said at first when you get more comfortable with the class :)

As for burst healing, I use holy avenger because fuck RNG. I hate Divine Purpose... Anyway I pop it up first when my team mates get to low HP and enemies still have CDs up. My oh shit button is basically,

/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Divine Favor

Now this is risky, stacking up CDs is not the best way to handle situations but due to the current situation of the game like against WLS, when the war pops reck and lock pops demon soul ( which is usually the case ) only one of those spells won't be enough to mitigate the damage. After holy avenger and avenging wrath + divine favor I use my guardian, yet again the order may change... I try to save up my aura mastery for the guardian so I can fully utilize it :)

PS: Guys I'm trying to type fast so I fuck up at grammar, sorry for that.
[/quote]

A little question about gems, I noticed that you're using purple [url="http://www.wowhead.com/item=76689"]80 int+120 stamina gems[/url] in blue slots,  I don't find stamina to be a very "valuable" stat in mop :)

[b]Isn't it better to use purple [url="http://www.wowhead.com/item=76686"]80 int+160 spirit[/url] gems in blue slots ?[/b]

Also about the metagem, I've noticed that some high rated holy paladins are using the resilience meta like you but others are using these ones :

- 432 crit & 1% spell reflect
- 432 crit & - 10% fear duration
- 216 int & + 3% increased crit effects

[b]What is the best metagem choice for a holy paladin ?[/b]

Also about trinkets for a human holy paladin, I've browsed the armory and seen every combination possible at high ratings :

[img]http://gyazo.com/605b1ac1c591527645d8e0367664eadf.png[/img]

I guess trinkets choice has something to do with the comp you run,

[b]Can someone explain me trinket choices ? [/b]

About profs :

I've noticed that most of the high rated holy paladins are running with 2 profs that gives a passive 320 intellect bonus but some of them like eliteqt are running with herbalism+a passive intellect prof. I've even seen some US high rated holy paladins running with tailoring.

[b]What are the best profs for a holy paladin ?[/b] (Btw, maybe you should add a chapter about profs in your guide :) )

Last question about this macro :

[quote]
[/quote]

[b]If I use your macro as a replacement of my FoL bind, do I still need a separate bind for the beacon of light ? [/b]

In your Q&A topic, you said that against spread pressure cleave I should put the beacon on the target that is receiving moderate damage.

Thanks in advance for your future answer :)

Posted Image

#9 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

Nice post dude :)

#10 kubu

kubu
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1940
  • 3v3: 1892
  • 5v5: 1991
  • RBG: 2405

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

View PostCorleonesx, on 28 February 2014 - 12:35 AM, said:

Hello all,

I have a question. Would you like to have my babies?

#11 Rawrbertlol

Rawrbertlol
  • Junkies

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:54 AM

Really good guide man, refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic to help the community. Grats on Gladiator also! :duckers:
"This is stupid, might as well give glad titles for picking up flowers in front of OG/Stormwind. But hey , now everyone can have it so that everyone is happy, right?" -Mirox-

#12 Shaddyz

Shaddyz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 3v3: 1989

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

Haven't really checked it that much but looks like a decent guide. However I wouldn't use the aura mastery macro that you posted because there are times when you dont have the time to cast flash of light, for instance your partner is on 10% hp and you have three holy power stacked up you would much rather use Word of Glory.

The second thing I would like to add is that I dont see Glyph of Beacon of Light a must. There are matchups where you know that the opposing team is going to tunnel a certain player all the game, KFC vs KFC is a good example to go with Glyph of Blessed Life in my opinion. You know that they will mainly sit on your hunter all the game and you could use the extra holy power once you get out of cc.

#13 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:46 AM

Shaddyz why would you not just run all the glyphs? You don't need Divine Protection or Beacon of Light glyphs for that matter.

Also I'm glad you liked the idea of using a macro to gain extra Holy Power with Beacon of Light swapping. I think it was pretty common earlier on, but perhaps it was forgotten with how simple the game has become. Most tricks and tips are long forgotten, removed or nerfed and people rarely stick to the same class for this long.

Anyway perhaps in time you could add something about positioning, gemming, stats and healing output. For example some Paladins are using the crit meta gem which is absolutly awful compared to the intellect one. Further more in Prideful gear, if you gem for intellect, PvP power will pretty much be 1:1 with intellect gems, meaning the Tyrannical meta gem might actually come out ahead. You obviously have to consider a more stable output vs. the 3% increased healing effect, and I haven't done any testing of this myself yet.

Edited by Feliclandelo, 28 February 2014 - 09:47 AM.

#14 Shaddyz

Shaddyz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 3v3: 1989

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:09 AM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 28 February 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Shaddyz why would you not just run all the glyphs? You don't need Divine Protection or Beacon of Light glyphs for that matter.

I'm mainly playing KFC so I use Glyph of Devotion Aura and Glyph of Flash of Light as my main glyphs. The third glyph spot I switch between Beacon of Light, Blessed Life and Divine Protection depending on what comp we're facing. Pretty much the only time I go with Blessed Life is KFC mirror's, any other comp i'll go with Beacon of Light or Divine Protection glyph.

#15 Naxsis

Naxsis
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2217
  • 3v3: 2608

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

how can you ever play without beacon glyph.. it feels so gamebreaking being able to get extra hpower + with holy avenger u get 3 from dlight/flash of light aswell..
Personally i prefer having no global beacon instead of a trashbuff
lf 3s on alt healers, got everything but monk..monk incoming naxsis#2507

#16 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

It's not hard to keep the Beacon on the target you heal. Especially against KFC. You just keep Beacon on the Hunter, you litterally don't have to cast any HP generating spells such as FoL or DL on the Warrior. So you waste nothing and gain the extra glyphs.

#17 Corleonesx

Corleonesx

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

View Postglonglon, on 28 February 2014 - 01:32 AM, said:

Wow, that was fast, thanks for the time and effort you put in this guide Don Corleone, I hope It'll be pinned soon :)

A little suggestion to improve your guide, you should add a chapter about healing rotation, you pretty much said everything about it in your Q&A topic, so you just have to "copy-paste" your replies into your guide, I'm quoting them :

A little question about gems, I noticed that you're using purple 80 int+120 stamina gems in blue slots,  I don't find stamina to be a very "valuable" stat in mop :)

Isn't it better to use purple 80 int+160 spirit gems in blue slots ?

Also about the metagem, I've noticed that some high rated holy paladins are using the resilience meta like you but others are using these ones :

- 432 crit & 1% spell reflect
- 432 crit & - 10% fear duration
- 216 int & + 3% increased crit effects

What is the best metagem choice for a holy paladin ?

Also about trinkets for a human holy paladin, I've browsed the armory and seen every combination possible at high ratings :

Posted Image

I guess trinkets choice has something to do with the comp you run,

Can someone explain me trinket choices ?

About profs :

I've noticed that most of the high rated holy paladins are running with 2 profs that gives a passive 320 intellect bonus but some of them like eliteqt are running with herbalism+a passive intellect prof. I've even seen some US high rated holy paladins running with tailoring.

What are the best profs for a holy paladin ? (Btw, maybe you should add a chapter about profs in your guide :) )

Last question about this macro :

If I use your macro as a replacement of my FoL bind, do I still need a separate bind for the beacon of light ?

In your Q&A topic, you said that against spread pressure cleave I should put the beacon on the target that is receiving moderate damage.

Thanks in advance for your future answer :)

Hello buddy,

1) About the gems, you are absolutely right. The reason I used stamina ones is because I didn't pay enough attention while I was searching the AH for gems. :)

2) Imho best meta gem choice this season will be the pvp power one which can be bought for 1000conq pts.

3) Trinket choice is player preference basically. I have all 3 of them, and as you said I rotate them depending on the comp: if Kitty is going to train me I go with battlemaster or if we face against WLS I go with RNG proc trinket and on use trinket to have more valuable burst heals.

4) Best prof combination is probably BS/JC.

5) You are right indeed. I have a separate macro for my beacon of light spell due to utilize it in the way I explained on the other thread :)
Xwede ji te razi be...

#18 Corleonesx

Corleonesx

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

View PostHoodzx, on 28 February 2014 - 03:14 AM, said:

Nice post dude :)

Thank you :heart:

View Postkubu, on 28 February 2014 - 05:22 AM, said:

I have a question. Would you like to have my babies?

What do you mean :confused:

View PostRawrbertlol, on 28 February 2014 - 05:54 AM, said:

Really good guide man, refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic to help the community. Grats on Gladiator also! :duckers:

Thank you so much! :)

View PostShaddyz, on 28 February 2014 - 07:22 AM, said:

Haven't really checked it that much but looks like a decent guide. However I wouldn't use the aura mastery macro that you posted because there are times when you dont have the time to cast flash of light, for instance your partner is on 10% hp and you have three holy power stacked up you would much rather use Word of Glory.

The second thing I would like to add is that I dont see Glyph of Beacon of Light a must. There are matchups where you know that the opposing team is going to tunnel a certain player all the game, KFC vs KFC is a good example to go with Glyph of Blessed Life in my opinion. You know that they will mainly sit on your hunter all the game and you could use the extra holy power once you get out of cc.

To avoid the thing you have said, just press the macro and move for 0.1 sec; you'll interrupt the FoL cast and you can instantly use whatever spell you want to use :) KFC vs KFC hmm, Through out my arena career I have never seen a team training a single target the entire game, so I'd still stick with that glyph. Additionally its easier to heal the spread pressure that KFC can put on me and my hunter.

View PostFeliclandelo, on 28 February 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Also I'm glad you liked the idea of using a macro to gain extra Holy Power with Beacon of Light swapping. I think it was pretty common earlier on, but perhaps it was forgotten with how simple the game has become. Most tricks and tips are long forgotten, removed or nerfed and people rarely stick to the same class for this long.

Anyway perhaps in time you could add something about positioning, gemming, stats and healing output. For example some Paladins are using the crit meta gem which is absolutly awful compared to the intellect one. Further more in Prideful gear, if you gem for intellect, PvP power will pretty much be 1:1 with intellect gems, meaning the Tyrannical meta gem might actually come out ahead. You obviously have to consider a more stable output vs. the 3% increased healing effect, and I haven't done any testing of this myself yet.

Thanks man for explaining the gem preferences, I macroed it not because people don't know that FoL or DL provides extra HP but people can sometimes forget that on tense situations, and it is 1 less button to press in the end :)
Xwede ji te razi be...

#19 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

What is this macro supposed to do?
Isn't it the same as:

/use Beacon of Light
/use Flash of Light

or

/castsequence reset=3/target Beacon of Light, Flash of Light

#20 Corleonesx

Corleonesx

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

View PostEvilcow, on 28 February 2014 - 02:56 PM, said:

What is this macro supposed to do?
Isn't it the same as:

/use Beacon of Light
/use Flash of Light

or

/castsequence reset=3/target Beacon of Light, Flash of Light

Pretty much yes, but I think my version is the best.
Xwede ji te razi be...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<